Pokemon in the Universe?

Topic started by Jlynnana on Feb. 10, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

How do you guys go about the existence of Pokemon here in the Vice. Forgive me it's been a while. I wanted to rehash my character as a Psychic user who just so happens to be a gym leader. Any ideas on how I can fit her into the main u?

Post by SamJaz (12,602 posts) See mini bio Level 20

erm, go for it? Don't think there are any gyms or whatnot, but if you want pokemon, go for it.

Post by Sha (516 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: Decided otherwise, one of the reasons I lost interest, was because I didn't have a suitable character for the Vice. I'm going to use this one.

Post by SamJaz (12,602 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Sha: Sounds fun. Welcome aboard.

Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sha said:

@SamJaz: Decided otherwise, one of the reasons I lost interest, was because I didn't have a suitable character for the Vice. I'm going to use this one.

Sometimes staying original isn't a bad thing:P

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

I'm lost.

SONAAAAAATAAAAA

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

I'm lost.

SONAAAAAATAAAAA

LOL don't worry I'll guide you. Basically I said Sha staying as Sha is not so bad:) 

How you been?:P

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

I'm lost.

SONAAAAAATAAAAA

LOL don't worry I'll guide you. Basically I said Sha staying as Sha is not so bad:) How you been?:P

I've been ok, trying to purge myself creatively.

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

I'm lost.

SONAAAAAATAAAAA

LOL don't worry I'll guide you. Basically I said Sha staying as Sha is not so bad:) How you been?:P

I've been ok, trying to purge myself creatively.

Ahh I see. Being wonder what you and the other on CV have been up to. I need to stop by there more often:)

@Sonata: It's not all that interesting I promise lol

@Sha: Really? that is pretty shocking since I remember the good old days of the Vine. But I might just go over there and say sometime since WAL's 5 year anniversary is coming(Or is it already here) O_O

@Sonata said:

@Sha: Really? that is pretty shocking since I remember the good old days of the Vine. But I might just go over there and say sometime since WAL's 5 year anniversary is coming(Or is it already here) O_O

I honestly have no clue. I joined feb 29 lol

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

I honestly have no clue. I joined feb 29 lol

LOL I was sort of lurking around back then, WAL was just getting going. I joined in the summer that year :)

@Sonata: How you been over here

@Sha: I have been doing well here. Outside of the tedious mod stuff its not so bad.:)

@Sonata said:

@Sha: I have been doing well here. Outside of the tedious mod stuff its not so bad.:)

LOL Mod stuff, seems like just yesterday

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

LOL it can be a never ending battle:P

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

LOL it can be a never ending battle:P

Tell me about it lol. I'm glad you're here, maybe you can help me come up with a concept for my character

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

Tell me about it lol. I'm glad you're here, maybe you can help me come up with a concept for my character

Sure no problem, We both probably made 1000 characters a piece lol so this should be fun:)

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

@Sha said:

@Sonata said:

Sure no problem, We both probably made 1000 characters a piece lol so this should be fun:)

Well I just don't know what would be a good type of character for here

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel