Possible Multiverse? Open OOC

Topic started by JayDox on Feb. 15, 2012. Last post by UsachanMaN 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I recently had an idea for an RPG dealing with a parallel world. Basically like that story in Fringe. The fabric of the universes are broken. Now they are starting to mix and since there is that rule of physics that states two objects can not occupy the exact same space, there are 2 things that can happen: 1) One verse stops existing or 2) Both cease to exist.

So anyway here are my ideas for this RPG. The same characters exist but there are some differences. Some heroes are villains and vice-versa. So men are women and vice-versa. Some are dead and some are just normal humans. The way your character is in Vice-2 is decided by you. Also, there will have to be some hero-villain team ups to save the verses. Some one might even try to conquer both worlds [You know who ;)].

So if I made this RPG, would you participate?

Vice-2 Changes

• Southern and Central American Indians ruled over North America and co existed with North American Indians.
  • Instead of Conquest, Europeans co-existed peacefully when coming to America.
  • In South America, dinosaurs still exist, along with anthromorphic lizard people.
  • Africa is still full of war and bloodshed, however many countries are richer and have stronger armies. However, the drug market is huge in Vice 2 and Africa is at the center of it, instead of South America.
  • Hitler nearly succeeded with the Holocaust, leaving less than 5,000 Jews alive. They are under the protection of the United Nations, considered as living international and cultural treasures. If anyone harms or kills them, it is considered an international crime and punishable by life in prison with no chance of parole, torture, and death.
  • Antarctica is has more natural gas than the rest of the world combined.
  • Communism is still popular through out the world, and political, ethnic, and religious conflicts have the world on the brink of World War III. The Soviet Union still exists.
  • Earth has 2 moons and they are being populated with colonies,
  • Th God Toys are important ancient weapons in this verse. There are 15 still in existence, each in the hands of a different country. When all 15 are combined, it could supposedly cause the end of life on earth.
  • The Bermuda Triangle leads to Atlantis, which is full of Merpeople. They rule many of the worlds seas and Navies through out the world have trouble with them.
  • Vampires are well known to exist, and are discriminated against.

Well those are all the changes I have thought of for now. What do you think?

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This idea has been done before it was called the Eciv Universe.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata said:

This idea has been done before it was called the Eciv Universe.

Was that before I was here?

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

was done before? ooo and it seemed to be funny.

@kashif1: It happen about a year and a half ago
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata: I think the only ones still left from back then are you and kuma, we can do the scenario again.

@kashif1: Cool go for it if thats what you want to do.

Well if you do it count with me, it will be funny to reverse my characters

Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This sounds like a good idea, I'd like to participate if this ends up being put together. I'd most-likely play as a male version of Hana.

EDIT: will probably change some of her personality as well; like a cockier male version of Hana.

Well I don't think that I wouls change de gender of my character, but perphaps theri alignment or characteristics, etc.

Wow, I actually got people to jump on this idea. Okay, I should make it next weekend so be on the look out. the RPG will be called Vice 2.

Never mind I might make it tonite or sometime this week

Alrite guys made the first post. Just something about this RPG. When you post, clarify if it takes place in Vice 1 or Vice 2.

@JayDox: Nice opening post. A question for you though, are the characters from Vice 1 (our original characters) all going to that ancient Aztec time frame? Or can we send them off to some place else. Also, do we post in both perspectives; i.e. Vice 1 and Vice 2?

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'll try to join with the Hooded Man

@Akage_Hana: You go to whatever time frame your character exists in in Vice 2. And you can post in both perspectives. Just specify which one you are posting in.

@JayDox: Cool, I get it now. Thanks!

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@JayDox: You should make a list of the changes of Vice-2

• Aztecs ruled over North America
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,780 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Posted

Rogue Archamage Ventus and Magni the Fire elemental
Rogue Archamage Ventus and Magni the Fire elemental
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: lol I love how the bad ass Hooded Man is now Howl XD Not that there's anything wrong with it its just funny to me.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Nice post! The setting of where the Hooded Man went to kind of reminds me of Gintama.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel