RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,512 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Sounds pretty fun. Could get along with Luna lol.

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Fehafare: Just need to find a look for her. Haven't been able find anything close.

@Sonata: What exactly do you have in mind? Young, old? Tall, short? Timid and modest or revealing and spicy?

@Fehafare: I'll make a request in the I need a look thread.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@sonata soo you've been ducking me lol

@Jlynnana: Now why would I do such a thing:P

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Are we doing a crossover event with Comic Vine? We are going to get raped...And if we dont the world is going to get raped instead

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I just now heard about it I'm on the fence about it really. It's up to you guys if you want to do it.

@Sonata: I'm up to it, but most of the Comic Vine characters are grade A monsters....My current roster is doomed. Unless I bring out the big guns as Falken or Masako. Not Fuzen because he is broken beyond good taste. And I have the Numbers as well.

And we do have some OP characters. I would be up to it, if it doesnt alters our canon too much.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Sonata:

On the fence.

Sums up my feelings.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sounds good I'll ask and see if they have a Power level limit. If not Kita is ready to bust some heads lol.

@Sonata: If there is no power Limit I will update Fuzen and I will raze the Vineverse to the ground in a furious frenzy HAHHAHAHAHA (I'm joking)

I might get the Numbers (And Kuro-san) and Gen involved, Gen wouldnt miss the opportunity to knock interdimensional heads

@Kuma_From_Argentina: There are going to be a ton of great match-ups if the other Vicers get involved.

@Sonata: So say that, yet for what I can read in the event thread, they seem to be planning to make characters in our side to play against their friends. Surely a temporary measure.

And I'm still a bit ticked about them suddenly popping out without warning.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I knew you would be ticked. If they want to play here they have to respect our rules here.

@Sonata: I dont mind them playing here, I mind them not telling us about this in advance. I was about to start two very long storylines next week (Inazuma Gakuen and Kuro-san's Numbers) I feel that with this here attention will be split. Not only my threads, but other could being affected like PTR and HGR

Post by shadowknight666 (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Okay so I'm from CV and I have this idea. My character will be a pick-pocketing fast talking con-man, as well as a street level Irishmen named Seàn O'Panell (Cain O'Panell's second cousin.) lover of good beer, better women and the best heists and robberies. He has been living in CvNu Dunboyne Most of his life, until one day he has finally had it and decides to jump off a building and die right there, but to his surprise he lands in a portal that takes him to a city in the AV universe. That's where my RPG would begin, as he is not here to destroy AV or anything, he's just looking to survive and I'd like to do an interaction Of any kind (battle, convo, romance, team up, etc) with an AVer who thinks their character could fit.
Also, ignore my terrible username XD. This was my first CV account's name before I changed it

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I know how you feel I had something in the works as well that would be delayed by this.

@shadowknight666: I like the character. I may have a character just to interact with him at the bar.

(On my phone, so I can't reply) That sounds great! Lol. Who are they?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel