Pet Peeves about your own characters.

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Sept. 11, 2011. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Looking at your character's as yourself is there anything about them whether it be a personality traits, what they do, how they act, or anything else really that annoys you.  Remeber think of this as yourself and not the creator of your charcaters.

Personally for me because I use images of Train Heartnet for Crow its hard to find pictures of him when you need them to match up with other characters.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Personally, Salandor is a boiling pit of pet peeves. I hate misogyny, so it's going to be fun to play him. XD
It's hard to find images for Harumi.
It saddens me to be able to find too many pictures for Caius that actually work for his character.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
With ND it is annoying that I can't fight someone without having to plan since it would be out of character. 
It's hard to find pics for Raseri. 
There's nothing else about my other characters. 

ND
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath@Superevil225@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well I could help you guys with the picture thing:P 

Its hard for me to keep up with Dahlia's urban slang in my posts sometimes. Its a minor issue though. 
Sometimes I think Mesa is too nice, it would be great to give her an edge, or actually see her get Po'ed every now and then:)

Trying to find a good balance during battles using both Crow's lightning/electrical abilities and his gunslinger skills.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Dahlia_Magenta: That would be cool :) 

ND
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lobos_Del_Rayo:  You readed the Pet Peeves of sidekicks in Cracked.com didnt you?
@Kuma_From_Argentina
no I did't lol I just thought of this myself
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lobos_Del_Rayo:  Then it was only a coincidence...
@Newdeath said:
@Dahlia_Magenta: That would be cool :)  ND
YAY!! just need a bump for the picture thread:)
Post by __Cloud__ (70 posts) See mini bio Level 8

It's hard to find pics for Cloud, all of the Zaraki Kenpachi images are the same.  
It's hard to communicate with anybody because Cloud is so quiet and anti-social.
@__Cloud__: Your another one huh, well I'll help you too:)
Post by __Cloud__ (70 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Dahlia_Magenta: lol, thanks.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Dahlia_Magenta: Finding pics for my characters tends to be also difficult.
Keith, Validimus and Vincent are the worst offenders there.
@paladin: I know tell who you use for their look now, and may be able to dig some up for you. Most of the time your going to have to be flexible on a look:)
@Dahlia_Magenta
- Vincent: Lintence Haden and Vincent Volaju
- Validimus: Savaris Luckens
- Keith: no character preference. Composed individual in white suit. Presently I use Kiyotaka Narumi. 
@paladin: For Vincent , you may have to stick with Vincent Volaju. Valdiimus is going to be tough, you may have to improvise. And Keith i may find something:)
@Dahlia_Magenta: Well, for Validimus I already prepared a number of anime screenshots. The truth is aside from black and white images, there are roughly 5 official arts of Savaris. 6, if you count one of the manga covers.
@paladin: Yeah I seen his only official art rather quickly lol. If you want to use screenshots you probably convert them to PNG, they look much better when they are avis:)
Anyways, back to topic.
I initially found Daisuke hard to play as. I had to develop his style in the middle of RP-ing.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel