RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
BACK!
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"I'll be back soon going to check on the vine, we can't forget our RPGs over there :D"

LOL Nope we cant.

Oh welcome back lol.

Ohhhh robots you say xD

Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Hell yeah robots!

I think a space drama a la Cowboy Bebop might be fun.
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Oh... Robots...

Gotta say, that didn't work out so well for the guys from the matrix

Search for the philosopher’s stone
Since the dawn of time, since the birth of man there have been stories of legendary items of incredible power. These items are told to give a person untold power, immortal life or riches beyond there wildest dreams. The thing is these items of legend are always a mystery, a myth, just a simple story being passed down through out the ages always changing from one generation to the next. As time went on as the stories changed it became clear that these items may not even exist and that searching for them was a fool’s journey. One of these items was the legendary philosopher’s stone, a stone said to have been created by alchemists of incredible power who sought even more power and immortality. The stone is said to grant a person power beyond there wildest dreams, giving them eternal life. The stone like all the others was never found, but there had been other stones like it. Fake stones, simple clones using the research of many alchemists. This item is what all men both good, evil and neutral have been searching for, for many centuries, all wanting it for different reasons.

• This will be open to everyone.
  • Don’t god mod (Destroy the world or any thing like that)
  • Don’t control other people’s characters unless they give you permission.
  • Try and make your post at least a paragraph but if you’re new to the whole RPG thing then don’t worry if your post is short. No one will judge or make fun of you.
  • Remember about the philosopher’s stone, it’s a very difficult item to find and it may not even be real so don’t have your first post be you finding the stone. Create a story build up it up. Also remember there are a lot of fake stones out there so a lot of the times if you think you have found the real stone it’s probably fake.
  • This RPG can be used to make allies with others.
  • Have a fun and if it gets enough interest I’ll explain more in my opening post.

(Sorry not very good at explaining things lol)

Okami said:
"Oh... Robots...

Gotta say, that didn't work out so well for the guys from the matrix"
Oops, I meant more like the lions that make up Voltron.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Slinger said:
"Winchester said:
"Slinger said:
"Winchester said:
"It should be a great way of getting people in and forming teams."
I'm kinda itching to start up a team called "Vice Squad""
Cool, i would be up to joining."
Needless to say there would be giant robots available for all members."
RObots? meh
Winchester said:
"

Since the dawn of time, since the birth of man there have been stories of legendary items of incredible power. These items are told to give a person untold power, immortal life or riches beyond there wildest dreams. The thing is these items of legend are always a mystery, a myth, just a simple story being passed down through out the ages always changing from one generation to the next. As time went on as the stories changed it became clear that these items may not even exist and that searching for them was a fool’s journey. One of these items was the legendary philosopher’s stone, a stone said to have been created by alchemists of incredible power who sought even more power and immortality. The stone is said to grant a person power beyond there wildest dreams, giving them eternal life. The stone like all the others was never found, but there had been other stones like it. Fake stones, simple clones using the research of many alchemists. This item is what all men both good, evil and neutral have been searching for, for many centuries, all wanting it for different reasons.

• Try and make your post at least a paragraph but if you’re new to the whole RPG thing then don’t worry if your post is short. No one will judge or make fun of you.
  • Remember about the philosopher’s stone, it’s a very difficult item to find and it may not even be real so don’t have your first post be you finding the stone. Create a story build up it up. Also remember there are a lot of fake stones out there so a lot of the times if you think you have found the real stone it’s probably fake.
  • Have a fun and if it gets enough interest I’ll explain more in my opening post.

"
Sounds cool. I'd be down for it.
Sweet, i'll try and get the opening post up before i start making food.
Winchester said:
"Sweet, i'll try and get the opening post up before i start making food."
Can i make a suggestion??

change the philosphers stone to another name so people dont get all caught yp in the Harry Potterness
I probably wont be able to post for around twenty hours or so, but you can count me in.
Jewel said:
"Winchester said:

change the philosphers stone to another name so people dont get all caught yp in the Harry Potterness"
Sage stone is often used interchangeably with it. I though Harry Potter was the Sorcerer's Stone? I thought Full Metal Alchemist before Harry.
Jewel said:
"Winchester said:

change the philosphers stone to another name so people dont get all caught yp in the Harry Potterness"
Hmmmmmmm good point.

Any thoughts of what to change it to?
Slinger said:
"Jewel said:
"Winchester said:

Sage stone is often used interchangeably with it. I though Harry Potter was the Sorcerer's Stone? I thought Full Metal Alchemist before Harry."
LOL i forget that the name was changed for the US.. in Australia we had it as the philosphers stone
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Winchester said:
"

"
I'm in :D
Oh! I had no idea! I wonder why they changed it?
Slinger said:
"Jewel said:
"Winchester said:

Sage stone is often used interchangeably with it. I though Harry Potter was the Sorcerer's Stone? I thought Full Metal Alchemist before Harry."
FMA Is what i was thinking when i thought of it.
Slinger said:
"Oh! I had no idea! I wonder why they changed it?"
I think they thought the US would have trouble swalloing it

shrugs
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I thought Harry Potter first

Okay, what about the Alchemist's stone?

The Twilight Stone?

The Mirror Stone?
Post by SuicideBlonde (94 posts) See mini bio Level 2
A Harry Potter RPG?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel