RPG Hall of Fame Voting Thread

Topic started by Newdeath on Jan. 27, 2011. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Raseri: the vice has changed a lot since this thread was made
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@kashif1: It has but the awards go to RP'ers not the characters. What exactly are you trying to say though? 
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Raseri: Some of those guys have left and there are a lot of new members now.  If we are going to do this we should start a new vote.
@kashif1: Sure. But that's only if the rest of the community wants to continue this or just drop the idea.
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Raseri: It would be nice to have this thread again. I think the vice communty got really better since the last time this was made ^^
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: True. I actually have a good process in mind on how this could go :P
Post by Validimus (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I think the same. Also, I guess we should create the old Hall of Fame pic.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Validimus: Alright. Shall we begin the voting? 

ND
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Raseri: awesome ^^
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: (:
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,618 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Raseri:  This is up again? The ones that won before are ready on the hall of fame, so we need to vote new entries right?
@Kuma_From_Argentina: That's the gist of it. 
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yes. It's not like we didn't collect enough votes so we have no reason to restart the old HoF.
On the other hand we could start a new one.
@Raseri
Sure, why not? You could set the deadline for 1-2 months though. Just to leave everyone enough time to think on their votes or even change them in the meantime.
@Raseri:  I'll still vote for Mekix, but we should narrow it down to the current active players
@paladin: Alright. So the Class 2 Vice Hall of Famers will be selected soon. 

ND
@Newdeath
So the Class 1 is formed by: 
Newdeath 
Sonata 
Willyvereb 

Right?
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yeah. I'm editing the OP right now. 

ND
The first HoF class has been listed in the OP. Now the voting for the 2nd Hall of Fame class begins. The deadline is in two months. 

ND

@Superevil225: @Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Kuma's Picks

Superevil225

If I had to say who is the most flexible character maker, and the best one to perform the character as such, that would be Superevil225, she is a great player, and better yet a excellent Role-player. Why I put so much emphasis on it? Since playing an RPG and Role-playing a character are similar but not quite the same. Superevil225 can inmerse herself on the character on a level not much people manages to do. Caius is the best example, I couldnt manage to play a character so well as she palys Caius, her writting skills are top notch, her post are extremely quotable and her character memorable. I said it before in the Annual Awards, Superevil225 is one of the players that give their character the more development in the forum. Sabine was a masterpiece, Caius is so funny that last time I read a post of him I fell from my chair and laughed (While puking T-T) Harumi is a excellent character, but still doesnt haves enough screentime as Sabine or Caius had, but is a really well written and played character, and I hope that she'll apear more and more. Superevil225 is also a great player since she can play with characters that arent ridiculous overpower and make a really good impression on the Viceverse, by clever and fast Thinking. Now she is the co-owner of the only active team of the Rebooted Viceverse, and if this new verse would be amde into an Anime, Ebisu would be the main cast (My opinion) Superevil225 YOU. FREAKING. ROCK!!!!!!! 

Lobos_Del_Rayo

A strong characterization, a pretty damn badass character, a excelent concept, but better yet, UBER-DETAILED POSTS!!! Lobos_Del_Rayo is relatively a new player on the Vice, he appeared two months before the reboot (Month less, month more) but he established a new requirements for new players.... Being Freaking Awesome. He is really good in giving detailes scenarios and vivid NPC's to give any thread he makes a notorious personal signature. If it seems as a western movie mixed with a can of amazing it surely is a thread made by Lobos_Del_Rayo. His bio is as awesome as is extense, his abilities and skills detailed and give his character much more life and drive, having anecdotes for each piece of equipment, so well described in look and functionality that you could close your eyes and check every scratch in the chromed handlebars of Crow's Motorbike "Silver", and smell the scent of whiskey and gunpowder Mr. Cementerio clothes must have. His character haves a wide skillset and he uses it with intelligence and just too much badassery to contain. The Good, The Awesome and The Badass Cowboy, Lobos_Del_Rayo! 

I'm still unsure of who to put here
Here are my choices: 

Superevil225

She's my first choice since she popped into my mind first when I thought of reviving this thread. Now why do I choose her? Because she's that damn good. She is most likely the most creative RP'er in the entire Vice. Her versatility is also something that I hold in high regard. She can play any character almost flawlessly. And I'm not just saying that because she created my favorite RPG Character (Caius) :P Whenever I read her posts, I sometimes even forget that the same person is writing for characters that are so different. When I read her posts, I can tell that she does what her character would do and not what she would do. Not to mention that she is one of the most active RP'ers on the site. My favorite character Caius is pretty hilarious and I wish he got more attention from other RP'ers. Harumi is another awesome character that I like and though she's still new, I think she'll become an important character in the Vice Universe. So my first nomination goes to Superevil225. She's probably the most complete RP'er on the site and always inspires me want to be more creative. 

Kuma_From_Argentina 

Another user who I believe deserves to be inducted into the Hall of Fame is Kuma. Like all of the other RP'ers, he has a quality in him that makes him stand out from the general crowd. Aside from his creativity, Kuma is probably the best user (other than Superevil225) that creates the most interesting and all around best adventure RPGs on the Vice. There's always something different about his adventure RPGs that really makes you want to read it. He's a really talented writer and if English was his first language, I think he'd be kicking all of our @sses in the RPG section. He is also very talented at playing different characters with different personalities. My second favorite RPG Character, Callis is so humble and polite that you have to like the lad. But he's also played one of the most hotheaded characters on the Vice in Batsu. One thing that you can notice about his characters is that though they may not be leaders, they are the best teammates you'll ever find. He deserves my vote. 

Lobos_Del_Rayo

He hasn't been on the Vice nearly as long as the other guys who've been nominated but you can't deny his talent for RP'ing. This guy makes one of the longest and most detailed posts on the site and if you RP with him then he'll probably make you want to put more detail into your posts. His character is the first cowboy on the Vice and he isn't lame which is saying a lot, his character (Crow) is pretty damn cool and entertaining. He has only been on the Vice for a few months and has already made an impact which is something that is very hard to accomplish. With an eye for detail and amazing description, Lobos truly does deserve my vote for creating one of the coolest characters on the Vice and being able to play that character quite well.  

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel