RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well you remember the Makoto closed thread opened thread craziness.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: not really what was it? What happen?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: This lol 

He also invade one of Kuma's threads, but we don't have tomake changes to the rules it was just a suggestion.

@Sonata: .....Oh right I forgot his name but remember him. Btw how is that a-hole now a mod like you? Anyway I don't think we need to go that for to change the rules that was just one dude being an asshole because he couldn't read.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Makoto a mod!? no way we would let that happen. You mean Fire_star he is cool he tried to control the situation.

@Sonata: ooohhh nvm, nvm I was looking at the ribbon under his picture I forgot that for when you become a paying member its not been a very good morning excuse for my scatter brain-ness lol

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Hmm looks like my item shop was a fail. There not enough activity around for it to truly get going.
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Lol, what if I made a RPG about.. Wait for it... YGO!!! (Yu-Gi-Oh) XDD!! Come on! Card games? Not just that.. Card games on motorcycles? 8D XDD

The RPG I'm thinking about would be like a Gen4 were you can XYZ's & Synchro summon and whatnot, however I have no idea how I'll explain it. D:

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Lets try to restart some threads that were started but was never finished.

@xXZeroXx: Cool in theory, but RP's based off of anime never last long around here. Even when there are people around.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@xXZeroXx: Playing a Children Cards game should be done IN AMERICA! AND IN LOVE WITH THE SEA!

MY HAIR GIVES ME SUPERPOWERS!!!

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Sonata: I see, but what if the RP isn't based off of an Anime? I got another Idea... Which would be a lot more easier to come up with a story. XD

LOLOLOLOLXD
LOLOLOLOLXD

@Kuro_San: CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

Okay so my mojo for writing has been near non-existent as of late for several reason that I am working on at the moment but despite this my creativity been working on overdrive the result is an interesting idea for an RP. There are some parts of this that are unfinished that I'm trying to work on so if any of you have any suggestions i love to hear them. Note this idea is a long way off and won't begin until after CMD 3 once i get to it. What is this mysterious idea for an RP get ready for.....

Another Crow Event RP

This may not seem exciting but only because I am not finished with it yet the idea would be it will be another RP similar to CMD as in its will be 3 parts and it will be western/Crow based. It will be a open RP for any character (at least for now) this way different characters have a chance to get involved and gain something from this RP. The plot with have something to do with the the Lost City of Gold El Dorado and the various characters looking for it, Part 1 they will find the map/location of it, part 2 may be them going and arrived at the city, and part 3 (again this is just up in the air for now) may be the battle for El Dorado. I'm thinking the main plot will actually be the battle for for the most part.

If this sounds interesting already like I said it won't happen till after I'm done CMD but till then I will be working on it and anyone can put in their own advice or suggestions if you are interested in joining.

"What will lay on the road to the City of Gold"...coming soon
"What will lay on the road to the City of Gold"...coming soon
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I think we need an RP where everyone feels like an important aspect of it since there not much activity now. Well IMO anyway:P

@Dahlia_Magenta: Well wouldn't that be Dawn of the Black Year, Kuma/Kuro-san's RP but to me the problem is keeping momentum in an RP going we have a few people who joined along with the occasion veteran who pops up every now and again but they leave before any plans can come about. You are perhaps the most active Vet on the Vice.

lol we need to get Newdeath back XD

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,720 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'm not good enough to get some interest T_T!? (Joking)

You're right, ND, for some reason, managed to keep things moving, it seems I lack that skill

@Kuma_From_Argentina: No I wouldn't say ND had more people active when he was on; you are being hindered by a lack of people like i said other than you and me (now not so much me until I get my mojo back) we really don;t have an active community. I think maybe the new characters like NobleJack, Shadowchaos, Nobody, Kurai, etc. can make RPs its not much but its some life.

We need more people in general in my opinion. We need tot get the word of the Vice out lol

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Yeah I agree with that XD though I am a bit hesitant to return:(

@Dahlia_Magenta: Don't feel bad its understandable I think a lot of veterans are reluctant tor return for various reasons. I think lack of activity is the reason for most you could start an RP and it could go stale easily just because there is no one to keep it alive.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: We are stuck in some kind of void right now. Either we post and it may stall or don't post and nothing will happen O_O
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel