RPG Character Ideas.

Topic started by Cogito on May 2, 2010. Last post by Sonata 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: Nice a cult Gekido worshipping (evil) Sonata like a goddess similar to what was happening with Zella ;)

Now I really got to make a villain..and Emerald Dawn is now Emerald Justice ;)

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ahh Emerald Justice:P 

I'm going to be working on my new character this week, and set things in motion:)
Post by SamJaz (12,533 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Sonata: whoooot!

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: yeah I am getting a few plots and characters backed up just in case things begin to die. I got a good idea that is a bit inspired by the new dbz movie.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: can't wait to see her bio ;) I bet you will knock it out of the park

@SamJaz@Masterofdeath: Good to see you guys start planning for future events. I have created my "messenger" character, and should appear near the end of the Break OUT! RPG. 

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I hope I don't disappointXD
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: Yeah I think I might give a little peek at one of the weaker villains that will be involved in the plot.

@Shadowchaos: I like his design:)

@Sonata: I will also say he is stronger then every single character created cause just a hint of his power its empathetic mimicry

@Shadowchaos: taylor could take him,

@SamJaz: actually he couldn't cause he would have the same powers as Taylor and many more.

@Shadowchaos: That's how he'd win. You cannot have Taylor's abilities for more than a few hours and not be driven insane. Imagine a world where you failed at everything you do. Where things no longer exist at your whim. Where your loved ones forget about you, where you develop undying love for someone then those emotions vanish within three minutes. Taylor is insane. So would you

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,720 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I have been wanting to use Choujin Locke for a Alien character that gets into Earth, I may do it thanks to the new account I made to play S4 League. And with the character make and RPG about his crash landing on Earth

@SamJaz: He could use a power nullifying power or use a power erasing power and erase that particular power from himself.

@Shadowchaos: You can't, because you also have a power that prevents you from erasing your own abilities. On top of that, if you did manage to erase that one ability, then the other abilities would eat at every other ability.

Then comes the experience and knowledge from being so weak. It's discussed in Medaka Box, Kumagawa, the basis of Taylor's character, was introduced as the ultimate way to combat power mimickers.

@SamJaz: well there is also the point about how would Taylor get to the place where this character is at. Cause this place is hard to get to and for a person like Taylor impossible.

@Shadowchaos: =)

@SamJaz: There is also the point that he could choose what powers to access or even what powers to absorb.

@Shadowchaos: Ah, Shadowchaos Shadowchaos Shadowchaos... Always remember. With great power, comes great insanity/

@SamJaz:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel