RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SamJaz:

Coolio.

Post by Crimson Vapor (304 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I was thinking about a crazy game show idea for our characters, something that hasn't been done yet.

Post by SamJaz (12,917 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Crimson Vapor: What kind of game show? Who wants to be a millionaire or Kenichi's Castle?

@SamJaz: Not sure yet, I just tossed out a random idea lol

@Crimson Vapor: Hm... Who would be the host / hostess / plural host person?

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Crimson Vapor:

@SamJaz: As funny as it would be for Kita or Taylor to host one, I'd say SamJaz and Sicily for the lulz that might occur:P

@Crimson Vapor: That would be fun. Who wants to play?

@Guyver: LOLXD

@SamJaz: Hopefully can form a good crowd:)

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This isn't exactly an 'RP Idea' but it has something to do with the RP section :P

I made it as a blog but forgot to attach it to the forums -_- so here's a link to the blog instead xD

If you can please leave your opinion on it, that would be awesome, thanks!

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I do have an RP idea, a bit different from what we've done in the past. I'll make an OOC for it giving out the details later to see if will get some interest.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Has a high school of the dead theme RP ever been done before...? >_> cause I've been in a zombie mood lately...
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Feral_Nova: I think somebody tried once

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Feral_Nova: Someone tried to have a Zombie Rpg a long long time ago. Wouldn't hurt to try it again to see what happens.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12

So probably tomorrow I will have up the OCC to my next Big RP this one will a villain only thread to introduce Aldrich The One King ;)

Does anyone seem interested

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I might look in its direction:P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'm down. Will there be a skeleton army?

Tonight, I'm gonna start a HE_IS RP. It'll be set in America, it's gonna involve first alien contact. I'm hoping it'll make an impact on the Viceverse canon, due to the scale. Who wants to play?

NOTE: Any who claim intention to defend the human race will want to participate. Any villains who want to take over the world and don't want a rival getting a foothold will want to take part. You may want to use multiple characters in this one.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

As Kuro-san previewed Osaka will be the next battlefield, any villain, Hero or Neutral is invited to participate, once the Amaterasu thread reaches it last quarter

Post by Pyrogram (93 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz said:

Tonight, I'm gonna start a HE_IS RP. It'll be set in America, it's gonna involve first alien contact. I'm hoping it'll make an impact on the Viceverse canon, due to the scale. Who wants to play?

NOTE: Any who claim intention to defend the human race will want to participate. Any villains who want to take over the world and don't want a rival getting a foothold will want to take part. You may want to use multiple characters in this one.

Count me IN.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel