RPG Character Ideas.

Topic started by Cogito on May 2, 2010. Last post by Sonata 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Fehafare (8,308 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Absolute_Justice: It would be unique, to say the very least. Sounds interesting, especially if you would add the personality or general backstory.

I actually have a few ideas and can't settle for one as my 3rd.

First would be based off Kama from Omega Complex, hero neutral, the gunslinger i was talking about.

Next, based off Relius Clover from Blazblue, villain neutral, scientist and high ranking officer of UOS.

Last would be Touko Aozaki from Kara no Kyoukai, neutral, more or less like the Relius idea, a scientist, weapon dealer and puppet maker, just not with the UOS (i might even consider including one of them as a NPC for the other).

I actually got many more minor idea, but all of them will probably wait as i'll stick with two chars for now.

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Fehafare: Well I can tell you now about his personality he would be very recluse, shy, and bi sexual with a leaning towards boys.

All your choices are very interesting personally I think Gungnir needs more men on the team XD

@Absolute_Justice: Hehe we got some bi sexuals around here, don't we (starting with my char lol).

Well Relius could be that addition. He does look like he could fit.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So I realize I still have this account and i want to make a third neutral account. So I think I came up with a good idea tell me what you guys think

I am going to take my Enigma character and completely redo him turning him into a spy working Gungnir and the Union with multiple aliases and personas, no one knows what he truly looks like and therefore he can play any character he wants making him the perfect spy. I haven't come up with abilities yet but I'm thinking of something like being able to go intangible. He will be a combination of Mystogan and Tobi/Obito at least in terms of being mysterious and appearance not necessarily motives or personality.

What do you think?

The Phantom of the Union
The Phantom of the Union
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@this_is_riddle: Sounds interesting dude! It fits the "enigma" aura :P

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@UsachanMaN: Yes he will be the Living Enigma he will be extremely protective of his secrets, burning letter and documents after he sends them or receives them, silencing those that know of what he looks like or his true name immediately, looking over his shoulder not leaving a trace ,even the Union will be suspicious of him but they keep him because he is a valuable asset. His specialty will be in gathering information to keep with the spirit of the previous Enigmas.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Absolute_Justice: Sweet! Sounds like you got it all figure out.

@this_is_riddle: Sounds interesting, UOS certainly needs one of those flippin' ninja spies.

So, i finally got rid of all ideas but one. Well more like two, here's the point.

Because i'm so fascinated with having a captain of a ship, the character will be on UOS's side commanding one of the battleships akin to SkyRaven.

But... who the base for the character will be, that is something i can't decide.

Actually i got it narrowed down to two:

Relius Clover in the role of the insane, yet not so insane sciencetist and officer of UOS.
Relius Clover in the role of the insane, yet not so insane sciencetist and officer of UOS.
Rock in the role of the cold sniper/gunslinger/sharpshooter, with hidden depths.
Rock in the role of the cold sniper/gunslinger/sharpshooter, with hidden depths.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Can't really decide, leaning towards Rock right now, but i'll see.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Fehafare: I would go for Relius Clover, even though Rock would be cool as sniper/sharpshooter with that Large Cannon forming on her arm firing a massive blast that is blocked by Crow ;), Relius seems more like a captain of a ship you could give him a personality and powers similar to Doflamingo; his epithet could be the Puppeteer because he uses his powers to force unregistered and wanted enemies of the UOS to submit or fight each other. Rock could even be a solider under his command. :D

@this_is_riddle:

Hehe, knew you would go for Relius. Yeah i agree that he simply has more of a "captain" like feel to him. I probably wouldn't take Doflamingo's personality as i already got someone bloodlust crazy in Alice. He would be something of a Shakespear from Fate/Apocrypha and Hazama from BlazBlue combo in terms of personality. Don't really have an idea for the history or powers so far, even tho i'm thinking of something mechanical and technological for him. I got Rock more or less done. Personality's there, i got a good portion of her story and most details on the powers.

But i'm still not sure, Relius just feels better as a captain, but on the other hand Rock would be the heroic one i need in my team as i have a neutral and villain, while Relius would be a neutral leaning towards villain and i really like the idea behin her powers. I might end up making both of them, even tho 4 characters feels a little bit heavy.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,787 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Fehafare: Well he doesn't have to be blood lusted just a bit crazy XD Looking at images of Relius you could say he built Ignis and he controls her through his puppeteer like powers, she could be a representation of his dead wife or something, sorry I'm hooked on Doflamingo's powers and him and in general XD

Rock is the other hand is so awesome I have so many scenes in my head with her and Crow fighting, her summoning that cannon etc. XD

Dang I just had a good idea for a character who like Manami and which ever character you choice would be a captain in the UOS but I forgot it

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

To be honest i thought to make Ignis to take that path of the dead wife or never returned love if i included her (or it) in his character. Lol, i understand your love for him, i'm not a big OP fan and i quit it long ago, but my list of chars would be:

1. Sir Crocodile (no contest really, this will never change, this guy is just a pimp)
  2. Law
  3. Doflamingo
  4. Mihawk
  5. Enel

And as for Rock... she wouldn't be that hostile to you actually.

As i said i'll see, right now Rock is winning, but still not so obviously that i can decide and write Relius off.

Post by 5th (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I was thinking of a "Survival Game" RPG based off Mirai Nikki, with oc characters instead, and only street level too. I think it'd be interesting, 12 contestants chosen to fight over the throne of God, and whoever wins shall become the New God of Time & Space.

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@5th: That does sound like fun, I don't think we could get 12 contestants though. Maybe six.
Post by 5th (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sonata: That'd be fine. Nothing wrong with a lil' change xP

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I was thinking of making a womanizer magician based upon Negi Springfield teenage form, another mage from Terra Magus, with lighting skills to match blow by blow Crow, but more H2H inclined

Online Now

@Kuro_San said:

I was thinking of making a womanizer magician based upon Negi Springfield teenage form, another mage from Terra Magus, with lighting skills to match blow by blow Crow, but more H2H inclined

1. Will this be a new account or an alt in an existing account?

2. What's H2H? lol

3. To quote Crow "You can try to go blow for blow with me amigo" ;) XD

4. DO IT!!! XD

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

1. new account (but not now)

2. Hand to Hand

3. Similar electrict powers

Online Now

@Kuro_San: Hmm that sounds interesting a hand to hand electrical powers character. He would literally be going blow by blow with Crow. Terra Magus is where Callis and your pre-reboot character (can't remember the name) were from right.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel