Redo-The Last Gunslinger: Crow Cementerio

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on March 18, 2011. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,883 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Updated finished (for now) XD
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Bump.

ND

Updated added more special bullets
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Financially Supportive Bump!
Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Nice bio. o-o
@AntiRoX:
Thanks I'm not sure what I should do though I don't wanna change anything but I feel I need to because of the reboot.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Hmmm.. Whatever you do will make the bio better, than it already is. o-o
@AntiRoX:
Well one of the things I want to add is the ability to summon a giant revolver that fires diffferent shots based on the flames from Hitman Rebon, so there will be a strom shot that distengrates things, a rain shot that slows things down, a sun shot, a cloud shot that expands as it moves out, and a lighting shot
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I think just summoning a huge gun with various abilities is a little stretch for your character's base power concept
Also this character is strong already in the reboot.
Well, I can give you an idea which won't contradict this guy's base power concept though.
@willyvereb:
Lol yea I agree I thought the huge gun was a little much but I been playing around with it in my head so I thought I might use it but it still not finished. I would love to hear your idea
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: That be pretty cool. o-o
@AntiRoX:
yea it would have been pretty sick and powerful but I think willyverb is right it really doesn't make sense
Post by LilRoX (75 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ya, I hear ya. Maybe instead of summoning a weapon you could have a larger gun, like a rifle. Hmmm.. Like Rip Van Wrinkles rifle, with her bullets. o- o

Reboot Update: Change his powers, added a few extra skilsl like durability and super strength

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Nice, I like the change you made.
@paladin:
Thank you but i can't take all the credit willyvereb hepled me with the changes. And unforunately I still have some more to do.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: There are a lot more original parts than you admit though.
I AM willyvereb by the way.:p

@paladin:
O_O wow caught me off guard if you were assassin i would be gone XD

And yes I have to agree with you it is more orginal i beileve. I'm still have to do Railgun, Overcharge and a few others as well as I'm trying to think of an attack to use with his other gun, if Quicksilver is meant to be more about fast and accurate and Black Strom is more about power and pretty much death I trying to make an attack unique to that concept

Reboot Update: Finished Relampago section
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Nice work! Keep it goin'!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel