RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 2 weeks, 3 days ago.
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
RPG'ers lend me your ears!!!!! 

Though I am mostly busy in RL I won't be able to RP much, but have no fear my friends. I shall make cameos in some RPG's buts thats not all, I shall bring back the Mesa's VNN  with a vengeance. For those who don't know what that is It was a comedy skit back when this place was booming that featured Character interviews, Character spotlights, News around the Vice Universe, Comedy skits from yours truly, to funny commercials involving me and other characters. Very fun stuff. I has a lost interview never before seen with Crow and Caius, so my next episode will feature that. But I want to do a couple commercials with a few characters that are appearing now. Any volunteers??^_^
Post by SamJaz (11,874 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Mesamia: Go for it. I'm not doing anything in the next... hour or so.

@SamJaz: You want to do one of the commercials?:P
Online Now

@Mesamia: How could it possibly go wrong? Sure, love to. What's it entail, I get to keep my shirt on, right?

@SamJaz: Hmmm maybe in a yogurt commercial you can take your shirt off, but not this one:P I usually make commercials that kind of parallel the character in it :P Me and Raseri were going to do one for Car insurance:P
Online Now

@Mesamia: Nice. So, locksmithing, psychiatric treatment, energy drinks or shampoo?

@SamJaz: Psychiatric treatment has some potential lol
Online Now

@Mesamia: heheh. Sounds fun.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Mesamia: Miss those times... not that i was very active back then, but you can count all three of my characters in.

Now just need one more person:P
@ReliusClover: Oh cool hmm which one do you want to use:P
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Mesamia:

Ask the people in the Hellscraper thread as most of them are active or Taylor, a commercial sounds like something he'd do gladly.

Also i'm Fehafare and VoidShiki:

Frantz Goodwin

Alice Fujiin

(sry for no links but it doesn't let me create them for some reason)

EDIT: Don't really care, whichever you can work better with, tho i would rather take Phantom (Aleister Crown) than the other two as i need to re-write them a bit because the whole UO7 concept go scrapped.

And fixed links.

@ReliusClover: Ahh OK have have seen those profiles around here. :D
Post by ChronoWolf (2,128 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Mesamia: I'll join in. I have no idea what you're talking about here, nor what am I supposed to do, but I'm in.

@ReliusClover: Hmm thanks for volunteering, I may use them for a future episode so that will give you some time to work on them. Also you won't be rushed:) 

@ChronoWolf
Nice don't worry you will just have to follow my lead, I think I have a good commercial for us to do:) 
Post by Sonata (35,223 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I wonder if any body would be interested in doing another season of Vice School in the future.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: whats that?

@Masterofdeath: Its when our characters are aged to High School form and interact doing various activities. The first one was pretty fun.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: oh I though the future part was part of the title so I was thinking oooh space aliens but possible Stasis is already high school age so no need to make him younger and Seth just needs to go back at least 3 years and Abyss can be kept the same age or you can make him younger if you need as he is already 18 which can be a senior or a adult thats already graduated.

@Masterofdeath: OK thats cool. I'm just tossing Ideads out right now nothing set in stone.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel