RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Dahlia_Magenta: @Kuma_From_Argentina: I'm actually gonna RP here again as well as on Comicvine since I've done too much there to leave and I love it there. But I love this place too. But I'll only come back as Raseri.

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Raseri said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Dahlia_Magenta: @Kuma_From_Argentina: I'm actually gonna RP here again as well as on Comicvine since I've done too much there to leave and I love it there. But I love this place too. But I'll only come back as Raseri.

Cool but it may be tough to be on 2 sites at onceXD

@Dahlia_Magenta: I can handle it girl ;)

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Raseri: AWESOME :) So you are coming back as Raseri but i thought he was you know....dead? lol Does this mean Raseri will be a different character or will he be coming back to life. Also why not ND just wondering?

@Dahlia_Magenta: lol we are the twilight zone of RPing XD

@Raseri: I would expect no less an answer from ND:P
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: The after effect of Crow stealing Mesa's Milk:P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Raseri is coming back. He's too epic for me to leave :P

And about ND, I'm just tired of playing the villain, it gets boring after a year or two.

@Dahlia_Magenta: Well you know how I do ;)

@Dahlia_Magenta: lol i couldn't resist that milk just like so good XD

@Raseri: lol awesome I wonder if spending some time in Valhalla changed Raseri?

Agreed i think that would get boring playing a villain to long i learned as I'm making Enigma they are hard to make you always need a greater motive for the actions unlike the other two factions.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: It changed him a little bit :P

Maybe somebody should take a crack at a Grimmjow-like villain, brawn and hardly any brains XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ahh like the forbidden fruitXD

@Raseri: interesting lol :)

That is actually my idea for my next villain I make he is going to be a werewolf biker who only real goal is killing

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Oooh you should make him a Frankenstein instead and the motorcycle could be a part of him like some kind of transformer. It can also mold into strange weaponsXD 

Ahh yep my medication is wearing off now:P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You'll see the change in a battle maybe when he has to fight some bad guy or something :P

Go for it man.

@Raseri: lol nice :) I would but first i need to finish Enigma plus I want to make a neutral character first

@Dahlia_Magenta: lol no that was a different villian who would be a mad scientist with skills in nercomancy and bringing zombies to life.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Hehe alright, good luck man.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Hmm  I definitely would have the Zombies dance it feels rightXD
I still had an idea people liked that was called a Manga Jumpers RP. I had some pretty good responses for thatXD

@Dahlia_Magenta: What was it about?

@Raseri: It was an Adventure/Comedy were a group of characters would be transported to various genre of Manga books. Their mission was to find all the pieces of a powerful artifact that was broken long ago and hidden within the page of different Manga. But the group were not the only ones looking for it. Another party (Insert maniacal bad guy here) is also after it as well. The part I think that makes this unique is that the characters would have specific roles to play, but can be themselves. Also there were good chances that a member of the part could actually be a villain in a certain act of the story, Friends would have to fight friends and enemies could potently become friends to take out another friend. Yeah it was something like thatXD

@Dahlia_Magenta: Sounds good enough to me. I'd be up for it IF more people were active :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel