Pokemon Tech

Topic started by sarah morgan on April 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by sarah morgan (69 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Pokemon Technical is a massive Pokemon school located, between Cerulean and Vermillion City. The school is an alternative option to Pokémon Trainers who don't want to go around to collect Gym Badges. Once a student graduates from Pokémon Tech, they automatically qualify for the Kanto Pokémon League. This prestigious boarding school teaches a wide spectrum of Pokemon Training, from breeding, Coordinating, and battling.

Rules

There are three levels of students

Beginners- These are students within the first year of the school, they are only permitted to carry 1-3 Pokemon. Beginners typically are distinguished by their lack of knowledge and they're eagerness to learn. Beginners stay on Indigo hall and are forbidden to go to Intermediate and Advanced Halls.

Intermediate - These are 2nd Year students they are permitted to carry 3- 5 Pokemon, These students are somewhat knowledgeable and are distinguished by there studious demeanor. The intermediate students are allowed to travel the advanced halls, but aren't allowed to go on Indigo hall. Intermediate Students live on Orange Hall.

Advanced - The advanced students are the best in their particular fields, these are the 3rd and 4th year students. These students already know what field of training they are going to go into, and are often called to help the beginners. The advanced trainers are permitted to carry 6 Pokemon and are called upon to organize the "Poke-Tech" tournaments.

• You can be any level of student
  • You can be a teacher
  • You may only have the first 151 Pokemon (This is debatable)

Pokemon Professions

• Pokemon Breeder - is primarily a Pokémon Trainer who raises and mates carefully selected Pokémon to reproduce specific improvements in future generations of Pokémon.

• Pokemon Watcher- s a Pokémon Trainer who prefers studying Pokémon in their natural habitats rather than battling them. Pokémon watchers travel the world, and go looking for all kinds of Pokémon so they can observe and study their characteristics and abilities. They also search for new, undiscovered Pokémon.

• Pokemon Rangers- Protect wild pokemon from Pokemon Poachers and Natrual Disasters, they personally don't "Capture" Pokemon rather borrow wild ones.

• Pokemon Coordinator- A Pokémon Coordinator is someone who raises Pokémon to compete in Pokémon Contests.They raise their Pokémon much like Pokémon Trainers do, although with much more emphasis on beauty and appearances since they are major factors when it comes to points in Contests. They need to train their Pokémon to have beautiful moves, and be able to do well in battles, as a battle tournament is the second round of a Contest.

• Pokemon Trainer- Pokémon Trainers come in all sorts of classes: Youngsters tend to stay close to home, and Bug Catchers swarm about the Bug-filled forests; Hikers traverse mountains and caves, Fishermen are rarely far from water, and Ace Trainers aspire to compete in the Pokémon League. A Trainer's class may reflect their Pokémon of choice, the areas they prefer, their technique, and their level of skill; however, even within each class, Trainers may vary greatly.

* Your profession will determine what type of "classes" your character is in. It's also important to note that just because this takes place in the Pokemon U, it doesn't mean that all you have to rp about is Pokemon. Your character lives at this school any and all shenanigans are welcomed!

Standard Vice Rpg rules apply.

Pokemon Trainer Cards

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Needless to say Sarah Morgan is in as an Intermediate Trainer.

Post by SamJaz (12,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@sarah morgan:

Dibs Arsenal Vetinari as a teacher. I'll put Hitomi Nakamura as a student after the Hellscraper.

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20

My character that I will create soon is going to be a beginner student.:)

@Sonata: Nice. Gotta say, love pokemon.

@SamJaz: I did too back in the day. Been over a decade since I've played a Pokemon game lol

@Sonata: Playing Black 2 at the moment. Though I skipped Generation 4 with much prejudice.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gen would go and fight the Pokemons... and then eat them lol

@Kuro_San: Lol. Gen would. Though, I reckon he'd like a hitmonchan as a sparring partner. It punches as fast as bullets.

Awesome!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I know I haven't made RPG character yet (sorry) but with this I just got the perfect idea of a RPG character ^_^ I feel like making a pokemon trainer character.

@SamJaz: @Kuro_San: @DBZ_universe: @Sonata:

You guys can send me the Pokemon you want, as well as the Professions, and your trainer names. I'll make trainer cards

@Jlynnana: Arsenal, if he's allowed to break the 150 rule as a teacher.

Magnezone, Flygon, Lucario, Weezing, Chandelure, and Cloyster

If not, Magneton, Weezing, Gengar, Cloyster, Arcanine, and Hitmonlee.

Hitomi, as a student, Growlithe, Abra, Rhyhorn and Spearow

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

You know if we are an anime website and an anime RP group I'm surprised that Pokémon has not become a part of our lore and the mythos sooner. We could make them creatures in the Vice Verse.

@Absolute_Justice: Funny you say that. There's a lab in the Hellscraper that are creating pokemon, so We could have a mass outbreak from there and announce that Hellscraper happened some time before everything else?

@Absolute_Justice: Well its been tried here several times in the past, it just never really panned out.

@Absolute_Justice said:

You know if we are an anime website and an anime RP group I'm surprised that Pokémon has not become a part of our lore and the mythos sooner. We could make them creatures in the Vice Verse.

I'd love to encorporate them into the system, I just never have a strong backing.

@Jlynnana: Got my backing. Pokefan all the way.

Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Mercy_ said:

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

O_O

Shit you found me!

Scatters

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel