Rate The Character Creation Skills of the User Above

Topic started by Fehafare on May 12, 2013. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: Normally characters that don't have a definite goal (except if they are the mysterious type) bother me really bad, but you pull it off well enough that i ignore and don't even notice it, most notable example SamJaz. And yeah, i'm big sucker for Type Moon and the Nasuverse so i couldn't resist making a Fate related character. Alice and the DHO are also from the Nasuverse in a sense. But Nasu never really explored the DHO and all we know is that it's there... and that's about it so i got some rather large freedoms with it, besides the name everything on it is mine.

Post by SamJaz (11,170 posts) See mini bio Level 19

8.3. Looking forward to the upcoming character.

Post by Fehafare (7,989 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Wonder if you'll make more characters.

bump

Post by Crimson Vapor (303 posts) See mini bio Level 8
8 Cool characters:)
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

cant find ur bio but from what ive seen u use Yoko im giving u a 5 just for that :b

@haseo_yashimora: http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/official-guide-to-the-anime-vice-rpg-universe/324298/#27

Didn't make the profiles list for nothing.

7.5 decent enough character though it's kinda hard to judge it on just one no fully developed one.

@Fehafare: oh, ty :D it hasent been updated last time i looked at it,so i thought it was just not being used.

and id rate yours but i dont see it on list whats it called?

nvm found it i give you a 8.0 for detail,creativity and style

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I give you a 6 as some things on your character are not fully thought out and need expanding on and you seem to not be sure on how to explain certain aspects of the character.

@Masterofdeath said:

I give you a 6 as some things on your character are not fully thought out and need expanding on and you seem to not be sure on how to explain certain aspects of the character.

Ya working on it, its never fully told in my book so making it up from scratch. i also give your character a 5 for being a little overpowered like your other characters.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@haseo_yashimora: yes I agree that Raven, Abyss, and Stasis are a bit much but I also have characters like Jason and Seth who are street level. I never use Abyss really as he is just a character that I am experimenting on to see what I can do with him before killing him off. Seth is the character I prefer using the most as his power is so expandable and diverse that its just interesting to see what I can come up with for him to do. As for Stasis I just use him for story line stuff mostly. Alright lesson on why my characters are so strong is over.

@Shadowchaos said:

@haseo_yashimora: yes I agree that Raven, Abyss, and Stasis are a bit much but I also have characters like Jason and Seth who are street level. I never use Abyss really as he is just a character that I am experimenting on to see what I can do with him before killing him off. Seth is the character I prefer using the most as his power is so expandable and diverse that its just interesting to see what I can come up with for him to do. As for Stasis I just use him for story line stuff mostly. Alright lesson on why my characters are so strong is over.

i see

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel