RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 6 days, 3 hours ago.
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@SamJaz: What did you have in mind? 

@Guyver: I see well thats understandable.
Post by SamJaz (11,141 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Dahlia_Magenta: either an honourable duel, or a whirlwind adventure with danger hot on our tails and treasure in our sights.

@SamJaz: Not really interested in a fight, but an adventure could be fun.
Online Now

@Dahlia_Magenta: Fun times. Set up the amazing adventure thread and I'll meet your character in the inn, so to speak.

@SamJaz: Sure I'll think of an adventure.
Online Now

@Dahlia_Magenta: Woot. PM me once it's up.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

I'm going to make a story RP with Kuro-san, I'll make the ooc with all the proper info. As I think we are scrapping the Seven Cities Concept this will be OG Kuro-san, meaning 50 Years old Criminal Mastermind and Emperor of Japan underbelly

Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Nice. I'll get my cop shades.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So we aren't going to have a real theme this time for RPG'ing just everyone doing random stuff like in the old days?
Post by Yeilin (81 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I'm working on a RPG/Location thread that acts sort of like a Free-to-Roam video game. There's going to be a story surrounding the locale but it's gonna be completely open like GTA so any and everyone can post in it but nobody's required to even participate in the development of the locale's plot or its protagonists/antagonists.

Online Now

@Yeilin: That's a Location thread, cool idea

@Sonata: Seemingly, we should leave the "theme" to develop organically between the players and the get it all togheter in a single thread as the "canon"

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sonata: Lol kinda makes the character story and progression for every single of my characters useless.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: Who are you? or better said who were you?

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Why you didn't know? Fehafare...

Not that it's much different as non of my characters did PROGRESS in any way, but now the things that i planned for the are pretty much lost. Though, Alice can do just as well without it, she didn't really belong into UO7 anyway. Frantz can be adapted as well, the only problem is that now that there's no tyrant like goverment the thing he will do will make him look evil and like a villain. Phantom on the other hand is completely screwed, don't really know how to adapt his story to this.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I see, so it is sort of like the old days. If that is what everyone else wants to do it alright to me. The whole UO7 thing was basically keep crazy overpowered characters from nuking the entire planet with no way to stop them. We had a more controlled environment, a potential "ND" is more than likely to appear if the UO7 is gone lol. 

@ReliusClover: Yeah I am now in the same boat, possibly worse. All may character are basically useless and I would have to start all over again. 

@Sonata: Yay i was Touched by God.

I guess the SkyRaven thing is terminated and i can move on with Alice then? I'll just be rewriting my characters a bit. Though have to say that i'm sad that my character villains (at least the main ones) are gonna be self made NPCs rather than real player characters that were part of UO7.

I might introduced a kingdom or two if i make my 4th character though it probably won't affect this world too much.

@ReliusClover: LOL yeah Alice is free to do whatever now I'll go ahead a delete the thread soon.
Online Now

@ReliusClover: Ok dont get mad....

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

Meh why should i be mad? I just thought it's obvious, i even made a thread for Phantom on my Fehafare acc because i was too lazy to log in.

@ReliusClover: Alright now its official for Alice and the others to be on their own. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel