RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by waybig1010101 1 week, 5 days ago.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Okami said:
"I thought Harry Potter first

Okay, what about the Alchemist's stone?

The Twilight Stone?

The Mirror Stone?"
loving the Mirror stone

very anime
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Hmmmmmm i like the sound of the twilight stone.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Okami said:
"I thought Harry Potter first

Okay, what about the Alchemist's stone?

The Twilight Stone?

The Mirror Stone?"
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Jewel said:
"Okami said:
"I thought Harry Potter first

Okay, what about the Alchemist's stone?

The Twilight Stone?

The Mirror Stone?"
loving the Mirror stone

very anime"
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Okami said:
"I thought Harry Potter first

Okay, what about the Alchemist's stone?

The Twilight Stone?

The Mirror Stone?"
"
So thats one vote for each :p
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
SuicideBlonde said:
"A Harry Potter RPG?"
Pretty sure there is one already.
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I'll just start it up and figure out the name.
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Slinger said:
"SuicideBlonde said:
"A Harry Potter RPG?"
Pretty sure there is one already."
You wouldn't say that if you read the posts XD
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Okami said:
"Slinger said:
"SuicideBlonde said:
"A Harry Potter RPG?"
Pretty sure there is one already."
You wouldn't say that if you read the posts XD"
LMMFAO
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
make fusion of the names :P

the philosoarchemirriortwilight stone :P
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"make fusion of the names :P

the philosoarchemirriortwilight stone :P"
LOL Hmmmmmmm its good but maybe a little confusing :P
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
meh,  yea you might be right :P XD

can't wait to use this character :D
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Winchester said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"make fusion of the names :P

the philoso-alche-mirror-twilight stone :P"
LOL Hmmmmmmm its good but maybe a little confusing :P"
Just depends on how you punctuate it :P
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
It should be up soon
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"O_O how a remake of one of our old RPG on the vine but with these new characters :D"
I think this would be cool :D

Like the Vice version of I don't know lets say the frontline :D Or Civil war :D
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Or...Race Against Time ^^
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
NO DAMIT!!!!!!
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Vice 2030 LMAO
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Dawnwalker said:
"NO DAMIT!!!!!!"
UPS I deleted my post accidentally :P

WHY NOT DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winchester said:
"Vice 2030 LMAO"
I need to post in the vine one XD

beside we haven't even start and we're going to advance it? lol
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Dawnwalker said:
"NO DAMIT!!!!!!"
UPS I deleted my post accidentally :P

WHY NOT DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winchester said:
"Vice 2030 LMAO"
I need to post in the vine one XD

beside we haven't even start and we're going to advance it? lol
"
lmmfao......
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'm really posting you'll see just wait until I finish VV vs Veritas and the battle against Plat and I'll do it XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel