RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
LMAO I might post.
Post by Mega_Soldier (19 posts) See mini bio Level 1
The Twilight Zone: We are in one or two teams does not matter and we fight against zombies, monsters and other creatures.
I will work on the detail later but if you guys think it´s cool?
Mega_Soldier said:
"The Twilight Zone: We are in one or two teams does not matter and we fight against zombies, monsters and other creatures.
I will work on the detail later but if you guys think it´s cool?
"
i would be up for it, to help to get it rolling
thanks man any others?
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I got an Idea for an RPG. I tried it on the Vine but it didnt fly -__-
ok talk :)
Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"I got an Idea for an RPG. I tried it on the Vine but it didnt fly -__-"
Lets hear it.

oh and check out my rpg.
ok man
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Mega_Soldier said:
"thanks man any others?"
I'm up to the challenge, give it a goal and some difficulties :D

Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"I got an Idea for an RPG. I tried it on the Vine but it didnt fly -__-"

Lets hear it :D
Well I got the idea from a Fanfic I read for Inuyasha. Called House of The Moon. Part of the story was based on a (made up?) Japanese Fairy Tale. Let me get the tale from the Vine.

Basically its about a Madoushi and a Miko
Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"Well I got the idea from a Fanfic I read for Inuyasha. Called House of The Moon. Part of the story was based on a (made up?) Japanese Fairy Tale. Let me get the tale from the Vine.

Basically its about a Madoushi and a Miko"
Sounds interesting

The story of the miko and the madoushi originated near the beginning of the Tokugawa period in the Tokyo prefecture, though a remarkably similar tale is told in the region of Kyoto, indicating migration or, though unlikely, a basis in fact the two tales are very similar and differ only in one minor respect. They start out the same: a young miko makes an appearance in Edo. Though incredibly powerful, she is almost entirely untrained, and her skills in combat are nearly absent despite her innate talent. Around the same time a madoushi of evil intent also arrives in Edo. Unlike the miko, the madoushi lacks her own innate power, but she has compensated for this defect by selling her soul to a dark god. Accounts differ as to the god's nature, but it takes pleasure in the suffering of others In order to infiltrate the growing city of Edo, she disguises herself as a miko, as that will give her the closest proximity to suffering so that her god may feast upon it. It is interesting to note that during the time this story originated a particularly virulent strain of what was probably influenza was sweeping through the city, which might have lent credence to an evil influence. Regardless, the miko, encountering the madoushi, is challenged.

Both the miko and the madoushi are injured in their battle, but due to the madoushi's dark pact, as long as the god is free she will heal rapidly, and cannot be killed. The miko flees.

Here the two stories momentarily diverge. Accounts differ as to whether she travels to the south, as maintained by the Tokyo tale, or to the west, as claimed by the Kyoto tale. Regardless of her direction she seeks counsel and training in the art of being a priestess, and in the art of battle, though the training is by necessity incomplete. Through her training, the miko is intensely aware that the evil of the madoushi has already ruined many lives and will eventually decimate the city unless the miko defeats her. She decides that it would be better for her to die than to leave the madoushi to feast on the suffering of others any longer than necessary. After undergoing a period of intense training, the miko is declared adequately prepared to defeat the madoushi in combat, and she returns to Edo to confront the madoushi. In the ensuing battle, the madoushi is fatally injured, but again because of the dark god the madoushi is able to heal and is invincible despite her many wounds. Near the end of the fight they are both exhausted and the miko is wounded, but the miko is finally able to seal the god and banish the madoushi.

The story ends there, and we are not told of the fate of the miko, only that the dark god is contained and sealed in a nearby shrine to bind his terrible power and cruel intent.

wow this would be fun and interesting :)
YAY!
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Winchester said:
"Vice 2030 LMAO"
I think the Vice continuity should just be set in the future anyway. I think it would be cool.

I'm kinda bummed no oene else is posting in my never ending/starting battle. I'm not looking for 'A' material...

I'll take a look Slinger. May not be today though

Lol, you don't have to, I guess it's a failed experiment.
No hunny I'll look. I'm just reading Dramacon and cleaning right now and I'm going out later.
Post by Triton (156 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"O_O how a remake of one of our old RPG on the vine but with these new characters :D"
I want this site to be as original as possible......
Triton said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"O_O how a remake of one of our old RPG on the vine but with these new characters :D"
I want this site to be as original as possible......"
I agree, I think the canon universe should be drastically different in obvious ways.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel