Power Trick OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on April 15, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,849 posts) See mini bio Level 20

There is a mansion by the name of Chateau Shuffle, with a strange power. Every night, those guests inside will be affected by its magic, and will awake with the skills and abilities of another guest within the house.

The RP will start with the players waking up in their individual rooms, with another character's abilities. Throughout the fic, we'll face challenges, fight ghosts and haunted armour, maybe even each other, until we find the master of the house, defeat him, and break the curse.

It's a murder mystery that'll play like Cluedo. Still accepting players. Link below.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/power-trick-rp/338938/#2

I'll be playing as Alvin and Slayer. Who else wants to play?

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SamJaz: Interesting, I'll think about this one.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: Hmm sounds interesting sounds like something Crow would be in

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Crow could be in everything:P

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Manami: I know right its up to me to say no so I don't overstretch myself. Besides I missed out on Hell Scarper and this sounds similar.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: True I missed out on Hellscraper as well. But I have another RPG in the works, so I may not be able to make this one. We'll see though.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: You do know Hellscraper is open to new players taking the lift down and joining in at any point? I designed it so new players could join as the site grew more active and old players could drop out when theey weren't able to post often.

But thanks for the support! I hope Powertrick will do good.

@Manami: Thanks.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Might join in with a new character i have in planning.

Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Wish I could use the character I have been thinking of, but his power in the hands of another could literally destroy the planet. But Jack N. Chaos wouldn't be too dangerous. Just need a good reason for him to join. Meh, I'll come up with something.

@Manami: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Gonna add a murder mystery aspect to this RP btw.

Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SamJaz: I love murder mysteries. This RP will be awesome.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: Kinda expected that with the whole setting.

Ven Minos would be the best to join but the power swapping might be dangerous.

@ReliusClover: That's half the fun. Besides, don't think you don't want to see what it'd be like to RP with Slayer's inhuman strength.

@SamJaz: Like a crazy game of clue:P

@Manami: You know, that was actually the inspiration for the murder mystery.

I think it was... Slayer

In the... Billiard Room

With... Kita's Chaos Gene

@SamJaz: LOL, it does sound fun, but I'm neck deep in RP's right now.

@Manami: I hear ya. I've been in every single one since the ViceRPG section came back to life. Hong Kong Nights will be the first I'm not in.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: I third that I started Break OU, then I'm in VoS as a small cameo role and as NPCs, I'll be getting into this and maybe even Hellscaper, oh I may have a part in HKN and to top it off I'll be starting something with Kuro-san, Enigma, and Crow.

This is why short posts are important I realized this now

Also I think Crow's role in this is the owner of the mansion has a bounty on his head so he is there to collect the bounty.

@this_is_riddle: I have to admit, it would be fun to have an Enigma-type character in a cluedo-escue situation.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: yea but Enigma doesn't have any powers yet. But it would be interesting so maybe I'll switch things up

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel