RPG Ideas Thread

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Sonata 1 week, 5 days ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,627 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Ruminatus: Check the top threads in the RPG section for all the introductory content you could wih for, if you have any question dont be shy and ask

Post by Ruminatus (13 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yeah I got one. Is it considered lazy to ask what's the most important stuff to know aside from everything?
Online Now

@Ruminatus:

First of all, the most important is reading the rules, making a bio and learning the basics with some practice RP

Yargh. 

That was a test.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Ruminatus: I will have a small rp up sunday that you can join if you have your character made by then. The OOC is already up but the main one was deleted so I have to create it again so your free to join.

Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Ruminatus: Welcome to the RPG side of the Vice:P

Online Now

@Ruminatus: First of all you should work on your Bio, check some of the threads that include Bio in their names and use them as inspiration. You should start by defining the concept of your character. For example my current main character Gen Shishioh is a Hot-Blooded Delinquent Boxer

Online Now

Anybody who wants to train the characters in the fine points of Martial Arts you can visit the Training From Hell RP (Or maybe a Location post for Sakurajima Island) I really liked playing with Reiji, Yami and Iyana so anybody who wants their character to get buffed up can visit, once Alvin leaves, of course

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I might stop in with Ethan sometime

This is a lot to take in. Well, lemme gogo.
Online Now

@Shadowchaos: Cool

@Kuma_From_Argentina: they can have a rematch I just have to finish something on his bio I keep forgetting to add.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: But you will meet Reiji, not Gen.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Oh I figured Gen would b there too.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: If you want that can be arranged

@Kuma_From_Argentina: doesn't matter

Those are some hardcore biographicals. I don't think I can compete, especially by the end of the weekend.
@Vivian_Vishnari said:

I am starting to develop an idea for a cyberworld RP where I hand pick a special team to going inside stop a group of radicals from cause some mass destruction. I will get into more detail if interest grows.

Gotta say I do like this idea though.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @SamJaz: all I have to say about that argument with galenbeta is

Post by Fehafare (8,372 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: Not really, problem was there since he joined, it had a long time to build up.

Well not anymore.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel