RPG Hall of Fame Voting Thread

Topic started by Newdeath on Jan. 27, 2011. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,613 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Newdeath: Thanks man!
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Kuma_From_Argentina: You're welcome :) 

ND
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,792 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath:  @Kuma_From_Argentina: 
Thank you so much I just read this now and I really appericate it I'm a humble person in real life and I don't think I could be a hall of famer because I haven't been on here as long as others have been.

My Nomiations for the Hall of Fame are:  

Kuma_From_Argentina 

Not to brag or anything but if I have created one of the best western based characters then I believe Kuma created the greatest adventure based characters. Each one is unique, well thought out and creative whether it is the Lost Knight of the reboot Viceverse Callis, or the youth who is the Host of the Aztec Spirit Masako, or the chivalrous and noble golden knight of the preboot Viceverse Aestus. The quality that not only goes into his characters but his actual RPs are by far some of the best I have seen in a while they have this sense that they will be filled with adventure and you can’t help but ether join in the fun or read what may in so. Despite have so many characters he can jump into the role of any of them and play so well without them all being copies of themselves. It will be a dark day in the Vice World if Callis ever returns to his home universe because of the gap it will leave in all our characters lives I can’t wait to see what else Kuma will continue to bring to the table of Viceverse and I believe each creations will be HoFquality and or at least be pretty fricken bad ass. Callis FOREVER!

Superevil225:

To be honest from the moment I learned that Caius was created by a 12 year old girl I thought Superevil should get an Emny or Oscar or something because as Newdeath she is that damn good. Caius is by far one of the greatest, most hilarious, and down right disturbing characters EVER! The fact she can go form the telepathic insane bisexual heir to a stealthy noble silent and deadly ninja geisha speaks for itself (seriously that is like going from burning to freezing in less than a second.) She can comeback from anything and counter any post (see the conversations between Crow and Caius in Wizarding World of WTH RP). Harumi is growing in popularity and becoming a unique character in the Viceverse I only hope that with the current Dragon Soul RP will cause the character to grow in popularity and we see more of her. Each creation she brings to the table is unique, funny, and pretty badass and it always gets you wanting more and more. To be honest if Superevil doesn’t get into the hall of Fame this year I say we riot because she deserves it I believe. Superevil EPIC job and LONG LIVE CAUIS. (Crow cowers in a corner being molested by Caius.)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You're welcome :) 

ND
@Lobos_Del_Rayo:  Thanks!
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I would vote too, but It won't make any difference xD The three that were already voted deserve it (Kuma, Superevil and Lobos). If I vote, it would be for the same reasons ^^

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Newdeath: @Kuma_From_Argentina: Thanks you sooooo much you guys!!! (Pssst Lobos, I'm 16 :P Caius is 12 XD) Anyways, really thank you!! All these nice things are making me cry, and my Dad's looking at me like I'm insane. <3 (As you can see I'm not accustom to praise :P)

I'm going to get this out of the way, top rpgers for me are the following: (I'm not going to say why, because it's been said)
  1. Lobos
  2. Kuma
  3. NewDeath
@Superevil225: You're welcome :) 

And thanks :D 

ND
@Newdeath:  In theory she couldnt have voted you, as you are already part of the hall of fame 

@Superevil225:  Thank you very much
@Kuma_From_Argentina: That is very true. 

ND
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,792 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Superevil225
Omg I'm sorry I got those confuse
Looks like we need a tie breaker. 

ND
@Newdeath: Why? Arent three the new entries?
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Oh right, there are only three. I totally forgot that there are only three entries. 
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Raseri:  So, do we wrap this up?
@Kuro_San: Well I set the deadline to be for at least a month but maybe we should.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Raseri: I think we should. I suggested the long deadline from previous experience but it seems everyone voted for mostly the same people. So the results are pretty obvious.
@paladin: Alright then, I'll have the OP edited soon.
Updated the OP 

ND
Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wow I feel really honored by this thank you everyone who voted me for :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel