Red Lion Academy Location Thread

Topic started by chaosknight on Dec. 16, 2013. Last post by Vapovile 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by chaosknight (154 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Wonderful Red Lion Academy larger then the worlds largest college. It is big enough to fit a city in it with extra space. The courses have every thing imaginable and even several college courses. Students spend their free time either walking around the courtyard and relaxing under the sun or taking advantage of the numerous facilities available such as a library and pool. Most students are completely normal unaware of the small minority of students that are gifted with abilities. Those gifted few take additional classes where they learn to better use their abilities to help the world. Though some are still unmotivated to work even for a goal such as that.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@chaosknight:

@Galenbeta: The woman at the front desk took a look at the papers for a second then shoved them to the side. "Alright then lets see who would be the best to show you around?" The woman asked as she looked through the files of students. "Hmmm she should do," she said cheerfully then she talked into a microphone and said, "Rachel Davidson , please report to the office for a bit." The announcement went all across the school and a few minutes later a girl about the age of 18 with brown hair tied up in the back walked into the room holding the hand of a lazy eyed boy with mid neck length black hair. If you just looked at their hands it would look like they were holding hands, but if you looked closer it would appear that they were actually fighting to see who could win in a battle of strength. One using telekinesis and the other using super strength. "Jayden!" Ethan yelled being shocked not expecting to see the person he had met in that other world. Rachel looked at the two boys confusingly then walked off motioning for Jayden to follow and pulling Ethan with telekinesis who had lost the match due to his surprise. "Come on we are going to the dorms," she said happily not really caring that people were looking at her for holding Ethan's hand like that.

@chaosknight:

"Ethan, good to see ya. I can see you found you way back to your Verse." Said Jayden cheering of.

Jayden followed Rachel Davidson to the dorms. Winkle walking he notice people looking at Rachel and Ethan but he could clearly tell that it wasn't hand holding those twowere doing. Jayden had never met summon using mental powers. He decided not to ask, since as far as he knew it wasn't any of his business. Jayden thought began to stray to the time in the DxD Verse when Ethan showed upon the field looking really upset and tense. Now he looked normal.

@Galenbeta: "Okay so the this is the dorm that your staying in since your a special," Ethan said motioning to a big building. "Boys on the right and girls on the left, also at night there is a invisible and indestructible wall that comes up that separates the two sides. I've tried destroying the wall a few times even once when I was at my prime, but it was all for nothing," Ethan explained then walked into the dorm and then went down the hall till he came to a certain room where he went inside and him and Rachel were met by a large group of people around his age. The group consisted of four guys and three girls. He walked over to a his bed and sat down and then grabbed a bottle of pills off the night stand and popped two in his mouth.

@chaosknight:

Jayden began wondering about the barrier it'sdefinitely one that should not be tampered with.

Jayden had followed Rachel and asked "Which room do I stay in. The letter I received never detailed my room assignment."

He looked at the large group of people.

@Galenbeta: "Oh that its right next door to this one on the right side," Rachel replied then checked her watch. "Ethan its time for you to get treated," she said in a teasing manner then used her telekinesis to hold Ethan still who had a frightened and embarrassed look on his face. One of the girls with dark black hair grabbed all of the clothes on his upper body and pulled them off using her powers to have them phase right through. Ethan was then left with his chest exposed which was covered in a uncountable number of scars. "Beth go ahead and get it over with I'm cold," Ethan grumbled out while Rachel and the girl with black hair laughed at his pitiful condition. Beth who was a shy blonde girl who mostly sat in the corner ran up and sat down behind Ethan and put her hands on his back and a soft gentle glow emanated from them. The scars all across Ethan's body slowly began to heal, but not at a rapid pace where he was showing any improvement. "Hurry up your hands are cold," Ethan grumbled to himself which caused one of the guys which had one of those bad boy energies to bust out laughing no longer being able to hold it any more. "Wow mister hero can't stand a little embarrassment or shame," the teen mocked flicking his sholder length black hair. He looked at Jayden with red eyes that seemed to look down on the world. "Sup, the name's Zane whats your power?" Zane asked as Beth stopped healing Ethan due to her having to stop from being exhausted. There was still plenty of scars left and it looked almost like there was no healing as only a few vanished. Ethan grabbed a red t-shirt off the bed that had a red lion on the back then relaxed and waited for Jayden's answer.

@chaosknight:

Jayden was used to this kind ofawkward occurence. Back at his college when ever he went over somerd in sparring he would have to witness his partner being healed along with a long lecture from his instructor.

Then some guy asked what's his power and he replied "My power is magic. Tech ically that's a ton of different powers. Then there is my Epic Hero servant Cohn."

At the mention of his name a man with brown bushyheaded and super buff body no chest wear whatsoever and is some e kind of legs armor showed up. "Hey I am Conn of the hundred Battles." Said the man.

Jayden made him dematerialize , I said "Don't do that you'll scare people. Cohn."

Jayden took a second to peek into his room. There was no one in there. So looks like he has no roommate. bummer. Then his phone rang in his back pocket.He checked it and looked he received a text from Reyna

It said "Call me before you sleep and tell ,e how your first day was."

Jayden put his phoneaway and waited for everyone's reaction.

@Galenbeta: "Sounds lame," Zane said using a pencil and waving it around like a wand to mock Jayden. "Alright anyway we got training in a few minutes so you can show us what you got," Zane said then picked himself off the chair he was sitting on and everybody left the room but Ethan. "Well you don't won't to be training in your uniform or it will just get in the way," Ethan said then began digging around his room until he found a solid black jumpsuit. All it had on it was a light blue number two on the right side of the chest. He quickly changed into it then walked out into the hall where he met up with Zane who had the number one on his and Rachel who had the number three on her. "The others went on ahead," Rachel said then the trio walked down the hallway till they reached a elevator and they went down it till the reached the bottom floor. They walked till they met up the others. "So we just got to wait for the fresh meat," one of the guys said with spiky blonde hair he had a number six on his suit. They all sat down on the benches that were around and just waited.

@chaosknight:

Jayden quickly changed into his number ten jumpsuit. He dashed down the stairs, too fast for normal peoplee to hear or see him, not quite knowing there's an elevators, in time to here the guy say "wait for the fresh meat."

Then Jayden,remembered that guy called his magic some and mocked him in a Harry Potter fashion.

"I am already here." Said Jayden

He wondered just what training will be like. Jayden was all fired up no matter what training they would have to do.Jayden sat down o n a bench waiting for whatever comes next.

@Galenbeta: Zane looked over at Jayden as he came being able to keep up with his movements due in part to his ability and the other part being his own training. "I guess since the new guy is here we can start," he said then him and Ethan stood up and faced each other. "So the usual even versus odd team battle?" Ethan asked which Zane nodded to. "Yeah in the digital simulator with the battlefield being the valley of death set to level ten," Zane replied then the whole group walked into a large circular room and then their bodies where digitized and sent as digital bodies into a large rocky valley and each were standing on rocky pillars just big enough to stand on with the groups divided by even and odd numbers on each side. "Alright ready team station two!" Ethan called out and pressed a button on his com link on his ear. He stood ready and waited for Zane and his team to make a move.

@chaosknight: :

Jayden was very excited by this digital simulator.

Jayden now had received a chance to show them the power of magic. Jayden called to Ethan "You have the first even number which makes you leader I suppose. What should we do? Should we attack first. If you want I'll be decoy. I can do a lot of things. Just awaiting the order."

Jaydenbegan readying himself for what comes next. Offensive spell charged and feet ready for avoid.Jayden was already hovering slightly above his pillar using a flight spell.

@Galenbeta: "Wait for it," Ethan said calmly preparing to jump. He saw a boulder being lifted off the ground then he jumped. He launched himself into the air then punched the boulder as it came at him and broke it. He used the cover of the rocks that he created from breaking the boulder to get closer to the other team and got right in front of Rachel and attacked her. Rachel used telekinetic force in her hands to block each blow carefully and they had a stand still with Ethan using the force of each blow to keep himself air born and Rachel just fighting him off. Then all the rest mixed in fighting using their own abilities and the battle field adapted to them creating bridges or making larger platforms for personalized battlegrounds. The only person not fighting was Zane who just stood on his platform and watched the chaos. The others except for Ethan being too scared to attack him, but Ethan had attacked Rachel since she had attacked him first declaring him as her opponent.

@chaosknight:

Jayden was watching the battle unfold. He hadn't made a move nor have been attacked. He noticed Zane wasn't mixing it up with anyone either. Jayden stared at him and declared his challenge to the ,an who made fun of his magic. Jayden excitement caused the pillar beneath him to break apart leaving Jayden flying in the air.Jayden created a storm over head. Funder, lightning, wind, and rain. He called down a regular bolt of lightning on Zane knowing that Zane would somehow deflect it. But destruction was not it's intent, for a certain substance was in that bolt. Not waiting for it too strike to begin his next move. He used projection magic and created 5 swords of special energy. He moved the swords with his mind. It helps with control by moving his body as well. Jayden made the swords go into the ground far below and when he raised his hands gigantic black energy swords large in number sprouted up. Each containing mountain detraction power each with nasty surprise.

@Galenbeta: Zane stood perfectly still as the lightning attacked him and only looked at it then it suddenly collided with a invisible force that caused it to explode. "Hmph," he muttered then turned to face Jayden with a cocky grin. "let me show you why I am the top ranked student in the school," Zane said then launched several invisible blasts all capable of slicing through several mountains in a row easily. Ethan who noticed the danger Jayden was in kicked Rachel full force and she had to put up a telekinetic shield, even still she was sent flying into a pillar which caused a avalanche which kept her busy guarding against the rocks. Ethan launched himself at the attacks being able to see the small air disruptions caused by the attacks. He kicked them all out of the way and they all just missed Jayden. He landed on a pillar next to Jayden and grinned at Zane. "Careful those blades mean instant game over. He can make them go through anything. I've seen them go through a attack with the power to destroy a planet once," Ethan warned as he got in a crouched position. "Attack him his attacks are able to be tracked by the the disruptions they make in the air," he warned then nodded at Zane.

@chaosknight:

Jayden being the one controllingthe winds sensed the attacks coming. It was like they were moving in slow motion due Jayden's speed. Then Ethan smacked them away. So they can cut through anything but hitting their flats changes their course. Well that's good ability to have.

Divine Eye activate: Copy Zane

Zane's abilities now was Haydn's abillity. "oooh, good a ability, now let me show you one of my most trolling powers ever." Said Jayden with a smile. Invisible slices of the same calibur as Zane's previous balst,, went straight at Zane. Jayden wanted to see just what Zane is made of when dealing with his own technique. Jayden moved his Eye on Rachel and copied her power as well. He always wanted some kind of mental power. "EthN I got this Zane's not beating me so easily. Also, you should go back to fighting Rachel."

@Galenbeta: "Pathetic," Zane said then held out his hand and a invisible sword formed into it. "You can't even grasp the power I hold," Zane declared then swung the sword to cut the blades coming at him and the blade in his hand kept going straight for Jayden. Ethan already knowing when Zane got serious he would do this jumped out of the way and flipped landing by Beth who was ranked five and wasn't on his team. He kicked her in the stomach and knocked her off the pillar. He then grabbed her hand before she could fall and then drove his fist through her hand to kill her. Her body broke down into digital particles and vanished which meant she was sent outside of the simulation safe and sound. He looked at number six who was nursing several wounds thanks to Beth and helped him up. "You alright David?" Ethan asked then punched David in the gut which made all of his wounds heal. "Yeah, thanks for that I think her and Zane are the only ones with powers capable of giving me a hassle like thatt," David answered then him and Ethan jumped off. Ethan returning to the fight and David going to fight Rachel who had got herself out of trouble. Ethan launched himself at Zane who swatted him away with the side of a blade to save him for later. Zane faced Jayden then launched several blades which came from behind Jayden. He also launched some from in front and from below and above him to cage him in.

@chaosknight:

Distortions in the wind clearly told Jayden he was surrounded by blades. Zane sure has some power. But, Jayden knew he could get out by the space between the blades rather than just using Zane's power against him. Jayden jumped at light speed forward using wind to rei enforce his strength he smack the flat of two blades forcing them into the others. Opening a way for Jayden to jump through. Jayden made out u scathed.Jayden called forth an invisible sword this time putting quite the punch into it. "It's true i may not know the full extent but not knowing allows me to make it my own. Using the sword Jayden sent a planet level slash towards Zane.

@Galenbeta: The blade was blasted and destroyed by a laser beam that attacked it from the side. Then the laser cannon which had been set up during all the confusion by a nerdy looking boy with a nine of his chest started to go haywire shooting at everything around. The teen with the number nine on his chest was able to get the machine working again and was able to have the cannon aim for Jayden. Zane then launched several blades to leave Jayden no place to run. He also positioned them in a way that they protected each others weak points. Rachel who had thrown David away summoned a meteor from space to attack from space to attack him. Ethan who was on the ground in a huge crater decided to just watch to see how Jayden would survive the triple take down.

@chaosknight:

This is some kind of craziness, thought Jayden.

Jayden world fast summoning his Epic Hero Card Saber form. Being he collected a sample from Arthurian during the FGW. He quickly deployed Avalon Sabers Ex defense phantasm. The blades, laser, and meteor collided with the barrier. the blade and metier dispersed in to well rubble.The laser how ever ricochette back at the number nine guy.Jayden deactivating Avalon lunched and Excalibur blast at him. Jayden using Zane's invisible sword technique sent I singles slashes at Rachel with power enough to split that metier from before in two. Jayden was instantly behind Zane moving at double light speed, tossing down a thunderbolt bomb spell at his feet then jumping away at double light speed to flying just within sight range of Zane. Then the bomb exp,oder.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel