RPG Character Ideas.

Topic started by Cogito on May 2, 2010. Last post by Sonata 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I never heard of Choujin Locke but from the google images I just looked up of him, he seems pretty cool and I like the sound of that RP

I think I have a good idea for a villain based around the character,

Zancrow from Fairy Tail
Zancrow from Fairy Tail

He would be based around the devil, hell, Lucifer, etc. but not in the way where he is super evil but in terms of a motif. I am still working on different aspects of him but I think its a cool idea for a character

Post by SamJaz (13,022 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Shadowchaos:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Hm, sounds like a nutter. So if he doesn't have the power, does he have any above-human attributes?

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: well I have one thing to say though Raven which I think is what he will be called cause I am thinking of having all of the people in this group being named after birds is the weakest so yeah I don't think Taylor could beat the strongest one Eagle who just so you know has been shown and hasn't been show 10 points to who ever guesses who Eagle is.

Post by taylor (308 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Masterofdeath:

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taylor: yes well Eagle will destroy every single atom in Taylor before he has a chance to move.

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Need to think of a niche for my new character. Something I haven't explored yet.
Post by Kuro_San (1,344 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You heretic! Choujin Locke is a staple of the Science Fiction genre!!!!

LOL

@Kuro_San said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You heretic! Choujin Locke is a staple of the Science Fiction genre!!!!

LOL

To be fair, I never heard of him either. Replying late, soz.

Post by Panorama (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I had an idea for a few interesting characters

• I want to make a neutral yet crazy priest/priestess that made runs a some kind of cult. I always wanted to do something along those lines.
  • A new hero character or bring back Solstice.
  • A true damsel in distress character so the mass amount of male heroes around here have someone to go after:P

@Panorama: I don't think Solstice got that much action first time around, did she?

Post by Panorama (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SamJaz: She didn't really, she will have more impact in the new stories coming.

@Panorama: Cool. Once HS is over, I'll be focussing on rebuilding the interlocking viceverse networking RP's.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,610 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: Is it alright that your always my go to person for character creation from now on?

I have two character ideas i will eventually create both

but I want to run my ideas by you first

One character will be a Nephilim half human half angel

The other is a person who by physical or by DNA sample can merge different DNA into his own allowing him to develop new powers.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: The DNA one sounds more interesting, but has more potential for sucking. And really, you should be getting as much influence from everybody as you can. I'm pretty biased, and get over the top aggressive when I see something bad.

For example.

@SamJaz: i want potential turn outs for the DNA guy

@SamJaz: What do you think of the half angel half human

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Boring and done to death.

@SamJaz: it's been done by who

I think I can put a better spin on the guy or better yet make my two ideas one

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Stasis, the main character of Shadowchaos.

@SamJaz: Stasis is just an angel

Nephilim and angel are two different beings

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel