Prove Yourself! Raseri vs Crow (OCC)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on May 16, 2012. Last post by Raseri 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,883 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is the OCC for a battle RP between Crow and the returning Raseri. I figured we haven't seen one of these in a while and it will get me back into the mood to write again so I can work on my other RPs.

Plot:

After a encounter in Jewel's Bar and Grill, Crow is mad actually he is not just mad he is furious his anger is clouding his mind from the possibly of the truth. The idea that someone is trying to soil the good name of his fallen friend, Raseri, is too much for the Last Gunslinger he can't even consider the possibly that Raseri is actually is alive and actually back its like saying Callis is back from his dimension now older, stronger, and more bad ass. Crow wants this impostor to prove that he really is the King of Fist Raseri and if he fails then the gunslinger will make him pay for trying to tarnish his friend's legacy. But will Crow's anger cause him to lose sight of what is real and end up sending the Son of Thunder back to Valhalla, will Raseri prove to Crow that he is the real McCoy? Who will when we The Nordic Tiger takes on the Rail-gun it's a battle of fist and bullets, and to Crow its personal.

"Prove yourself impostor!"
"Prove yourself impostor!"
Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'll have the OP up soon.

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
LOL this didnt take longXD 

GL to you bothXD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted.

@Dahlia_Magenta: Thanks girl ;)

@Raseri: I'll post as soon as possible :) Nice OP Raseri starting off strong but if he thinks this will be fist fight he is dearly wrong.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL he knows it won't be a fistfight, but he'll always fight like that XD

@Raseri: Posted :) Why that was a lot longer than I thought it would be lol

Anyway I'm not entirely sure what Crow's plan is at the end I'm thinking he is going to try and get Raseri angry but making this claim that they were never friends. lol I'm still working on that part :P

Hope you enjoy. I got to create a few new moves writing this.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Nice post man :)

Well that won't work, Raseri's smart enough to realize that if Crow meant his words then he wouldn't have gotten emotional about a supposed impostor :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted! Raseri is serious :P

@Raseri: oh crap Raseri is dead serious I need to resort to using a ability that I haven't even finished working on yet. Well its sorta finished I know what it is, what he does, etc. but I haven't thought of the ramifactions of using said ability :P Dang of course I come up with Crow's plan after I wrote my post :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Damn straight he is :P

I'm really looking forward to this.

@Raseri: lol I'm not i got to finish an ability before I start to write a little later today. :P It's a Crow version of Kiritsugu Emiya's Time Alter ability expect instead of time control Crow is using his Relampago to increase or decrease the speed of the electrical signals in his body so that he is moving at incredibly speeds faster than the eye can see. I don't really have a ramification or draw back to it other than he has no control over his body whatever movement he makes he is committed to.

Like I said I'm still working on it guess I need to work faster lol.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Hehe go for it although that's a risky gamble :P

@Raseri: lol of course you are for it this could end really badly for Crow XD Luckily he would only use it for a split second in the fight. :P

Lol my plan was to have Crow push Raseri into a fury then just as Raseri is about to hit him stop moving if Raseri was a fraud he would plow though Crow if not then Raseri would stop himself from destroying Crow. :P Unfortunately I came up with that after I posted lol

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL

Crow better hope it all turns out well :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel