RPG Character Ideas.

Topic started by Cogito on May 2, 2010. Last post by Sonata 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,815 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I mention this before but I am considering making a new villain on the Vice; he would be a different type of villain and it plays off the idea of Crow even though he is actually a hero he is viewed as a villain to the general public. My villain would be the opposite someone who is a villain but because he works for the Union of 7 he is a good guy in the public view. My idea would be the extreme bastardization of the Registry and Union of 7, he would enforce an absolute justice policy with a burning iron fist. He has been giving the job of tracking down those who have not registered or has been deem any amount of threat to the , this makes him a hero in the public view, he enforces his justice with merciless cruelty to anyone who steps over the line a fraction of an inch, this makes him a villain. He has been given special permission to use any force necessary which he does not hesitate to act on.

I still in the beginning stages of this character so I am taking any suggestions for him. :)

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: so basically a danzo like character?

Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Interesting, he could actually be a leader for a team in the future.
Post by Fehafare (8,609 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Has funny enough, i got two character ideas that would interact with 7... more or less.

Pretty much think of Hazama, just way less obviously evil (he or she would serve as an antagonist for my primary character tho).

@Masterofdeath: No think more along the lines of Fleet Admiral Sakazuki/Akainu

@Sonata: I hope so I brought this up before but I would like to see a team similar to the Shichibukai they could be a darker version of your team under Fable.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: For real? XD I didnt really sense that from the anime :P I guess the manga is kinda different huh :P

@UsachanMaN: Yeah for real just like at Tsuna and Gokudera or Xanxus (my personal favorite) and Squalo you can't look for an image of one character without a hundred different yaoi fan art pairings.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Haha XD You`re right about that man lol the things fans can come up with XD My favorite is Gokudera...lol him and his explosives XD Lambo is my favorite kid XD Did you notice that his seiyuu is that same person as Naruto's seiyuu?:P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

I mention this before but I am considering making a new villain on the Vice; he would be a different type of villain and it plays off the idea of Crow even though he is actually a hero he is viewed as a villain to the general public. My villain would be the opposite someone who is a villain but because he works for the Union of 7 he is a good guy in the public view. My idea would be the extreme bastardization of the Registry and Union of 7, he would enforce an absolute justice policy with a burning iron fist. He has been giving the job of tracking down those who have not registered or has been deem any amount of threat to the , this makes him a hero in the public view, he enforces his justice with merciless cruelty to anyone who steps over the line a fraction of an inch, this makes him a villain. He has been given special permission to use any force necessary which he does not hesitate to act on.

I still in the beginning stages of this character so I am taking any suggestions for him. :)

I like the sound of the character you're thinking of; its a unique type of villain to find here on the Vice. I can sense that my future character and your future villain might not get along so well.

@UsachanMaN: For the longest time Crow's girlfriend Toni was based off Gokudera's powers (explosives, bombs, etc.) Lol fan are weird :P No I didn't know that then again I don't know what a seiyuu is? lol

Thank you I'm glad you like the concept I am throwing around different characters to use for him in my head along with abilities. But I really did like the idea of Fleet Admiral Sakazuki/Akainu until I learn someone already used him for a similar idea before. His magma powers are just to cool and fit perfectly for the idea.

Hmmm so they won't get along that sounds interesting I can't wait to see your character :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Oh so her powers are based on her huh, sweet! :D Lol they sure can be XD A seiyuu is a Japanese voice actor, so the same japanese voice actor that does Lambo's voice does Naruto's voice XD

You're welcome! :D Yea I read through the link you posted up there.. I like how you're considering different character concepts and abilities for him, I guess you can always use Sakazu as a base and just go creative from there XD

Lol nope :P Thanks! I should have him up by early next week.

@UsachanMaN: Well she used to be based on him now she is much different; she is witch with the ability to charge objects, people, etc, with her magic. Her Magic is luck both good and bad so when she charges an item the effects can vary. Her weapon is now a wrist mounted cross bow and bolts that she charges.

Lol I had a feeling a that what Seiyuu meant :P

Yeah I just thought of Gaara could be a interesting character for that concept hopefully I will have a good idea soon that why I posted the idea here to see if anyone had suggestions for character appearances.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Oh I see, so that was the original idea for her. Her current abilities sound pretty cool! :D

Lol XD

The Gaara concept is a good one, I dont think there are current rpgers with his abilities and concept as a base. This is just an idea, but have you thought of the Raikage as a potential look? He's got a big built which was the vibe I got from Sakazuki when I looked at the link.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,644 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UsachanMaN: I think Lambo and Naruto are played by Junko Takeuchi, right? She also is the voice of Takuya in Digimon Frontier, Gon in HunterXHunter, Metabee in Medabots and Mokuba Kaiba in Yugioh (to name the most known) she haves a great singing voice, like in the Character Image Song

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Yup you're right! :D Cool, I didnt know that, thanks for sharing! Wow, her singing voice is amazing; its weird, every time I hear her voice, I think of kid Naruto XD

@UsachanMaN: It happens with a lot of Seiyuu or even dub actors. My younger brother was playing .Hack once again and the main character haves teen Ben 10 voice, and I cannot avoid laughing my ass off everytime I hear him...

@Kuma_From_Argentina: LOL true true! XD ROFL! That is pretty funny dude XD

@UsachanMaN: Hmmm the Raikage that is an interesting idea I wasn't thinking about him but he does have the body build like you mention and I can see him enforcing justice with an iron fist. His powers are also very interesting and I can also change those abilities. Usachan I think you may be on too something and gave me my character. Gracias! :D

I love when I get in these groves where I just can't stop coming up with ideas for characters I have so many I want to do:

• The Villain I been talking about.
  • A neutral hero who is a like Smoker tracking down heroes to be apart of Sonata's eventual team
  • A knight like character who is a body guard to one of the leaders of 7 (preferably the British one)
Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: He could be a combination of both your second and third ideas:)

@Sonata: Could be a Human Zealot (Spanish Inquisition Style) that leads the Union of 7 Anti-superhuman team. He could be British in a power Armor and be crazy after losing his family in the Kisekian war. So his pysche is disturbed but he haves unrelenting loyalty to the 7 and burning hate for every super-human taking teh job to monitor over the super-human activity and stop the dangerous ones as his personal Crusade, and lately he started to think that the 7 are too free spirited and permissive about SH activity and he is starting to brew the idea to take control by force and cleanse the impure ones from this world. He is a well intentioned extremist that is slowly fading to madness....

So he is evil but isnt text-book villain, and in his mind he thinks he is doing the right thing. Kinda like an Anti-Superhuman Space Marine from WH40k....

Im already wanting to play him and use Jeremiah Gottwald from Code Geass as his look.... He could be an antagonist much more closer and dangerous than the already old and washed up Kuro-san

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel