I recently had an idea for an RPG dealing with a parallel world. Basically like that story in Fringe. The fabric of the universes are broken. Now they are starting to mix and since there is that rule of physics that states two objects can not occupy the exact same space, there are 2 things that can happen: 1) One verse stops existing or 2) Both cease to exist.
So anyway here are my ideas for this RPG. The same characters exist but there are some differences. Some heroes are villains and vice-versa. So men are women and vice-versa. Some are dead and some are just normal humans. The way your character is in Vice-2 is decided by you. Also, there will have to be some hero-villain team ups to save the verses. Some one might even try to conquer both worlds [You know who ;)].
So if I made this RPG, would you participate?
- Southern and Central American Indians ruled over North America and co existed with North American Indians.
- Instead of Conquest, Europeans co-existed peacefully when coming to America.
- In South America, dinosaurs still exist, along with anthromorphic lizard people.
- Africa is still full of war and bloodshed, however many countries are richer and have stronger armies. However, the drug market is huge in Vice 2 and Africa is at the center of it, instead of South America.
- Hitler nearly succeeded with the Holocaust, leaving less than 5,000 Jews alive. They are under the protection of the United Nations, considered as living international and cultural treasures. If anyone harms or kills them, it is considered an international crime and punishable by life in prison with no chance of parole, torture, and death.
- Antarctica is has more natural gas than the rest of the world combined.
- Communism is still popular through out the world, and political, ethnic, and religious conflicts have the world on the brink of World War III. The Soviet Union still exists.
- Earth has 2 moons and they are being populated with colonies,
- Th God Toys are important ancient weapons in this verse. There are 15 still in existence, each in the hands of a different country. When all 15 are combined, it could supposedly cause the end of life on earth.
- The Bermuda Triangle leads to Atlantis, which is full of Merpeople. They rule many of the worlds seas and Navies through out the world have trouble with them.
- Vampires are well known to exist, and are discriminated against.
Well those are all the changes I have thought of for now. What do you think?