Roxanne Loca Rios - Bio

Topic started by xDouble_Tapx on Aug. 22, 2011. Last post by xXMugenXx 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by xDouble_Tapx (118 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Name: Roxanne Loca Rios
Aliases: Roxy, Crazy River, 002, Double-Tap
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Hazel
Height: 5' 8"  
Weight: 125 Lbs
Cup Size: 34 C
Race: Cyborg 
Place of Birth: Tijuana, Mexico
Marital Status: Single so she can mingle
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian 
Personal Quote: "Bitches love robots."

Appearance

Roxy is a very attractive young woman. She, notably, has large breasts and a shapely buttox. She is curvy and sexy with long red hair and warm hazel eyes. Roxy loves her body and expresses it through her dress. She wears pink knee-socks, white boots, jean short-shorts, and a black and red flame bikini top. Roxy also wears her favourite scarf no matter the weather. She often wears her long hair in a pony tail or pigtails with a skull ornament and two pins. On her hands, she wears biker gloves and carries around a large rifle, named Percy. Occasionally Roxy will wear a purple jacket an orange tinted sunglasses. On Roxanne's left buttock is a tattoo reading '002'. Roxy is beautiful, buxom, and intimidating.

Personality

Roxy is tenacious, loud, foul-mouthed, outrageous, silly and insanely sexual. Really, Roxy is a nice person, just boisterous and bubbly. She isn't afraid to speak what she's thinking and is upfront and blunt. Roxy is also an open lesbian. She makes her feelings for women obvious, and cracks dirty jokes at the drop of a hat. Although Roxanne enjoys shopping, painting her nails, make-up and other 'girl stuff', she is often tomboy-ish. She isn't afraid to get a little dirty and squish a bug (although she HATES spiders). Roxy is independent, and often refuses help in order to preserve her massive ego. Roxy isn't fond of romantic commitment. She jumps from lover to lover, but is respectful of each one. She remains close friends with all of her previous lovers and girlfriends. She is confident and an extreme feminist, but respects men all the same. She openly expresses her disgust for penises, and love for boobs. Roxy likes to be silly, and isn't fond of seriousness. Despite being loud, slightly obnoxious and extremely outrageous, she is lovable. 

Roxy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she's extremely street smart, and in tune with technology. She knows her guns, knives, gadgets, and booze. She made her rifle 'Percy' herself, and earns a living through being a mercenary; only killing bad guys. Roxy loves little kids, and refuses to attack any of them, she also never hurts a 'good guy'.

History

Pt.1 On The Boarder of Hell and Nowhere

"Little girl! Are you okay?" A voice roused the girl from her unconsciousness. Roxanne's eyes slowly opened only to see a man with a big moustache and sombrero. The little girl would have laughed at how ridiculous he looked, but she could barely speak. She could remember anything. Who she was, what had happened, nothing. The strange looking man shoved a water bottle into her mouth and forced her to drink. But suddenly she choked and heaved back up the water, and what was left in her stomach. The girl sat up, and looked down at herself. She wore nothing but a dirty hospital gown. The girl couldn't be older than eight. 

"Where am I?" She asked. Her whole body was stiff, and speaking was a pain, but she had to know. "Mexico." The man replied. "What's that?" Roxy blurted, confused. The man didn't know how to respond. "Judging by your accent, you're probably from around here." The man said, and picked up the girl. He placed her in his car and buckled her in. "I'll take you into town." He explained. Maybe you're mother or father will be there." Slowly, Roxy nodded. The car rumbled and started up, then they were driving along. It was only an hour until the passed a sign spelling out the words: "Bienvenido a Tijuana". Roxanne's eyes widened, remembering the name. She was certain she had lived here. But she couldn't remember her mother, father, or any other family members of friends. Just the city. She remembered every inch of it. "Girl, where do you live?" The man asked from the front seat. "Let me out here." She ordered, spotting an old yet familiar apartment building.

Roxy marched up the apparent building stairs, and flung open the door to 307. There was nothing there, but it smelt of shit and blood. Roxy slammed the door and left the building. Her face was straight, she was serious and stoic. "Take me North. Out of here." She demanded. The man refused and Roxy hissed, grabbing the man by the front of his shirt and slamming his face down on the hood of the car. His nose broke into his face and Roxy tossed his unconscious body to the side. She swiped the keys from the man's pocket and stepped into the car. Her feet couldn't reach the pedals and she hissed again. "I'll walk if it takes me the rest of my life." She told herself.

-in progress-

Powers

Percy

Percy is Roxy's custom rifle. Roxy often jokes about Percy being 'the only shaft she'll ever love'. She made it herself. It fires massive bullets of all kinds and can switch from automatic, semi-automatic, and bolt action depending on the kind of bullet used. Her bullets range from buck-shot, electroshock, poison, explosive, armour piercing, tar bombs, stink bombs, light bombs, regular shot, and a pile more, all made by herself. Percy has a massive scope that can see extremely far away, through walls (some shots can go through walls), and at night. Roxy cares for her rifle more than anything, and even sleeps with it.

Rios De Dios

'Rios De Dios' refers to the unique energy that runs through Roxanne's semi-robotic veins. This energy is generated from a massively powerful battery attached to her heart (known as the 'Mega Baboon'. This allows her to fight for days on end, go without sleep or food for weeks. it also lets her to move faster than a normal human, take more hits than a human, become much stronger, and heal faster. As well, "Los Rios" can be used as an attack. Roxy can fire the energy through her rifle, as well she can unleash the energy through her specially made boots, and gloves. She can use the plasma energy to fly like a jet, or shoot a blast of energy as an attack. The energy is extremely hot, but the heat and power is completely under her control. 

UberCharge

'UberCharge' is when Roxanne become emotionally unstable. When she is filled with rage, sadness, nervousness, or if she is near death the Mega Baboon super charges and unleashes extreme surges of power through her body making her extremely stronger, faster, and powerful. Her powers are increase a tenfold, and she no longer requires her gloves, boots, or gun to unleash blasts of super energy. 

Tech Skills

Roxy is in tune with technology, being part robot herself. She is able to make her own new gadgets, and fix her old ones on a budget. She makes her own guns, and uses all of them, in addition to Percy. She makes her own bullets, and is able to fix herself if need be. Roxy created her own specialized boots and gloves that channel the Mega Baboon battery. She can use herself as a battery, with these gloves and boots. Roxy can also hook up to the internet with her brain.

-In progress. More soon. Made because the old Double-Tab was, frankly, awful-
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@xDouble_Tapx: Very nice, haven't seen many cyborgs around here. Good work on the bio:)
@Manami: Thankies!
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@xDouble_Tapx: Well, my "new" character Zafira is technically a cyborg but aside from slightly enhanced physical abilities she doesn't have any powers.
Zafira is one of the officers of the H.Y.D.R.A., Keith's private army.
@willyvereb: D: I must be the better cyborg!
MY BOOBS ARE PROBS BIGGER lol
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Cool! I don't think the Vice has ever had a lesbian character before XD
@xDouble_Tapx: LOL, Zafira is probably no match in that area. Maybe:
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@willyvereb: What do you mean probably? She's got no chance :P 

ND
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@xDouble_Tapx
Omg if this character wasn't a lesbian Crow would be in love with here XD Awesome character can't wait to see more. I smell a team up RP in the future
@Newdeath: Well, if Roxy is "just 34C then she actually is.
But then again Anime characters and accurate cup sizes are walking in two different realms.:p
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@xDouble_Tapx: Awesome bio ^^ I don't know why, but I've got a feeling she will have a crush on Emerald XD
@Emerald_Flame_Fate: You're probably just feeling paranoid.:p
Post by Emerald_Flame_Fate (699 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@willyvereb: Nah, It's just a hunch xD
Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@xDouble_Tapx: Welcome:) 

@Emerald_Flame_Fate said:
@xDouble_Tapx: Awesome bio ^^ I don't know why, but I've got a feeling she will have a crush on Emerald XD
Well that would leave me in the clearXD
@Manami said:

@Emerald_Flame_Fate said:
Well that would leave me in the clearXD
No one is safe XD
@willyvereb: LOL 

@xDouble_Tapx: At least she's just lesbian this time :P 
A Caius for the ladies ha! XD
@willyvereb: Pfffft no chance at all XD

@Raseri
Probably there's not enough girls for lesbians to indulge. :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo
Do you wanna? I'm literally eating my self up to get this buxom wench fighting. lol
@xDouble_Tapx: Oh? Well at least all the guys are in the clear from this madness :P
@Raseri: They have Caius to deal with, so that's enough. XD
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@xDouble_Tapx
I'm game I'm dying to get a chance at her she seems liek her and Crow would get along great. It may even give me the chance to create a new gun he could ask her for help in building one.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel