Name: Rain Caerulea
Height: 5ft 3
Hair colour: Shades of blue (hair color changes depending on the brightness of the surroundings - light blue when its bright, raven blue when its dark)
Eye color: Deep Blue
Home Planet: Planet 91 Aquarii b, a planet in the constellation Aquarius
AV Team: Kazi
Planet 91 Aquarii b:
A planet orbiting a star in the Aquarius constellation with a mass approximately 3 times Jupiter's. The planet is 90% water. The citizens are called Aquarians, and have an overall human appearance, despite the fact that they all have blue hair. Although their planet doesn’t have much land, Aquarians can survive in both land and water.
- Advisors: As their name suggests, they advise the King
- Nobles: High class citizens
- Knights: Upper middle-class citizens that carry out the King's orders
- Citizens: average Aquarians
Every 1000 years, Aquarii is struck by a series of hurricanes and natural storms that span over three days. This reputable storm event earned the name Lavinia. During this short lived event, the planet is forcefully restructured, destroying the minimal infrastructure of the planet and claiming the lives of many Aquarians.
A young Aquarian baby was displaced from her family amidst the mayhem of Lavinia. When Lavinia settled, a group of Knights spread throughout the planet, trying to save those who survived the storm. It was then that the First Knight, Caeruleus, found the baby floating aimlessly in the middle of the Aquarian ocean.
He picked her up and held her in his arms, and at that moment, it began to rain. The knight searched the entire planet for her family, but they were nowhere to be found. Caeruleus decides to keep the child, protecting and raising her as his own. He named her Rain, and gave her a last name based on his name – Caerulea.
Rain is a very cheerful, sweet and honest girl, loyal to both the kingdom she serves and to the friends around her. She is fun-loving, very approachable, and always has a smile on her face. She is very playful, and enjoys spending her time with her friends. Rain can be temperamental and she might spaz out at times, but it doesn't get too serious :P
Being raised to become a knight, and with no female figure around her, Rain can be a little awkward when it comes to acting girly, but there are moments where she unintentionally does show the shy and timid side of herself.
Rain has a strong sense of justice, and would put her life at risk to defend the innocent, even if they were complete strangers. She’s also very protective to those she loves, and would do anything within her power to ensure their safety and well-being.During missions Rain's happy and carefree self is replaced by a serious and stern facade, one mirroring that of her Master, Caeruleus. She always carries out her missions seriously and strives to complete each one of them successfully. She is well-known for her hard work and accomplishments, which can irritate her upperclassmen at times.
Being the first female knight, Rain constantly needs to demonstrate to the others that she too is capable of becoming an exceptional knight, which is why she is very earnest to contribute in any battle, regardless of how difficult it may be. Although Rain spent her whole life building a confident front so that the other knights would recognize her, deep down, she still sees herself as inferior to them. For that reason, Rain never stops training, always keeping in mind that there is always a chance to get stronger.
The Knights of Aquarii were originally a group of 10 male Commander Knights that each have their own platoon of soldiers. They dedicate their lives to serve Aquarii and maintain the overall peace and stability of the planet. In order to become a Knight, an Aquarian must become an apprentice of a knight for 10 years. After the 10 years, they are tested, and once they pass, they are given an emblem which serves as proof of their knighthood. The emblem also gives the Knight abilities to control water in all of its forms (ice, liquid, vapour). (Check out the abilities section to see what the emblem allows its users to do)
These are the knights of Aquarii:
- Upon contact with water (especially seawater), Rain gains a large amount of strength, combat skill, and speed-but only for a short time unless she is standing or immersed in water.
- She can control large volumes of water with great force (hydrokinesis). For example, Rain can redirect rivers, create currents to push boats or herself, or even increase surface tension to the point where it is firm enough to stand upon.
- Rain can see and breathe underwater. She is unharmed by water pressure of any amount, or by falling from great height into water. When Rain is underwater, she stays dry unless she consciously forces herself to become wet. When Rain touches objects underwater, they become dry.
- Rain can communicate telepathically with sea animals, most of whom also obey her and treat her with respect.
- While at sea, Rain has perfect bearings on her exact coordinates. (Longitude, Latitude, knots)
- Rain can telekinetically control all things that are connected with the sea or possibly covered in water
- She can sense where objects are underwater using sonar.
- She can create a water shell on top of her skin, allowing her to be risistent to burning.
- She can release the oxygen diffused in water and force the surrounding water to recede, making an air bubble so her friends with non-hydrokinetic abilities can breathe.
- She can control ocean currents to propel her at great force underwater, or even up into the air
- Rain can harden water (without freezing it) to form shields. It is quite possible that she could use this skill to other purposes, combat or otherwise.
- Rain has a healing factor when standing or immersed in water, which is capable of mending serious wounds and curing her of poisoning.
- Rain can shoot water not only from being in water , she has water inside her.
- She can swim for long periods of time (days even)
- She sense presence of a person from the water vapour they release
Weapons and Equipment:
Each Knight is given an aerial craft that can travel both in the Aquarii atmosphere and in outer space. It's speed can range from km to light years.
- can also withstand water pressure (i.e, while being used in the water, water pressure wouldnt affect the speed of the sword movement.)
- the pommel of each sword has a slight opening, which allows Rain to fill the blade with her own water released from her palm. By filling it with her own water, Rain can modify the blade's properties as she modifies the water from within, (mainly temperature....increase the blade's temperature significantly, or decrease it significantly)
- the point of the sword also has a slight opening. This allows Rain to shoot out water from the blade. Since the water within the blade is kept under high pressure, once released, the water's force can be strong enough to cut metal.
The emblem is a blue crystal the size of the palm of your hand, and acts as a universal symbol of an Aquarian's knighthood. The emblem also provides its users with special powers. An emblem is only compatible with its user, hence, if a random person picks it up, it would be useless.
Powers associated with the Emblem:
- changing the state of water and its properties
- creating animated creatures from water that can be used during combat (e.g. water clones, water dragon, ice wolves, horses etc)
Apophis is Rain's water dragon that she can summon during battle. His name is a Greek version of the ancient Egyptian word Apep, which means " to slither"
This giant dragon is 60 feet in length, with razor sharp scales and a body of water. Once it swallows its opponent, the opponent is trapped in its highly dense body, making it difficult to escape.
- Fire is a major weakness when it is in direct contact with her skin, however, (if she creates a water barrier on top of her skin, it can shield her from the flames)
- Staying in dry air for too long (days) without source of water can affect Rain's actions, making her actions a bit sluggish and slow. (humid air is fine since there is some water in the air, dry air like the desert is not good) . For that reason, Rain carries a 2L water bottle, which is always strapped on her belt. This allows her to replenish her strength when water is scarce.
- Rain is emotional, which can be a big hindrance to her during missions. It pains her to see others in pain, even if its her enemy.
Phew.....finally edited her!
Ok, i think i said all of the crucial things about my character....
i'll probably add more stuff later, but i think its good for now. XD