Pokemon Tech

Topic started by sarah morgan on April 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@sarah morgan: Team Rocket wants to infiltrate the school? But we still don't know about it?

Post by SamJaz (13,064 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DigiDestined: @sarah morgan:

I got an idea for a plot involving Taylor and Hitomi, Matt involved too, Sarah would be involved. It's concerning the sudden appearance of Pokemon in the Viceverse, especially the sudden 'Pokemon have been around for generations' aspect, culminating in the second gen pokemon being created. How's that sound?

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz said:

@DigiDestined: @sarah morgan:

I got an idea for a plot involving Taylor and Hitomi, Matt involved too, Sarah would be involved. It's concerning the sudden appearance of Pokemon in the Viceverse, especially the sudden 'Pokemon have been around for generations' aspect, culminating in the second gen pokemon being created. How's that sound?

Go for it

@Jlynnana: Sweet. Taylor's main villain, and Team Rocket is involved.

@SamJaz: That's a great idea. You my good sir deserve your medal back. If you don't remember which one I'm talking about, check the Hellscraper OOC page 22.

I'm curretly busy with a character. I just had inspiration thanks to Saint Seiya The lost Canvas and can't stop thinking about him. He hasn't got anything to do with Saint Seiya though so I'm not ripping off Relius.

@DigiDestined: Sweet. Thank you. I'll re-clean this medal- sniff sniff- where were you keeping it?

@SamJaz: In a bank. That's the safest place to keep valuable things.

@DigiDestined: It smells funny.

Going to pull Sarah from this. Going to continue working on Jlynn

@Jlynnana: Oh, okay. Fair enough.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Fuck this... i always said i'm not a hardcore fan, but you know what i am, i'm just lacking the knowledge of one.

I just downloaded all the games and organized them and am gonna start playing them. I will make Clare a trainer for sure.

@ReliusClover: Heck to the yes. Everyone's a pokefan at heart, so long as they played one of the games in their childhood. XD.

Emerald and Black1/2 are my favourites.

@SamJaz: I played (nearly) all the games though i can't remember most of it. I didn't play HG, SL and Black and White (1/2). Catching up to that now and gonna learn some lore on my way there. Two questions tho, when will X and Y be out and in which game does Darkrai appear?

@ReliusClover: X/Y come out in October WORLDWIDE!!! Got my 3DS ready and everything. =)

Darkrai appears in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, but you need to attend a special nintendo event to unlock the item you need to summon him. Which sucks, but you can probably still get him via online trade.

@SamJaz: Sweet.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz said:

Everyone's a pokefan at heart, so long as they played one of the games in their childhood.

I didn't play any, absolutely any, of the games and I'm still a fan. But I like digimon more.

@ChronoWolf said:

@SamJaz said:

Everyone's a pokefan at heart, so long as they played one of the games in their childhood.

I didn't play any, absolutely any, of the games and I'm still a fan. But I like digimon more.

Burn the infidel!

JK...

@SamJaz said:

@ReliusClover: X/Y come out in October WORLDWIDE!!! Got my 3DS ready and everything. =)

Darkrai appears in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, but you need to attend a special nintendo event to unlock the item you need to summon him. Which sucks, but you can probably still get him via online trade.

I cant waoit

@Jlynnana: Pokemon aside, the 3ds turned out to be a worthwhile investment, with Dream Drop Distance and Ocarina of Time.

@SamJaz said:

@Jlynnana: Pokemon aside, the 3ds turned out to be a worthwhile investment, with Dream Drop Distance and Ocarina of Time.

I also enjoyed the Starfox game

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel