Room For Two More? [KG RP]

Topic started by Vapovile on July 18, 2014. Last post by Fehafare 3 hours, 15 minutes ago.
Post by Vapovile (1,984 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Monday morning, one of the most dreaded days of the week for most people. Today, two new students were about to transfer into King's Grammar; Rachel Shizuma and Elyssa Miyata. Accompanying them was Elyssa's older sister, Aria. All three of them took a seat at deputy head Pokolson's office, Aria of course in her adult form and forcing both girls to sit closer to his desk than her, since the only reason she agreed to come along was to fill out their paperwork.

Rachel tentatively sat down in a seat next to Elyssa, trying not to make eye contact with the scary-looking Hidden World faculty member. Elyssa on the other hand sat up in her seat confidently, observing all the unique items in the room and subtly trying to call his pet hawk over. "Impressive office you got here..." Elyssa remarks, whistling for the hawk still.

Shuffling through a stack of papers, Aria crosses her legs and looks at Pokolson. "I'm sure you're aware of what these girls can do. Could you let them know the policy on powers while I finish this paperwork?"

Rachel just stays quiet, kinda hoping they could finish this up soon so they could get their uniforms.

Post by SamJaz (12,743 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Pokolson did not reply straight away, but continued looking through the files he was given. "I'm sure the two of you already know about the importance of discretion." Pokolson informed them. "However, this school does try to accommodate our more gifted students, such as yourselves. You will have access to the hidden libraries, with a permission slip from the head librarian, and full access to the arena and all its facilities."

"For the actual use of powers, you are simply not be be caught." Pokolson replied. "I am personally aware of each use of abilities carried out on campus and I can identify the caster and their location. If others who are not aware of our world are witness to your gifts, then the matter will be dealt with as any other breach of hidden world secrecy. Am I understood?"

Rachel's eyes nearly lit up at the mention of hidden libraries. She absolutely loved to learn about magical subjects...but whenever she tries to get information from the HWIC'S database, some information is limited from her viewing, saying the information was "restricted". In reality, she just couldn't access information that related to Shinodaborn.

"Heh, a genius such as myself would never be caught using her powers in front of normies. Count...on...that." During her last sentence, Elyssa waves her right pointer finger back in forth to the beat of her words. Aria only rolls her eyes at her sister's arrogance. Rachel just nods in affirmation to his question.

"Anyway...is it possible for them to attend today? Elyssa here wouldn't stop bugging me about it." Elyssa just glares at her sister from across the room.

Online Now

"That depends on how quickly you return from the uniform outfitter at this address." Pokolson explained, handing Aria a note before printing off two timetables. "You will require uniforms for your respective houses- Lupin and Tetsuwan."

He then slid two pieces of paper across the table, one to Rachel and one to Elyssa. "As you can see, you are in separate classes with multiple crossovers throughout each day." Pokolson explained. "Once you have your uniforms, you are free to attend."

Post by Fehafare (9,344 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Julia Creed was in school. To be more precise she was in class. Truth be told it wasn't exactly much different for her than it was for anyone else, however the key difference was quite important here. The tedium was unbearable for her. It wasn't so much her nature and personality as it were her upbringing and habits that caused that. She leaned back and stared at the clock.

Not because she wanted to know how much she had to endure, but rather why. Why was she not outside yet? What does it matter when the school ends? Two hours, three hours, four hours. Those were just numbers and words. For Julia that was not how time worked, regardless of what the time table said, she should be outside by now. Sighing she started tapping her feet against the floor.

She waved at Olivia Kuurugi trying to get her attention.

Online Now

Olivia saw Julia waving and waved back, before writing a note on a piece of paper and folding it into a paper aeroplane and throwing it at her.

Julia was a little surprised about the response but smirked as she caught the plane and quickly unfolded.

She put it down on her desk and looked to see what's on the paper.

Rachel lowers her head slightly when she heard Pokolson say that they were in separate houses. Looking back up at him, she begins to protest. "Um...is it ok if I joined her cl-what?!"

Suddenly, Elyssa stands up from her chair and pulls Rachel up along with her by the wrist. "If it's uniforms we need, it's uniforms we will get. Let's go, my moe friend!"

Pulling a grappling gun out of what seemed to be her back pocket, she fires it out the open window and wraps it around the nearby tree. The two then swing out the window, with Rachel holding onto Elyssa's back for dear life. "I told you not to call me thaaaaaat!" Rachel yells as they reach the ground, where Elyssa grabs Rachel's hand and begins sprinting toward the addrrss.

Aria only shakes her head at them from the office. "Yeah...Elyssa's an experienced treasure hunter by the way. Those two just never stop going on adventures. So, is there anything else I could do before heading back?"

Online Now

Pokolson smirked. "I've made a terrible mistake, haven't I?" he asked.

—=-=—

-If you want to see your baby alive, bring your lunch to my desk by lunchtime-

Julia smirked as she tried not to smile.

She wrote something on the paper made a ball out of it and then threw it back at Olivia.

"Eh, not really. It's Rachel you have to watch out for. She doesn't know she is a Shinodaborn yet...and her powers are much more deadly than Elyssa's." Aria responds.

_______

Elyssa skillfully weaves through the sidewalk, trying not to shove people out of the way.

"Elyssaaaaa! This is rude!" Rachel stammer out, still being drug along. Elyssa only looks back at her, tipping her hat. "Time waits for no girl!"

Online Now

Pokolson nodded. "I understand." He said. "There are four other Shinodaborns on campus. Two other students have a Shinodaborn mother."

—=-=—

Olivia opened up the note.

The note that Olivia opened up read "Go ahead, take her. I have the instrument to make more."

Julia waited for Olivia to look at her before she slightly raised her skirt to show her panties to the other girl.

Online Now

Olivia grinned, before taking a cake shaped like a baby out of her bag. She placed it onto the desk, and started devouring it like a wild animal, jam spurting everywhere.

"Yeah...I researched this school's population before coming here. I was tempted to say no to Rachel tagging along, but figured she is mature enough to know now."

Crossing her legs again, Aria smirks at Pokolson.

"I also noticed that Elyssa has one Olivia Kurugi in her class. This should be interesting, eh?"

______

The two girls finally arrive at the outfitter, Elyssa doing a front flip at the door to arrive at the front desk with papers in hand. "Hello. Could we get the uniforms on here?" The blond adventurer says to the casheer. Rachel just stands next to her, excited to see what they will look like.

Online Now

"Indeed." Pokolson replied. "And a certain Julia Creed."

Julia couldn't keep it in.

She laughed.

"Good day young ladies." Rosalie said as she saw the two young girls walk in. "What can i do to assist you today?" she asked in a friendly tone with a smile on her face.

"Ah yes, her too. Which reminds me...should I be worried about their history teacher?"

_____

Elyssa tips her hat to Rosalie, smirking. "We need to get these King's Grammar uniforms. I have the papers...here!" Drawing the papers from her pocket, the blond hands her the order papers.

Online Now

"I see no reason why not." Pokolson told Aria. "Mister Smith is an excellent member of the faculty."

—=-=—

Olivia smirked, before the teacher, Mrs. Gladstone, coughed and asked her to leave.

Julia calmed down trying to avoid Olivia's fate.

"Alright, everything seems to be in order." Rosalie said. "Who wants to go first?"

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel