RP Characters Major Arcanas

Topic started by Asune on Nov. 15, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Every major arcana carries a different significance, basing on the significance of the tarot cards, which one would you think that will correspond to your RP Characters?

Major Arcanas

In my case

Lebreus-> The Magician (Upright): This because he is experiencing a new beggining, now that he entered in a world where all is different, he is learning how to develop in that world.

Gerad-> The Devil (Inversed): He is trapped in his duty, and he cannot found or understand other truth that his duty, also that duty is forced upon his fate.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Callis-> The Lovers (upright) Callis duality as a Knight and a Beast is displayed by this Arcana

Masako-> The Tower (upright) Masako is in constant change

Kuro-san-> The Chariot (upright) He focuses every inch of his body, mind and soul to his objective

Falken-> The Hanged Man (upright) Falken lives in a moral crossroad, choosing between missions and hirers.

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Roxy - The Fool
Harumi - The Empress
Lestopholles -The Tower
Caius - Reversed Temperance
Salandor - Justice
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yay! Tarot cards! :3 I guess Emerald is The Sun

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,751 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Lol I don't know what Crow would be :) anyone want to take a guess

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:Read the link

Now that I created Atahlia I'll give her an arcana

The World: She is the embodiment of fiction, thus she carries the weight of fiction on her shoulders, she will be complete once she has devoured enough fictional escence

Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hmm after skimming through them, I think the best suited one for Hana is The Wheel of Fortune (#10)
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Dahlia is closest to the The Moon
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Asune:

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Let's see: 

Daisuke Emiya  - The  Chariot (upside): A youth who never gave up on his dream to become a Hero of Justice. Unshaken optimism and determination.
Vincent Chevalier - Strength (upside): A man of both mental and physical dominance. Someone with absolute control over both his emotions and power.
Validimus - Strength (upside): In a different meaning. A man whose sole reason is to reach the epitome of power.  
Keith White - The Emperor: (upside) An established man with great goals and achievements. A person who can do anything as long as he sets his mind on it.
Kaine - The Moon (upside): A trickster who makes false deals in order to cease his own boredom. 
Vino - The Fool (upside): A wicked  young man with infinite possibilities. Someone who takes everything as an interesting game, a drifter of fate without any real goals in life.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

Judgement/Rejuvenation (upside) - An atoner with a heavy burden. A man who despite his sordid past devoted himself for a new way of life and improves himself on each day to reach his goal.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@paladin: What about Mckenzie?

@Nerx: The list was for post-Reboot characters only. 
Maybe I can post the Arcanas for my pre-reboot chars in a later date. 

Anyways, Keith MacKenzie is the Magician (upside). On all possible meanings. Like being the representative of it.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,554 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The Hooded Man->(Upright) Emperor, he is kind of a fatherly figure (since he is a father himself)

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,751 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@paladin said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

Judgement/Rejuvenation (upside) - An atoner with a heavy burden. A man who despite his sordid past devoted himself for a new way of life and improves himself on each day to reach his goal.

Good one I like that :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel