Pet Peeves about your own characters.

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Sept. 11, 2011. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Akahana can be such a jerk at times and she's so stand-off-ish; which makes it hard to play as her. I'm always tempted to apologize OOC on her behalf everytime I write something.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kuro-san is an emotionless machine, I'm a Hot-blooded emotive guy, Kuro really gets on my nerves...

Masako lacks any cooking knowledge, and as Cook myself, I cannot forgive him...

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Lebreus personality is a contradiction, for example, he is somebody that will help someone in need, but he's lazy; He is a corageous fighter, yet the idea of a battle to death frightens him. Also his power to anulate all fiction is contradictory, because he is fictional.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Unless there is hacking involved Lan Fan is pretty much just a female Jack, the difference between them is that she has crippling fears related to her cybernetics but they haven't come up outside of the virtuous thread.

Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Enigma personality is really hard to play as sometimes because he is so jumbled he takes part of several characters and I try to blend those are and the results aren't always gold.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
  • Guyver-- He underestimates himself too much.
  • Captain Rio-- He overestimates himself.

Related, but completely the opposite of each other on so many levels.

Post by SamJaz (11,815 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

SamJaz is randomly emo, and I don't know why.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel