Rate The Character Creation Skills of the User Above

Topic started by Fehafare on May 12, 2013. Last post by haseo_yashimora 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Exactly what the title says.

Rate how well the user above you can create characters and profiles. Scale goes from 1 to 10. 1 being the worst, 5 your average joe and 10 Shakespeare level.

It would be nice to give some reasons like what you like/dislike about him/her or even give advice, in short any kind of commenting is welcome.

Well then, begin.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm just gonna be nice and get started. I give you a eight as the characters themselves are good but I don't know if its just me or not but they all have the same feel to me for some reason.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'm giving a 6.5, you have good ideas but sometime you have trouble explaining them or expanding about them

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Solid and interesting characters, would only like to see some more NPCs appearing.

@ReliusClover: Even more?

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Was more thinking about Gen to be honest. I wanna see some Spirit Boxer's already! And not one-scene wonders either.

Also don't forget to rate lol, don't want the thread to lose continuity.

@ReliusClover: Three Boxers have already appeared.... You need more?

You have great ideas and concepts and your writing is mostly impecable, but sometimes you over complicate stuff, too complex and to difficult to understand

Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

9.5; Must I really give a reason?;P I'll just let the bio's speak for themselves.:)

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

its a nice bio but your taking the character from an anime so its mostly - originality

@haseo_yashimora: Taking a character from an anime? Isn't everyone on AV doing that? Lol. As for originality, I'm a telepathic cat who uses a dagger. Look at my Mini Bio for more information. o-o

6.1 o-o

7.5 (This is only out of lack of current material)

The bio even imcomplete shows several great ideas and a excellent concept. I like the naming of the sword. I hope to see the bio finished and too play with you in the future. Gen fighting a cat would be the pinnacle of LOL

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I'll be looking forward til that day. LOL. As for the sword, I always try and name my weapons (swords preferably). Also can Gen block out telepathy? Cause if he can't, then it'll be funny to see what I make Gen do to himself.:P If he can, then that's just fine.XD

Still get a 9.5 for epic characters. ouo

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@AntiRoX said:

@haseo_yashimora: Taking a character from an anime? Isn't everyone on AV doing that? Lol. As for originality, I'm a telepathic cat who uses a dagger. Look at my Mini Bio for more information. o-o

6.1 o-o

not saying its a bad thing, just my prospective type deal ;)

@haseo_yashimora: Okay. o-o

Post by SamJaz (13,064 posts) See mini bio Level 20

It's a cat. With a sword. Apart from Nerx, that's pretty much the only non-humanoid character here.

Great characterization but his characters usually have a mix-match of other series powers, half a point less from 8 out of lack of originality, yet he is starting to solve that matter with newer characters

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

One of the best writers on the site to date. Your characters are some of the most unique and creative ones I ever seen, I love seeing what NPCs you come up with for RPs because they are as thought as some of the best PCs on the site. You are capable of weaving a web of stories placing lil bits and pieces here and there in each thread to create a masterpiece. I really can't think of anything to negative other then some times you come off a bit too persistent. Either way I'm a glad I have a writing partner like you.

HOF Class 2! :D

There's a class 2?

You don't fall in the common trap of needing powers, sheer badassery is all you need.

Has characters that are diverse in, personality, powers and way of speech. Very interesting though what i would point out as a negative point, at least for me, is the general lack of purpose or goal for any of them (or at least they are not established yet).

@ReliusClover: Lack of purpose? Yep. Definitely not divulged.

9. Original, well written, flawed and human characters with powers that aren't ripped from any specific anime I can identify. Except for Yukari, clearly a fate/stay night rip off XP.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel