Quoting your Character

Topic started by OmegaMekix on May 12, 2010. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

"Servants in heaven, kings in hell"

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

"Who am I? I am the best in the world."

"I am the best in the world at what I do."

Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

"You know, out of all the colors, red travels the farthest."

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Give me a good choice, I could easily erase yew, all pain of yew would be gone, you shall not exist anymore, I shall even give you the best day of yer pathetic life before your... "execution". Or shall I let you live, you shall eternaly be condemned and yew'll live the worst of all lifes, youe suffering shall be endless, and no rest shall be granted. Consider this, the sin of yew, who dared to defy and angry me, at least be glad that I'm a benevolent goddess.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

"I love humans."

"Everyday you must evolve to prevent your self from falling into the mundane"

"I want to collect the world secrets! "

Post by 5th (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 10

"My superiority and the battle's outcome is already decided but, if it was black and white all as one, that would be boring!"

"Do you want to play in my trap? The curtains have risen for this twisted fairy-tale, it's the start of a heart pounding game!"

"I am an Elite!"

"I just want proof of my superiority, I don't need any prizes or pats on the head!"

"Like a broken toy, if I wind up the screw just as I thought, the game starts to move."

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

"There's a rumour going around that what you can't see, you can't hit. I'm ending that rumour right now."

Post by homicide (12 posts) See mini bio Level 6

"I am the enemy that shall never be destroyed, for I am death."

"The blood sings when my blades pierce through the flesh that holds it captive, for I... have set it free."

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

"From this day forward, I am everyone's rouge gallery" Y-intercept

Post by SamJaz (12,843 posts) See mini bio Level 20
"I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark I always spend my evening where there's women wine and song but like a man, I always bring my little wife along!
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too Home with the milk in the morning Singing the same old song! Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun Early to bed, and you'll miss all the fun Bring your wife and trouble, it will never trouble you Make her a member of the Midnight Crew!
The fun it doesn't stop 'til twelve on happy old Broadway So what's the use of going home, until the break of day?
Now, something confidential, whisper not above a breath, I once went home at two AM, and scared my wife to death!
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too Home with the milk in the morning Singing the same old song! Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun Early to bed, and you'll miss all the fun Bring your wife and trouble, it will never trouble you Make her a member of the Midnight Crew!
I never shall forget the night I made Six Rappers' Run Although I didn't have a knife, a blackjack, or a gun I proved myself a hero of a very high degree I ran for home, and six of them, were running after me!
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too Home with the milk in the morning Singing the same old song! Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun Early to bed, and you'll miss all the fun Bring your wife and trouble, it will never trouble you Make her a member of the Midnight Crew!"

The song SamJaz sings incessently while in the shower.

Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

"I don't fear the entrance to death. I fear the exit to life, this is why I live."

@Surkit said:

"I don't fear the entrance to death. I fear the exit to life, this is why I live."

O_o

@Jlynnana said:

@Surkit said:

O_o

Sounds like an oxymoron

@Jlynnana said:

Sounds like an oxymoron

He's not afraid of the fact of dying but leaving behind his own responsibilities and plans before their taken care of.

@Surkit said:

@Jlynnana said:

Sounds like an oxymoron

He's not afraid of the fact of dying but leaving behind his own responsibilities and plans before their taken care of.

Oooooh gotcha lol

@Jlynnana: I can be deep when I wanna be :P

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Surkit:

Deep thoughts "If someone farts alone with nasal congestion in the woods does it not still stink?"

@Juni_Hinamura said:

@Surkit:

Deep thoughts "If someone farts alone with nasal congestion in the woods does it not still stink?"

If your eyes water yeah :P

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Surkit: LOL perhaps:P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel