Red Moon Fall OOC

Topic started by Shadowchaos on July 16, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 8 months ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Five years from now the world is the hands of a organization simply known as B.L.O.O.D. Most of the heroes have either died or been imprisoned. Those that remain try desperately to fight back against the ruthless army. Their only hope is for them to bring champions from the past into the future to help them save their time. However are things really that simple. What happens when several accidents occur around the base and the blame shifts onto the time travelers? What secrets shall be reveled? What is the true purpose of the death mech Titan that kills all that try to pilot it? Find out all that and more in Red Moon Fall.

Rules

• Street level people only city level at max if its like the strongest attack they can produce
  • you can either be your normal character or your character five years older.
  • Standard RPG rules
  • You can join B.L.O.O.D as a traitor if you feel like it.
  • have fun and stay alive.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Okay so whose in? I need about 3 or 4 characters to join in at least to start.

Okay bringing this back to see if I can get anybody

Post by Justalittlegirl (851 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This does look awesome. I'm in.

@Justalittlegirl: okay is your character going to be five years older or the current character?

@Shadowchaos: Them being five years older would actually fit in perfectly with the Huntsman, considering the length of his quest.

@Justalittlegirl: remember this is a future apocalyptic timeline that takes place 5 years in the future after a evil organizations takes over a few months in the current timeline.

you interested?

Post by SamJaz (12,527 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Shadowchaos: I would participate, but I just don't see anyone muscling in on Imperial turf any time soon.

@SamJaz: well I don't know they might have imperial tech

@Shadowchaos: Well, assuming they do. Do they have Imperial manpower, tactics, combat skill or experience of over 40 millennia of all out warfare?

@SamJaz: no they just got a huge army

@Shadowchaos: Yeah, that's why I'm not participating. Huge army. Singular. I honestly can't see how the Empire would allow that- assuming they did rid the Earth of marines, the Empire would shatter the planet in half out of retribution.

Soz, I just can't work with it.

@Shadowchaos said:

@Justalittlegirl: remember this is a future apocalyptic timeline that takes place 5 years in the future after a evil organizations takes over a few months in the current timeline.

Don't worry, I'll remember.

@SamJaz: I came up with this idea before the whole Kansas thing but nobody liked it then but now I decided to bring it back. Just consider its the same way they got rid of people like Stasis and Raven.

@Shadowchaos: Unless…

Open War.

@SamJaz: huh?

@Shadowchaos: I'll have to argue due to timestamps, since Kansas was posted in June, but I could participate, assuming it's the Empire's full force coming to liberate and conquer Earth.

@SamJaz: okay a week after it ended still close enough. The Embassy thing wasn't really established then. Also this is a street level thing to make it entertaining. The main weapons of blood being mobile suits.

@Shadowchaos: Can't really participate then. Soz.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel