Pokemon Technical (RP)

Topic started by sarah morgan on April 10, 2013. Last post by taylor 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,282 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Jlynnana: Arsenal considered his options.

Weezing could still fight, but he was weakened, so as a defensive wall, couldn't do much against Electabuzz. Magneton was also on half strength, but could still fight, being the absolute monster that it was.

And he still had Hitmonlee.

Awesome.

"Signal beam!" Arsenal ordered, and the red and blue lights shot from the ends of Magneton's many magnets, all spiralling together to make a powerful, purple blast of insectlike energy.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: Electabuzz took the damage and bounced right back, it awaited an order from Ms.Sue but it never came, stepping onto the battle platform, she tossed in the towel and conceded defeat. The ravenous students were silenced in just that moment; even electabuzz was left dumbfounded. "You have won congratulations" she said, returning electabuzz, and stepping down off the podium.

Online Now

@Jlynnana: Arsenal recalled Magneton, grateful for Ms. Sue's example.

He'd gotten so caught up in the moment, he'd forgotten what this battle was supposed to be about.

An object lesson.

"What you just saw, was not weakness, but a trainer caring for her Pokémon." Vetinari said, facing the students. "That is the only kind of strength we care about here. If we are able to teach you one lesson here at this school, I would like it to be this:

"Pokémon is not a bloodsport." He said. "We cherish our partners in battle, but we do not make them suffer needlessly for our own pride. They are not bulldogs that fight down in the pits for our amusement. You are their commanding officer in their own battled for territorial dominancy. Understand this. Pokémon fight because that is what they are. And if you earn their trust, they will respect your leadership."

Arsenal grinned, watching the students squirm This one one of his favourite parts of the job, weeding out the bloodthirsty runts from the promising students.

He could see a few that he'd send packing within the week.

"I'd now like to hand the time to my colleague, Ms. Sue." Vetinari announced, stepping aside and inviting his associate to address the students.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: @Sonata:

"I don't think I could've put it better myself" she said, standing shoulder to shoulder with Arsenal, slowly running her hands through her hair. "If you mistreat a Pokemon, it can stop respecting you as a trainer; Pokemon Battling, Coordinating, Breeding and even being a ranger; is solely dependent on your bond with your Pokemon. It's an audition so to speak If you fail to respect your Pokemon, they will not respect you in return".

"Now, you are all dismissed to your rooms from meet and greet time; everyone will meet back here after lunch; we're to start our instructing in the forest." she said, turning with Arsenal back to their offices. "Your Weezing is in prime form"

Online Now

@Jlynnana: Arsenal grinned at the compliment. "Thanks. Your Pidgeot is a beast too. So, you paying for lunch then?" He asked. "You can tell me all about that little trip to New York you took to learn Heat Wave."

Meanwhile

Hitomi got up after watching the battle. Time to see her new room for the year, and to see who she'd be roomed up with this year.

Post by sarah morgan (69 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SamJaz: (We'll get back to the teachers later)

Letting out a deep sigh, Sarah sat on her bed, reading the latest Us weekly magazine. "I can't believe summer is over already" she thought somewhat groaning at being back in this place. It was nice, but other than pokemon training, there was nothing really for her to do, all of her friends had graduated.

Online Now

@sarah morgan: The door opened of Sarah's room and a dark haired young lady walked in. "Hey." She said, tossing a bag onto one of the spare beds in the room and sitting down on it. "Name's Hitomi Nakaumara, looks like we're bunking up together this year."

@SamJaz: Sarah pushed her hair beyond her ears revealing her blue eyes. "Nice to meet you Hitomi, my name's Sarah" eying the girl up and down she could see that this was her first year. "So your a first year student, nice your first year is the best year" she said, smiling with her hands on her hips. "Where are you from?

Post by DigiDestined (130 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Going out of the arena Matt was a bit surprised. These... pokemon, are more powerfull then he ever though. Of course, the ones those teacher's used are nothing like the ones he has. The fish thing, magic carp or something? He should listen to the teacher talking about caring about your pokemon, and learn their names.

Going to his dorm he noticed guys who obviously had more experiance with pokemon then him. Finally entering his room he sat on his bed and started unpacking his bag.

Online Now

@sarah morgan: "Just transferred from Merryweather Academy of Clothing Design, actually." Hitomi replied. "Shame about what happened there, but I guess technically I'm not a first year as much as a wrd year who just started raising pokémon"

@SamJaz: "Hey come on I'll show you around" Sarah said, holding the door open for Hitomi; she backtracked to her Previous statement about her previous school. "What happened there?" she asked, completely out of the loop. The two girls entered the hallway, heading towards the front statue.

Online Now

@sarah morgan: "Not really wanting to talk about it at the moment." Hitomi admitted, looking at the statue. "Loved my time there and the end was not the most pleasant experience of my life, but glad to be here now. What's that a statue of?"

@DigiDestined: @SamJaz: "No one really knows, the teachers say it's a god, some of of us students believe it's an extinct legendary pokemon; one that used to transverse the galaxies" she said, placing her hand on her chin. "Every student is encouraged to look at the statue, Ms Sue says it's a symbol of the endless possibilities; Mr.Arsenal says it's an example of what can happen if you perfect your craft; you'll forever be immortalized" she said, staring at the statue.

"Pokemon training has been in my family for generations, there hasn't been a Morgan that hasn't finished in the top 4 at the Indigo League" Sarah explained, what she was doing here. "I too will uphold that honor, let's go to the dining facility"

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Miki was awe inspired by the battle, and the words of her teachers echoed through her mind. "I have to earn the respect of the Pokemon first, it will be the only way I can succeed". She headed towards her room were she let all three of her pokemon out on her bed. Abra, and Vulpix stood near the edge the bed looking up at Miki while her Eevee crawled over to the nearest pillow, and rested his head. "Oh Eevee you still have a hang over what am I going to do with you". Miki said to him , but Eevee just ignored her and went to sleep with a small snot bubble coming from his nose.

Online Now

@sarah morgan: Hitomi nodded. Family expectations were pretty high, huh?

Still, that wasn't unexpected. "So, what's good to eat here?" She asked Sarah?

@sarah morgan: @SamJaz:

Miki just shook head and sighed at her Eevee, he was going to need alot of work, but his potential was excellent. Soon her stomach started to growl realizing that she has eaten anything in a while. "All this excitement has made me hungry" Looking at her Abra and Vulpix, she said to them with a smile" Make sure Eevee doesn't get into trouble if you guys handle that I'll give you all treats as well, how's that." Her Pokemon nodded in agreement in unison, With that Miki exited her dorm room and headed out side. One the way there she seen some other pokemon trainers near a statute of a Pokemon. Miki a bit shy at first, but she willed up the courage to speak. "Hello there my name is Miki Asura."

@SamJaz: @Sonata: "The cooks are brought in from Celadon City, so the menu is a mystery, but everything is always top notch!" Sarah said, with a smile. Her gaze turned towards another girl whom had approached them from her blindside. "Hello Miki, I'm Sarah and this here is Hitomi; are you new here a swell?" Sarah asked already knowing the answer. "We're headed to the Cae if you want to come with."

Online Now

@Sonata: @sarah morgan:

"Nice to meet you." Hitomi said with a smile. "So, food time?"

Post by taylor (300 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DigiDestined: Taylor walked into the room and, seeing another boy in there, waved politely before putting his bag down.

[ HI ]

[ I'M JOEY ]

[ I DIBS TOP BUNK ]

@sarah morgan: @SamJaz:

Miki smiled as she slightly bowed her head to both Sarah and Hitomi."It's nice to meet you two as well, yeah I'm pretty new here first day and such." Then Sarah mention the cafeteria and asked if Miki wanted to tag along. "Sure I will I was heading there myself" Miki said with a smile and followed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel