RPG Hall of Fame Voting Thread

Topic started by Newdeath on Jan. 27, 2011. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Sonata (35,506 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kuro_San: You have to be careful of what you say at times, good or bad mood. This place is suppose to be fun, and enjoyable.

@SamJaz: Don't feel that way, We will all mesh eventually. Sha and Nova just recently came back into the fold give it time.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Feral_Nova said:

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@Feral_Nova: @Jlynnana: @Sha:

Class 2 wasnt the next year over Class 1.... it was like 10 months and when the forum had a long stretch of activity.

Still is fun hearing you talk as if you owned the Forum

I don't even understand why you would say something like that. We're here to RP and have fun with it. Thanks for making us feel welcome. Totally makes me feel like wanting to RP with you guys now.

I can sorta understand him though, I mean we brought our style and "attitudes" with us from the Vine; this was their "home" so If you don't know how we are then we do seem a bit gloaty.

@SamJaz: @Kuro_San:

That was the reason I started T.A though, I didn't want to make it seem like we're here to overrun your forum, but I also didn't want to make it seem like we were excluding ourselves from you. It's been almost two years since I last rpg'd here, so getting used to the style and atmosphere will take a wii bit of time.

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jlynnana: Once againsorry I had a really shit day and I was kinda fucked up

Post by SamJaz (12,907 posts) See mini bio Level 20

So, everyone friends again? Sorry if I offended anyone, it's just been kinda... uncomfortable, watching the site skyrocket in activity so suddenly. When I came back in December, the place was dead, and I put a lot of effort trying to get it back to life. I'm grateful for everyone else who joined in and we were having fun, then suddenly boom, double activity, double members, and suddenly everything's getting changed, there's RP's I'm not taking part in, we're changing rules, and everyone's friends and I don't know anyone anymore. I honestly felt like I'd made something, which I admit isn't anything I should or do have any claim of ownership on, but I certainly felt that way, and suddenly it's not mine anymore and I'm, and I know that no one wanted anyone to feel this way, but I honestly felt a bit discarded.

Sigh, I'm putting too much of myself into this.

@Jlynnana: Thanks. I don't want to have to make some kind of peace treaty or anything ridiculous here, but glad we can point out the tension and actually acknowledge that it's there so we can drop kick it out the door. Fun times, continue.

Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Okay... what the hell happened here?

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SamJaz: I see what you mean, but just that phase with new characters, and ideas trying to merge with the old crowd. It will all come together eventually.

@Manami: Hope so.

Is this still happening?

Post by LovelySicily (39 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SamJaz: Hmm not sure, but I can see this returning:)

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz said:

Is this still happening?

Lol you want it to happen because you will be in the New Class ;)

My proudest moment being in the hall of Fame class 2 despite the short time i spent here

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Totally do.

@SamJaz: Would people nominated have to be active because I already know who my nominations would be?

Samjaz

Mesa

Willyverb or Fehra

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I think Mesa has been on in the last six months. As had Wily.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Willyvereb is Class One

Omegamekix deserves one spot.

Even if its honorary

Post by Sonata (35,506 posts) See mini bio Level 20

If we are doing a class 3 my votes would be for

• SamJaz
  • Fehafare
  • Mekix

@Sonata: I share the same opinion

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

I second you two then. Should we do what we did before where we write our reasons for them be nominated

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

I dont need reasons, they deserve this

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Of they deserve it but its adds to it. When you guys nominated me it really cheered up my day and made me proud of my own ability.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I meant I'm so sure of picking those players than words are unnecesary for me to explain how awesome they are. But I get your point

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel