RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by waybig1010101 1 week, 4 days ago.
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
pmed slinger
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Rain_Man said:
"

"
posting for the heckk of it lol
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
o_O
Kado said:
"Rain_Man said:
"

"
posting for the heckk of it lol"
yeah....people are slow with responding , so   i dot myself lol
Rain_Man said:
"Kado said:
"Rain_Man said:
"

"
posting for the heckk of it lol"
yeah....people are slow with responding , so   i dot myself lol"
you slow lol
lol , am not
Post by MOF (434 posts) See mini bio Level 1
We should have an Ongoing RPG. Basically a Live Your Life RPG. It would be a great way to see your character from every angle. Civilian and Superhero (or whatever you are).
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
MOF said:
"We should have an Ongoing RPG. Basically a Live Your Life RPG. It would be a great way to see your character from every angle. Civilian and Superhero (or whatever you are)."
Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if it would take off.
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Slinger said:
"MOF said:
"We should have an Ongoing RPG. Basically a Live Your Life RPG. It would be a great way to see your character from every angle. Civilian and Superhero (or whatever you are)."
Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if it would take off."
It doesn't really have to take off? People could post in it whenever they want to just write something.
Dawnwalker said:
"Slinger said:
"MOF said:
It doesn't really have to take off? People could post in it whenever they want to just write something."
People tried to start some on CV but they didnt take off. But it would cut back on a lot of boredom. And if the majority of Vice gets in on it a lot off mini plots could be made or even full blown Story RPGs

yep

Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
It's a good idea but we should establish where we do this stuff at instead of Earth.
Dawnwalker said:
"Slinger said:
"MOF said:
It doesn't really have to take off? People could post in it whenever they want to just write something."
Kinda like my battle?
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"It's a good idea but we should establish where we do this stuff at instead of Earth.
"
what do you mean? Like our own planet or Mars or something?
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"It's a good idea but we should establish where we do this stuff at instead of Earth.
"
If you read my post in Winchester's RPG it gives a little bit of info on how pan galactic some of us were hoping to make the Vice. I reffered to the "earth" as Terra.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
MOF said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"
what do you mean? Like our own planet or Mars or something?"
Our own universe.

Slinger said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"
If you read my post in Winchester's RPG it gives a little bit of info on how pan galactic some of us were hoping to make the Vice. I reffered to the "earth" as Terra."

Terra means earth and it doesn't have to be galactic just our own universe.
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"MOF said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"
what do you mean? Like our own planet or Mars or something?"
Our own universe.

Slinger said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"
If you read my post in Winchester's RPG it gives a little bit of info on how pan galactic some of us were hoping to make the Vice. I reffered to the "earth" as Terra."

Terra means earth and it doesn't have to be galactic just our own universe."
Yeah I agree
i don't know about this.......i like the idea of Terra but should we make a rule that everyone has to follow. i think we should vote on this.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
We do really need to set up a few universal concepts before we start RPGing
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel