Rank The Characters

Topic started by Fehafare on May 3, 2013. Last post by Vapovile 1 week, 6 days ago.
Post by Fehafare (8,362 posts) See mini bio Level 13

A simple thread where you can rank the characters you have in any category you want. From strength, to hotness, anything goes.

Can also rank the characters of someone else as some sort of guess and then see how close you were.

I'll start with my own for an example:

Strength (physical):

1. Alice

2. Legato (without his Mech, with it he's by far the strongest)

3. Phantom and Yukari (are about the same when Yukari is using magic to boost herself)

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,793 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Badassness

1. Crow Cementerio
  2. Gen Shishioh
  3. Falken
  4. Samjaz
  5. Callis

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Lol saw that you posted and was totally like "He's gonna do badassery".

But you are supposed to make a list of your own character or the characters of some other user not a mix.

Not that i really mind this either though...

Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Fehafare: All-time or just the current vice?

@Sonata: Up to you but perhaps starting with current only would be good.

@Fehafare: OK

Martial Artists

1. Manami
  2. Juni
  3. Kita
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: Unlike the old one this char can't flip for sh!t

but still packs a punch

@Nerx: Aww can't see the vid.

@Sonata:

hurr

@Nerx: Its blocked:(

@Sonata:

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Fehafare said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Lol saw that you posted and was totally like "He's gonna do badassery".

But you are supposed to make a list of your own character or the characters of some other user not a mix.

make a rule that u cant put your self as #1 like Crow did, really what a kid >_>

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,622 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@haseo_yashimora: He is proud of his character, that's all.

And thruthfully a lot of people would share his opinion about Crow's Badassery

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kuma_From_Argentina: not hating on him, i read his bio its nice, but saying your better then everyone and putting u in last place over him is "his" opinion id state the truth and keep ND at #1 for badassery :D

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,793 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@haseo_yashimora said:

@Fehafare said:

make a rule that u cant put your self as #1 like Crow did, really what a kid >_>

First Haseo I have literally 3 characters so that's why I made a list of other characters. Also I missed that part at the beginning I just assumed it was make a ranking list of characters. I have 3 characters one of them is still in a developmental phrase so I could barely fill a list.

Now onto the matter at hand you better had forgotten to be an lol at the end of that comment. Because first I'm not a kid I'm not a kid on the Vice or in real life. I been pushing content in and out of this site for 3 years now while you were still learning how to develop your characters. I don't write like a kid, I don't act like a kid, and react like a kid when someone criticizes my writing.

And Kuma and Samjaz would agree (those were the two people I included) along with every other writer on this site. That Crow is by far the most badass if not he is certainly tied for first with Gen or Falken. I write Crow to be the most badass, I put him in situation to make him the most badass and I use what other people have written to make him the most badass. I got out of my way to make him badass infact the only thing I don't do to make him badass is having him running around with hax abilities screaming I'm a Badass. Because that would make me a child.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick Haseo I don't comment about your characters, even though I could probably help you make someone who is equally bad ass as Crow, Gen. Falken, Samjaz, etc. and get you on this list as well, but I don't because its not my business. But don't think I'm going to sit back and let you talk crap about me whether you are joking or not. I'm probably the most mellow headed person and will give everyone a fair shot but don't cross me.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I believe he read the OP wrong, I still hope apologizes for that Kid comment though.

Why do i feel like this is turning into something ugly...

Anyway:

@haseo_yashimora: I don't think that would make any sense. Especially since this is about ranking your own characters. But really, not being able to place one of your characters on the first place just isn't logical and it's for fun and non-serious anyway. When you include someone else's characters onto the list it just becomes an opinion and it differs from person to person, see nothing wrong with that. On the other hand making a list for your own characters makes it a fact, as no one can walk in on me and tell me that Phantom is stronger than Alice or something like that, after all i'm the one who made them and know the most about them. Of course "badassery" is a subjective concept and varies from person to person and it can't be really measured objectively but you get the point i think.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Only three characters are ok as well, Sona did it and i did it with just one more, but as i said i don't mind your method either as long as you don't try to enforce that as a fact. And as i pointed "badass" is quiet subjective and people just see it differently, what you may find badass and use it to write Crow might produce the opposite reaction when someone else reads it. But that was more a tip than anything, see nothing wrong with your post, as long as it remains what it is, an opinion.

@Sonata: Beato-chan!

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,622 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@haseo_yashimora: State the Truth?

Being all powerful doesnt make a character a badass. ND characters werent badass, they were just plainly powerful.

This thread is about personal opinion, so why wouldnt he place his own personal opinion about his characters?

Getting back to the topic:

Laziness

1. Phantom

2. Yukari

3. Alice

4. Legato

Tastiness

1. Buck
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel