RPG Character Ideas.

Topic started by Cogito on May 2, 2010. Last post by Sonata 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,906 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ReliusClover: @SamJaz: Let's not forget we do have Kuro-san who by far is a better villain then ND in my opinion and creates some interesting plots. But we need more back in the day the Vice was filled with villains they even had their own group.

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I could possibly create some villain accounts, maybe even resurrect Gekido. Though I would have to recruit some new members:P
Post by SamJaz (13,064 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Manami: Who'd lead resurrected Gekido? Is Newdeath still in Viceverse history books?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I have no doubt that Kuro-san is good. I haven't had much chance to see him in action, but knowing Kuma, I reckon that he's immense as a villain.

Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SamJaz: Newdeath should be in the history books, but he was never the true leader of Gekido, Sonata was. I have a possible idea for a story to bring it back though.

@Sonata: Does it involve Sonata? Because that would be awesome.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sonata: @SamJaz: Would love it as well.

@Sonata: Technically isn't Mangestu this generation's version of Gekido, personally I never experience Gekido when it was in its prime I dealt with Mangestu since I been here. Enigma is capable of playing both sides of the game because he just wants to watch what happens.

I think Sonata needs to come back as a bad ass villain ;) Then turn Zella into a hero XD

@SamJaz@ReliusClover: It would, my pre-reboot Sonata is actually still around. But is part of the Shadow Nexus, place where al Light and darkness merge through out the Omniverse. All of the versions of my Sonata character are connected through that one. To the post reboot Sonata- to Sonatomi even my one on Comic Vine. 
@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

@Sonata: Technically isn't Mangestu this generation's version of Gekido, personally I never experience Gekido when it was in its prime I dealt with Mangestu since I been here. Enigma is capable of playing both sides of the game because he just wants to watch what happens.

I think Sonata needs to come back as a bad ass villain ;) Then turn Zella into a hero XD

LOL that could be a very interesting possiblity.:)

@Sonata: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: Gekido and Mangetsu can exist against each other. Give them something to distract themselves to prevent either of them from taking over the work. Sonata's return would be epic.

@SamJaz: From what I understood about Mangestu after lots of talks with Kuma the idea of Mangestu isn't so much a group but its basically a villain club a high profile one at that and a way for villains to exchange items or shop basically. Gekido was more of a villain group based on taking over the world.

I think Mangestu should always be what it was and maybe Gekido come in as a smaller version of its self maybe a terrorist group or something.

@Sonata: Sonata would be a scary villain different from what Zella was.

All of this talk of villains make me want to join in creating my own.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Okay. Didn't know that about Mangetsu, but sure.

@SamJaz@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well for it to happen I must first create a new "Sonata" for this time frame of the Vice. Of course she will start as a hero:P
I was actually think of making Gekido a cult, like I originally intended. In the beginning it was sort of like an extreme version of Emerald Dawn.

@Sonata: Oooh. Sounds fun.

@SamJaz: Oh yeah, be on the lookout in the coming weeks for a strange "messenger" to appear.

@Sonata said: @SamJaz: Oh yeah, be on the lookout in the coming weeks for a strange "messenger" to appear.
@SamJaz: Very fitting:P

@Sonata: Why, is this messenger standing at the gates? Is she waiting for the whisper? Waiting for the crush?

@SamJaz: I believe she will be waiting for the whisper:P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel