Pokemon Technical (RP)

Topic started by sarah morgan on April 10, 2013. Last post by taylor 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by sarah morgan (69 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SamJaz: @Sonata:

"Sure thing" she said, walking towards the Cafe. "I hope you guys have your pokemon with you, you'll need them after the cafe, wer're doing Pokemon drills in the Forest; if I were any of you I'd bring along some sort of fire Pokemon" she said, holding the door open for the two girls.

"The cafe is buffet style, so get what you want; we can all sit here" she said, placing her trainer card on the table.

Post by SamJaz (12,917 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@sarah morgan:

"Nice." Hitomi said, grabbing a tray and filling up a plate with a baked potato and some beans. Once she and the others returned, she asked the question.

"So, what's with this forest drill?"

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@sarah morgan: Miki had the look of oh crap on her face as she entered the cafe. "Oh no I don't have my pokemon with me. I'll have to run all the way back to my room and get them, I'm sorry." Miki told Sarah Miki them grabbed a tray and grabbed some Mac & Cheese, Green Beans and some ham slices. She headed back to the table where everyone else was sitting and started to eat in a nervous fashion.

@SamJaz: @Sonata:

"Miki, that's fine, I'll run back with you so you can retrieve them" she said, making her own Caesar salad, taking her tray she sat down next to Miki and Hitomi. "The forest drill is a challenging drill that test a trainers wherewithal" she said, taking a bite of her salad. "You'll be dropped in the middle of the misty forest and challenged to find your way back, you'll be teamed with one of your pokemon, and can capture as many pokemon as you see" she said,smiling.

@sarah morgan: @Sonata:

"Just one? Wow." Hitomi said, bringing a forkful of potato to her mouth. "So, we get given pokéballs beforehand or do we bring our own?"

@SamJaz: "Yeah, your pokeballs will be supplied by your teacher prior to entering the forest" she said, wiping the corner of her mouth. "Depending on the level of your Pokemon you'll be alright" she said, removing her own pokeball with a star seal. "I caught this Nidorina in the forest last year, of course then it was just a Nidoran".

@sarah morgan: Hitomi nodded, taking the information in.

Poison would suggest bringing Rhyhorn, but the possibility of grass types in the forest screamed Spearow or Growlithe.

She decided that Abra would probably be the best Pokémon to bring, based on what she knew. Knowing Fire, Thunder, and Ice punches as well as teleport seemed to cover most of the bases. And with its Magic Guard ability, she wouldn't have to worry about getting poisoned along the way.

"So, what other pokémon are in the forest then?" Hitomi asked, fishing for more information.

@SamJaz: "There's a lake for capturing Water Pokemon, as night time comes, the pokemon of the Night tend to come out" she said, I think the rarest Pokemon I've ever seen in the forest is a Farfetche'd, those don't tend to be native to this area" she said, tilting her head out.

"Oooh." Hitomi said, finishing off the last of her potato. "Water pokémon and Farfatch'd. Not bad."

Hitomi took a sip from her drink. "So, about the teachers here..." Hitomi asked, starting another conversation while her brain shifted gear. Her mouth would do the talking, and her ears would listen, but in her head she was miles away. It was an art she'd learnt to deal with gossipers when she was trying to concentrate back at Merryweather. While those around her would think she was part of the conversation, Hitomi was actually casing the joint.

She had some wire thread. Always.

If it had a hole in it, she could fashion one of these forks into a hook to catch some water-type pokémon in the forest, but it would be way too bulky.

She considered asking Sarah for one of her hair pins, but even if she said yes, they'd still be bulky.

Although, they could also make a great lure.

"Alright, Sarah, I gotta ask, where did you get those gorgeous hairpins?" Hitomi asked, applying a thick layer of butter to her tone of voice so she could seduce those accessories away from Sarah. "They look so good on you."

@SamJaz: "Ms. Suzaki is more of a motherly type person, she'll aid you in everything from Items to Tm's, the battle strategist is Arsenal; he's a REALLY good pokemon trainer; if you pay attention in class then you'll be fine." Sarah said, turning her attention to a group of advanced trainers that had taken a seat two tables crossed from them. "Bad news..." she said, eying her rival from across the way.

"These hairpins were given to me by my great grandmother; when I left on my Pokemon journey a few years back" Sarah answered, still repelling a glare from her rival.

"Shame, I want." Hitomi admitted, noticing the glare Sarah was giving and following the gaze. The mutual hatred seemed ready to start a fire.

"Me-ow, cat fight alert." Hitomi joked, leaning forward to whisper in Sarah's ear. "What she do, get you drunk and strip you naked while you were passed out and duck-tape you to the big statue outside?"

Hitomi made a mental note to remember that idea when the cliques started getting feisty with their antics.

@SamJaz: "Last year was my first year, she showed me around the place and then tried to get me in trouble by leaving me in the forest by myself" she said, standing up to confront her rival. "So Sarah, I see you have a rookie" Tika said, with her friends laughing.

"I see your still a snob" Sarah replied, holding her hand on her hip. "It's funny, because while Hitomi here is new, I'm almost confident in her ability to beat you, I mean I did" she said, with a subtle smirk. Tika and her friends, rushed pass them, leaving Sarah to turn back towards Hitomi. "You want what?"

@sarah morgan: Hitomi smirked, then realised what Sarah was asking. "Oh, I wanted some pins like yours, but it's okay." She said, memorising the faces of Tika and her crew. She could smell the shenanigans brewing. "Any of them in the forest later?"

@Sonata: @SamJaz: "All of them" Sarah said, giving Hitomi the sly eye as if she had something brewing. "Mika, you should probably go get your pokemon now"

Hitomi nodded, deciding to just grab some resources from her Kaspa before heading in.

It wasn't cheating, she was just conveniently getting changed.

Look, it wouldn't be fair to ask her to go into the forest in these heels, and the purple would completely clash against the green and-

Alright, fine. She was cheating using her Merryweather magic arts while in a pokémon school, but so what? She never said that she wouldn't. In writing.

"Miki, I'll go with you." Hitomi volunteered, slipping Sarah her card as she stood up. "Sarah, gimme a call later, alright?"

@sarah morgan: @SamJaz: "WOW really, thanks for offering to come with me to get my Pokemon Sarah. Miki said while eating te last bit of her food. She was mostly nervous about going into the forest with just one pokemon. Her Abra may be the only one she could rely on right now since he listens to her the most. "Well I'm off, be back in a bit with my pokemon." When Miki arrive back at her dorm with a small portion of food for her Pokemon. The were all laying down on her bed peacefully together it was a cute sight. "Aww tooo cute, but I need you guys help again" Miki used one of her Poke balls for Abra. Leaving a small trey of food for Eevee and Vulpix while she headed back out. "OK Hitomi I'm ready when you are."

@Sonata: @sarah morgan:

A quick twirl to admire herself and she was ready.

It was a testament to her skill as a seamstress that Hitomi could even make black sweats look good, but that's what she was trained for.

Now she was learning a completely different set of skills, one she'd been learning about ever since she was a kid that she never thought would actually have a practical application, anywhere.

Grabbing the pink dream ball and clipping it to her belt, she made sure he had her field supplies strapped to her back, under her shirt, and headed out with Sarah and Miki.

Time to rock this forest.

@SamJaz: Mimi was kinda amazed at how well Hitomi put on clothes. Miki would never really considered it as an art form. "WOW Hitomi you look great, lets head to the forest and catch some Pokemon!!" Miki charged ahead towards the entrance to the forest.

Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SamJaz: As soon as Matt was done with the unpacking he heard the door behind him open. Quickly jumping on the bed, definetly not in an attempt to hide anything like a teddy bear, he saw a short black-haired boy saying hi.

"Er... Hi Joey. Sure, you can take the top if you want. My name is Matthew, but you can call me Matt. I was about to go grab some lunch. You can come with me when you unpack, if you want. It's on me."

Post by taylor (305 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DigiDestined:

[ REALLY? ]

Taylor asked, tilting his head slightly.

[ BUT WE HAVE TO BE AT THE FOREST IN TEN MINUTES FOR THE DRILL EXERCISE? ]

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel