Quoting your Character

Topic started by OmegaMekix on May 12, 2010. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

"I am Brave, the legendary hero!

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

"i am chicken, hear me cluck!"

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

"Hey, fix that right now! I don't care if you call this guy a worthless piece of $#!7 but don't you dare badmouth my fragment!!!"

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

there is no substitute for victory

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The masses would have you believe conflict revolves around "Good" and "Evil". Rubbish. Righteousness and Justice are such meaningless and relative terms. Its only about who stands in your way, and who fell first. "To the victor go the spoils" as they say.

Post by SamJaz (11,824 posts) See mini bio Level 19
To me, you haven't even been born yet. To me, you've been dead for nine hundred billion years. Your body is out there, somewhere, rotting in the ground, yet here we are, talking. To me, you're dead and you're alive at the same time. You may as well be a ghost. You may as well be nothing.
And yet, here we are, talking. And isn't it wonderful?

- Jardsam

Post by taylor (302 posts) See mini bio Level 11

[ I'M NOT A PSYCHOPATH ]

[ I'M A HIGH-FUNCTIONING SOCIOPATH WITH DELUSIONS OF ADEQUACY ]

[ LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE ]

- Taylor

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

"In here I am God. My word is law, I control the the very laws of nature here and if you abide by my rules you have a chance of living. If not certain death awaits you. So let the games begin with your soul on the line." -Seth( The creepy dark version)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel