RPG Character Ideas.

Topic started by Cogito on May 2, 2010. Last post by Sonata 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,816 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: Hmm that is a pretty good idea I have a few characters in mind for his appearance: Luke from Sacred Blacksmith, Lancelot from Witch Hunter. He would be a bit more chivalrous, honorable, etc. until you attempted a life on his master/mistress's idea. I'll try to combine my first and second idea and see what I can come up with.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: MIND=BLOWN That sounds like such a good idea for a villain I hope you go for it knowing you, you could play that character so well. :D He would be perfect for the potential future Shichibukai like team featuring my absolute justice villain but I think his hate for all super-humans would put him at odds with the rest of the group. lol Awww poor Kuro-san he will get back on his feet he needs to just work out and take some 5 hour energy XD

Post by Sir_Rigel (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'm already making the character, I only need Sonata to tell me about his plans for the London City (if he haves plans for it)

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sir_Rigel: Thats a good look for him and it work pretty well actually. I'm using Cornelia as a new look for Manami. 

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Cool can't wait to see what you would come up with. 

Edit: I do have an Idea for one more character, he would be a detective trying to investigate the inner workings of the Union.
Post by Fehafare (8,692 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Are there any spots left for Union 7 "hunters"?

If so, i got a pretty good idea.

@Fehafare: Yes there are, So far there looks to be three spots filled out. Sonatomi, Sir Rigel, and Crow's future character.
Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Sonata: Wonderful, then i can get my corrupt villain character into it.

But i guess i should finish Frantz first...

@Sonata: Rigel will be kind off a black ops that only responds to the members in the Union board that are humans...

@Sir_Rigel: All Black Op members will be part of the Fable Forces, so he will get his order through Manami. Only through higher registration levels will he be able talk directly to Union leaders.
The Chain of Command goes like this 

The Combined Union of Seven ( Level 5 Platinum Registration) Unobtainable as of now.
The Seven Individual/Group Leaders (Level 5 Registration)
Manami and the Fable Special Forces (Level 4- 5 Registration) Manami is the only one with Level 5 Registration here
The Fable Strike Sub-groups (example: The New team yet to be created where Sonatomi, Crow's character, Sir Rigel etc will be.) (Level 3 Registration)

If your character is going to be part of the Superhuman counter terrorism program they will automatically be registered and receive a Level 3 Registration. One of the perks with that is you are able to travel across the globe, and not be hassled. An example of this is Sonatomi could walk right through the Russian territory and they would allow her safe passage, food, supplies whatever she needs. Crow on the other hand not being registered would instantly be shot at. Crow could only walk through there safely only if he is accompanied by someone with Level 3 registration or Higher.

@Sonata: Or if he had a fake id from a very skilled hacker ;)

Will the strike force people be the ones with with complete privilege to bring in the unregistered through any force necessary?

@Sir_Rigel: I think you are creating one of my new favorite characters from you. :D

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: This stuff can't be hacked lol :P

@Sonata: Or right he has electrical powers he could cause electrical malfunctions in the devices and slip by in the chaos and confusion. Plus you haven't met my hacker ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL what makes you think  this stuff is electronic anyway:P 

@Sonata: Rigel manages to pass undetected thanks to having some of the "Rear Entry" codes to avoid security with his ship Purgans Ignis.

Post by Manami (1,485 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sir_Rigel: LOL what makes you think this is all electronic. Remember that the Union of Seven technology is far more advanced than what ND had. If your ship has a few codes already then your character my be a bit over powered from the start. Union of Seven as a whole is high Tier 7 their tech is also around tier 7 range. Not even Manami can hack into their systems and she has a super computer like brain and some of their resources. Very Very tough to get a code for a toaster oven of theirs let alone codes that can avoid security lol. 

@Manami: He works for high ranking guys, and he only haves codes when he needs them for a mission to enter the places and cities. I wont overuse this, it's only his excuse to be able to move between the cities.

Post by Manami (1,485 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sir_Rigel: He could move through a city in another way through, there is no one of higher rank than Manami outside the Union of Seven and she can't get those codes lol.  So there is no way outside humans can get them, unless they kidnapped one of the leading members. That's why I told you earlier you may want to start off in the Russian territory first, gain a bit of rep, Manami would notice you and then she would let you pass to another area. Let me see what your character is capable of in your bio and I'll help you out to find a adequate solution. 

@Manami: The whole point of this character is that he is supported by high ranked humans that are against any superhuman. So if he cannot use codes he will use another way.

@Sir_Rigel: I know the angry military guys in the Russian territory would gladly help him out, if he does them some favors. Since Rigel can't talk directly to the main leaders of the Russian territory he will have to get their attention through actions. When he does the leaders their will send Manami to him, she will give him some kind or order that will allow him to move across the world.
Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

So despite the fact that I have created this guy and still have some time before I get his bio fully written. I have come up with my third potential character and I wanted your guys opinion on the character or at least what i have so far

I have sorta gotten hooked on Kazuma from Summer Wars (image below), my idea is of a young boy who has abilities similar to a Zoan Devil Fruit user where he can turn in various stages of a humanoid rabbit. He would be incredibly fast thanks to his super strong legs perferring a fighitng sytle similar to Sanji there are more things I want to put in there like maybe a reference to the white rabbit from Alice and Wonderland like the length his has in the rabbit form is timed so he wears wrist watch to keep an eye on it.

My third potential character in human and rabbit form
My third potential character in human and rabbit form
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel