Rain's bio

Topic started by UsachanMaN on Sept. 28, 2010. Last post by Ashuron 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,612 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Rain Caerulea 
Rain Caerulea 

Name: Rain Caerulea  

Height: 5ft 3

Hair colour: Shades of blue (hair color changes depending on the brightness of the surroundings - light blue when its bright, raven blue when its dark) 

Eye color: Deep Blue 

Home Planet:   Planet 91 Aquarii b, a planet in the constellation Aquarius

AV Team: Kazi

Planet 91 Aquarii b:

A planet orbiting a star in the Aquarius constellation with a mass approximately 3 times Jupiter's. The planet is 90% water. The citizens are called Aquarians, and have an overall human appearance, despite the fact that they all have blue hair. Although their planet doesn’t have much land, Aquarians can survive in both land and water.   

Aquarii
 Aquarii

Aquarian Heirachy:   

•  Advisors: As their name suggests, they advise the King 
  •  Nobles: High class citizens 
  • Knights: Upper middle-class citizens that carry out the King's orders 
  • Citizens: average Aquarians      

Personal History:

Every 1000 years, Aquarii is struck by a series of hurricanes and natural storms that span over three days.   This reputable storm event earned the name Lavinia. During this short lived event, the planet is forcefully restructured, destroying  the minimal infrastructure of the planet and claiming the lives of many Aquarians.   

A young Aquarian baby was displaced from her family amidst the mayhem of Lavinia. When Lavinia settled,  a group of Knights spread throughout the planet, trying to save those who survived the storm. It was then that the First Knight, Caeruleus, found the baby floating aimlessly in the middle of the Aquarian ocean.   

Baby Rain in Caeruleus' arms
Baby Rain in Caeruleus' arms

He picked her up and held her in his arms, and at that moment, it began to rain. The knight searched the entire planet for her family, but they were nowhere to be found. Caeruleus decides to keep the child, protecting and raising her as his own. He named her Rain, and gave her a last name based on his name – Caerulea. 

Apprentice Rain (early teens)
Apprentice Rain (early teens)
     Rain admired her adoptive father and strived to become a knight like him. When she was eight years old, she chose to become the First Knight’s apprentice and trained vigorously to officially attain the position of an Aquarian knight. After 10 years of being an apprentice, Rain finally proved herself worthy enough to become a knight. Rain is now officially the 11th Knight of Aquarii, making her the youngest and the first female to attain such a position.

" I wanted to protect my planet and it&squot;s people. I owe my life to the knight that saved me, if it weren&squot;t for him, I would have died. Becoming a knight will allow me to save many innocent lives as well, and that&squot;s something I want to dedicate my own life to."    
 " I wanted to protect my planet and it's people. I owe my life to the knight that saved me, if it weren't for him, I would have died. Becoming a knight will allow me to save many innocent lives as well, and that's something I want to dedicate my own life to."    

Personality

Rain is a very cheerful, sweet and honest girl, loyal to both the kingdom she serves and to the friends around her. She is fun-loving, very approachable, and always has a smile on her face. She is very playful, and enjoys spending her time with her friends.  Rain can be temperamental and  she might spaz out  at times, but it doesn't get too serious :P

Being raised to become a knight, and with no female figure around her, Rain can be a little awkward when it comes to acting girly, but there are moments where she unintentionally does show the shy and timid side of herself.

Rain has a strong sense of justice, and would put her life at risk to defend the innocent, even if they were complete strangers. She’s also very protective to those she loves, and would do anything within her power to ensure their safety and well-being. 

During missions Rain's  happy and carefree self is replaced by a serious and stern facade, one mirroring that of her Master, Caeruleus.    She always carries out her missions seriously and strives to complete each one of them successfully. She is well-known for her hard work and accomplishments, which can irritate her upperclassmen at times.     

Being the first female knight, Rain constantly needs to demonstrate to the others that she too is capable of becoming an exceptional knight, which is why she is very earnest to contribute in any battle, regardless of how difficult it may be. Although Rain spent her whole life building a confident front so that the other knights would recognize her, deep down, she still sees herself as inferior to them. For that reason, Rain never stops training, always keeping in mind that there is always a chance to get stronger. 

KNIGHTS

The Knights of Aquarii were originally a group of 10 male Commander Knights that each have their own platoon of soldiers. They dedicate their lives to serve Aquarii and maintain the overall peace and stability of the planet.   In order to become a Knight, an Aquarian must become an apprentice of a knight for 10 years. After the 10 years, they are tested, and once they pass, they are given an emblem which serves as proof of their knighthood. The emblem also gives the Knight abilities to control water in all of its forms (ice, liquid, vapour). (Check out the abilities section to see what the emblem allows its users to do)      

These are the knights of Aquarii:

First Knight - Caeruleus 
First Knight - Caeruleus 

Second Knight - NEREUS
Second Knight - NEREUS

Third Knight  - CLYDE
 Third Knight  - CLYDE

Fourth Knight - TREVOR
 Fourth Knight - TREVOR

Fifth Knight - FLO
 Fifth Knight - FLO

Sixth Knight - AÉRINOS   
 Sixth Knight - AÉRINOS   

Seventh Knight - GLAUKOS
Seventh Knight - GLAUKOS

Eighth Knight -   KUANEOS 
Eighth Knight -   KUANEOS 

Ninth Knight  - RIO
   Ninth Knight  - RIO

Tenth Knight - MIST
 Tenth Knight - MIST

Eleventh Knight - RAIN
 Eleventh Knight - RAIN

Abilities

• Upon contact with water (especially seawater), Rain gains a large amount of strength, combat skill, and speed-but only for a short time unless she is standing or immersed in water.   
  • She can control large volumes of water with great force (hydrokinesis). For example, Rain can redirect rivers, create currents to push boats or herself, or even increase surface tension to the point where it is firm enough to stand upon.  
  • Rain can see and breathe underwater. She is unharmed by water pressure of any amount, or by falling from great height into water. When Rain is underwater, she stays dry unless she consciously forces herself to become wet. When Rain touches objects underwater, they become dry.  
  • Rain can communicate telepathically with sea animals, most of whom also obey her and treat her with respect. 
  • While at sea, Rain has perfect bearings on her exact coordinates. (Longitude, Latitude, knots) 
  • Rain can telekinetically control all things that are connected with the sea or possibly covered in water  
  • She can sense where objects are underwater using sonar.  
  • She can create a water shell on top of her skin, allowing her to be risistent to burning.  
  • She can release the oxygen diffused in water and force the surrounding water to recede, making an air bubble so her friends with non-hydrokinetic abilities can breathe. 
  • She can control ocean currents to propel her at great force underwater, or even up into the air
  • Rain can harden water (without freezing it) to form shields. It is quite possible that she could use this skill to other purposes, combat or otherwise.  
  • Rain  has a healing factor when standing or immersed in water, which is capable of mending serious wounds and curing her of poisoning.  
  • Rain can shoot water not only from being in water , she has water inside her.         
  • She can swim for long periods of time (days even)   
  • She sense presence of a person from the water vapour they release 

Weapons and Equipment:

Each Knight is given an aerial craft that can travel both in the  Aquarii atmosphere and in outer space. It's speed can range from km to light years. 

Rain's swords 
Rain's swords 
 Rain is a sword wielder. Swords are the weapon she is most comfortable with to use during combat. She always has one  strapped on her back during every mission, ready for her to use. Having trained for so long, she can swing these  heavy swords easily and with great force.  

Swords' abilities: 

• can also  withstand water pressure (i.e, while being used in the water, water pressure wouldnt affect the speed of the sword movement.)  
  • the pommel of each sword has a slight opening, which allows Rain to fill the blade with her own water released from her palm. By filling it with her own water, Rain can modify the blade's properties as she modifies the water from within, (mainly temperature....increase the blade's temperature significantly, or decrease it significantly)
  • the point of the sword also has a slight opening. This allows Rain to shoot out water from the blade. Since the water within the blade is kept under high pressure,  once released, the water's force can be strong enough to cut metal. 

Emblem

Rain's Embelm 
Rain's Embelm 

The emblem is a blue crystal the size of the palm of your hand, and acts as a universal symbol of an Aquarian's knighthood. The emblem also provides its users with special powers. An emblem is only compatible with its user, hence, if a random person picks it up, it would be useless. 

Powers associated with the Emblem:  
  • changing the state of water and its properties
  • creating animated creatures from water that can be used during combat  (e.g. water clones, water dragon, ice wolves, horses etc)

Apophis, Rain's water dragon 
Apophis, Rain's water dragon 

Apophis is Rain's water dragon that  she can summon during battle. His name is a Greek version of the ancient Egyptian word Apep, which means " to slither"   
This giant dragon is 60 feet in length, with razor sharp scales and a body of water. Once it swallows its opponent, the opponent is trapped in its highly dense body, making it difficult to escape. 

Weaknesses

•  Fire is a major weakness when it is in direct contact with her skin, however, (if she creates a water barrier on top of her skin, it can shield her from the flames)

• Staying in dry air for too long (days) without source of water can affect Rain's actions, making her actions a bit sluggish and slow. (humid air is fine since there is some water in the air, dry air like the desert is not good) . For that reason, Rain carries a 2L water bottle, which is always strapped on her belt. This allows her to replenish her strength when water is scarce.

• Rain is emotional, which can be a big hindrance to her during missions. It pains her to see others in pain, even if its her enemy. 

Appearances

Rain's Knight Attire
 Rain's Knight Attire

Casual trooper look
Casual trooper look

During critical battles,  or when fighting in outerspace, Rain would wear her armour (she doesn't wear it that often)
During critical battles,  or when fighting in outerspace, Rain would wear her armour (she doesn't wear it that often)

Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@UsachanMaN: Nice bio! I'm waiting to see it more complete =D and thank god that you aren't another god-like character
Post by Cogito (478 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@UsachanMaN: @Maximus: Agreed.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@UsachanMaN: Sweet bio! It's gunna be awesome when it's complete!
@Superevil225:
@Cogito:
@Maximus:

THNX GUYS XD
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UsachanMaN: Nice start to the bio, though I think you may struggle a bit with the land weakness.:)
@Sonata:
I guess so too, but i didnt wanna seem like a super hero who can be amazing both in water and land.....i  gotta have a weakness somewhere :P 
(i'll prbbly work on it a bit more during the weekend though :D)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Hmm not bad. 

ND
@UsachanMaN:  LOL I understand, although it would be tough for you to fight someone who is smart enough not to jump into the water. Or even worse freezes/drains it, in other words it doesn't hurt to be a little more versatile.
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata:  

I swear, What's with all these Bio's & characters popping up?
@abysofpride:
we gotta start somewhere :D
@abysofpride:  Well its not a bad thing, that means we have more people to RP with.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@abysofpride said:
" @Sonata:   I swear, What's with all these Bio's & characters popping up? "
i swear what with this Copy and paste Bio appearing everywhere
@Sonata:
thnx for ur pointers though...i'll definately keep them in mind when i edit the bio :)
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis:  

Indeed Cfatails, Indeed... 
@abysofpride said:
" @cfatalis:  

Indeed Cfatails, Indeed...  "
this is where you learn not to respond with sarcasm
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Good start but none of us fight underwater
@kashif1 said:
" Good start but none of us fight underwater "
hence a rather specific advantage
 a very specific one
like say namor compared to every brick on marvel

Editted bio! thnx for the constructive criticism everyone :D
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@UsachanMaN: I like the update!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel