Raven, The Warrior of a New World

Topic started by Shadowchaos on June 1, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Name: Raven

Physical Age: 17

Faction: Neutral

Personality: Raven is usually calm and easy to get along with. He follows several codes of honor and will never attack a opponent when they are down or unarmed. He prefers to solver problems through talking things out, but he understands there are some things that can not be fixed by words and will fight for the people without a voice of their own. He is a wanderer tending to never stay in one place long as he prefers the open road over living in a single place as settling down would lead to too much conflict.

Appearance: Raven appears to be a regular seventeen year old human though he is actually much older possibly hundreds of years old himself. He has medium length black hair which is slightly spiky and cold grey eyes that seemed to be filled with the knowledge of several lifetimes.

Powers:

Empathetic Mimicry- The ability to copy the powers of those around him.

• Flight
  • Alchemy
  • Midus Touch
  • Auto React
  • binocular eyes
  • energy tendrils
  • portal opening
  • explosion touch
  • implosion touch
  • kinetic aborption
  • Telepathy
  • Telekinesis
  • Power Giving
  • Creature Spawning
  • Teleportation
  • Shield Creation
  • Weapon Creation
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Cryokinesis
  • Positive Energy Manipulation
  • Negative Energy Manipulation
  • Emotion Sensing
  • Deconstructive Touch
  • Super Strength- Able to lift a mountain
  • Super Speed- Able to move at the speed of sound
  • X-Ray Vision
  • Cellular Regeneration- able to heal from anything short of entire body destruction
  • Healing Touch
  • Invisibility
  • Intangibility
  • Techno Path
  • Gravity Control Touch
  • Acceleration/Deceleration Touch
  • Energy Manipulation
  • Weather Manipulation
  • Precognition
  • Super Genius

Characters he has been exposed to and thus copied.

• Samjaz
  • Coleen
  • Stasis
  • Arthur
  • Soltice
  • Nirvana
  • Jayden Velvet

History:

Childhood:

Not much is know about Raven’s childhood except for he was born in Europe. The exact date and location is not known, but speculation and records put it during the Crusades and in present day Italy. This of course is just a speculation and he could have been born anywhere during anytime. All that can be said though is that he is extremely old. During his you he learned many things, including swordsmanship, writing, reading, and several other crafts. He also became friends with several people who would go on to become important historical figures. He also met this old man who bestowed upon him his first power; Empathetic Mimicry. He would also through his first power inherit the old man’s power. Not long after gaining his first two powers he met a woman with a remarkable power. She had the power of cellular regeneration. Which after acquiring the power made him immortal as anything that would kill him would just regenerate and as a added effect it stopped his aging.

America:

After laying low for several years and gaining more and more powers along with getting some training done he went to America which had been just recently colonized. There he settled down in James Town Virginia and was part of the Revolutionary War where he picked up telekinesis. He made certain to never do anything to stand out as just the slightest mention in a history book he knew could haunt him in future years. After the Revolutionary War he settled down in what is present day Beaufort North Carolina. There he lived many years where all he had to worry about was a pirate attack up until the time of the Civil War. He decided to stay out of this war as the constant wars he had seen had begun to turn him into a pacifist and he did not want more blood on his hands that might not have died if he wasn’t give immortality and put in the situation.

Joining the Feathers:

After several decades of living and more wars Raven came to the 21st century where he was contacted by a person named Eagle. Raven met with Eagle and was inducted into a group of powerful warriors with the goal to rebuild the world from the ashes of destruction. With the centuries that he had been alive and the wars Raven had seen he agreed to join the group and carried out tasks to create a new world order one where no war would exist and true peace was attained. His mission to start the goal was to scout out a possible member; Stasis, The Angel of Balance which also held the power of shadows within him.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

bored and looking for somebody to talk to I don't even care if it has anything to do with this character of not but any suggestions will help.

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Masterofdeath: Sicily may come by and stalk him later:P

@Sonata: they were probably born around the same time.

@Masterofdeath: Awesome, thats one thing they have in common:P

@Sonata: one problem though Raven is a pacifist

@Masterofdeath: That's interesting, does he talk much??

@Sonata: yes I actually based his personality on Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga.

@Masterofdeath: Oh, cool haven't played Xenosaga in forever.

@Sonata: have you seen the anime?

@Masterofdeath: Just the first 7 episodes of it. Been meaning to finish that one.

@Sonata: you should cause the ending is really different from the game is really sad don't worry I won't give any spoilers. Anyway whats you opinion about the character itself?

@Masterofdeath: He is pretty powerful, but I see why he should be.

@Sonata: what do you mean(I just want you point of view of it I know why I think he should be)

@Masterofdeath: Well, since he is very old, and has the ability to mimic other people's abilities  it makes sense for him to be powerful.

@Sonata: epic fail... I thought you were going to say some deep thing but instead you say somethign plain. You failed my expectations as a moderator. lol

@Masterofdeath: LOL I'm never philosophical I'm the person usually in the strait jacket.

@Sonata: the mentally unstable are usually the best poets. So when do you plan for Sicilly to start Stalkign Raven?

@Masterofdeath: There is no method to my madness it only makes sense to me alone lol. 
Not sure really still have to get used to her character.

@Sonata: you know what I just realized? If you were a stricter mod I would probably be banned from the site from all of the stuff I've said to you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel