RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Shadowchaos

Don't worry, I'm not offended. What to expect of a 14 year old? But, Draco's also a blender character. Name a dragon below planetbusting. Can use. So, I could always use a dragon from a higher-up anime. Say, Acnologia from Fairy Tail. The only issue, is that the closer it gets to planetbusting, the more trouble he'll have controlling it. So, Starscream? Yeah, he's out as a digimon. But Draco can expand past Digimon up into Intermediate (One Piece I believe had a few dragons) and possibly high-level anime. And two, some things in Digimon can easily be scary if you think about it too much (i.e. Moon=Millenniummon can destroy your soul, leaving an empty husk devoid of emotion, action, life, anything), but Draco can't use most of them.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheBlackDragonz: what about Shenron from dbz? Also being 14 isn't much of a excused since well same age as me and I watch plenty of the high level anime.

@Shadowchaos

Maybe, but he'll be EXTREMELY difficult to control. There's a few other dragons that I also may use, like Bahamut (any) from Final Fantasy, one of the only summons to have non-video game appearances. Speaking of, can cutscenes make valid canon and feats for such?
Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Well now I'm in the mood. I wanna!

ok we have four people now we might be able to since me and sonata both have a alt we could use to make six and we could make a small story and hope more people come.

Hooray! I'll use just Draco, then to be a little more interesting, then. Or is Starscream still ok?

eh who really care but have you ever considered looking for some dragon human crossbreeds from animes?

@Shadowchaos

I've been debating with myself on whether Shiryu from Sant Seiya counts.  Hey, if Machinedramon counts, shouldn't he?

@TheBlackDragonz: I don't watch either of those I'm more into the more bloody anime like deadman wonderland or highschool of the dead.

@Shadowchaos

Oh, I saw a little bit of High School of the dead (I think) , Pretty cool anime, so far I'm debating using it to teach Starscream how to use weapons i.e. a flail or a staff.

@TheBlackDragonz: Yeah I just wish season 2 would come out. The manga is on hiatus too right now so yeah boring. Same thing with Deadman wonderland. But anyway back on topic a new idea for a thread.

I've never been good at starting actual ideas, once an Idea is made, I can do somewhat of a first post, but I have difficulty starting a fresh idea >.>

I have a few just that we don't have enough people for a majority of them.

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@TheBlackDragonz said:
@Shadowchaos:     Don't worry, I'm not offended. What to expect of a 14 year old? But, Draco's also a blender character. Name a dragon below planetbusting. Can use. So, I could always use a dragon from a higher-up anime. Say, Acnologia from Fairy Tail. The only issue, is that the closer it gets to planetbusting, the more trouble he'll have controlling it. So, Starscream? Yeah, he's out as a digimon. But Draco can expand past Digimon up into Intermediate (One Piece I believe had a few dragons) and possibly high-level anime. And two, some things in Digimon can easily be scary if you think about it too much (i.e. Moon=Millenniummon can destroy your soul, leaving an empty husk devoid of emotion, action, life, anything), but Draco can't use most of them.
You dont have to use an anime character that currently exists to RP. You can create an original character for yourself.

I've tried, but I usually can't avoid requiring some inspiration. I do think I might be able to make a literal Blender character, though. By literal blender, I mean a mix of existing characters in an interesting way to make an original one.
@TheBlackDragonz: I guess that's a start.

Yeah. Do I need to make a new thread for it?
@TheBlackDragonz: Not really just edit your old bio.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,693 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I think I officially going to kickstart the new age with a thread in Inazuma City to introduce characters, is open

Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Cool Crow and I were discussing a possible thread where our characters head for Inazuma City.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel