Perverted Minds

Topic started by Masako_Hihashi on Jan. 22, 2012. Last post by Masako_Hihashi 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

London by Night

Masako, the crazed assasain with telekinetic powers woke up a day with a plan. After evolving he was having troubles with the new Reitters sent by the organization that also created him. They managed to develop ways to counter Masako abilities, and now they were hunting him like an animal. He could defeat the new Reitters, but they kept coming, and he couldnt absorb their abilities for some reason. All of them just turned into some kind of meaty goo once he killed them, and the ones that were alive died in the same way if he managed to get his hands on them. The normally impulsive teen had to learn to be cunning if he wanted to survive. His plan was simple. He would start to drink knowledge from higher ups in the goverments of the countries he passed while evading the Reitters. So if anybody knew anything about the Reitters Organization he would get to know it in a second. Walking in the southern neigbourhoods of London, cloaked by the night, with a clouded sky and not even a speck of light coming from the heavens, the Renegade Reitter moved with skill and stealth in the alleyways. He couldnt use his powers to move faster since he would get too much attention, and he was sure that the bastards had some way to track him. Luckly he consumed several soldiers, even elite, and in way here, while he was in France, he abosrbed an annoying guy that tried to rob him and then Parkour his ass away. His skills were now Masako's and the Black Reitter enhanced body surely helped a lot. Without any problems he reached his destination, a rundown building that had a secret hidden in the basement. Lot of influential politicians and celebrities used this basement as their playground, letting all his frustration out and losing themselves in their personal fetishes. The place was named the Pussycat's Meow. The information about this place was isndie one of the targets secretaries, that worked double shift here, as a dancer and prostitute. Masako was covered in rags, as his new body was too noticeable with bright luminicent hair and orange skin, and that raggedy apperance played against him when he treid t oenter but was intercepted by the security. Even if he knew the password, another bit of information he didnt liked their faces. Hey, you bloody bum, get the hell out of here or I'll punch yer teeth off. The tallest of the three bouncer was the one speaking, with an unbeareable cockney accent, Masako didnt liked that, and taking advantage of the bouncer being inclined towards him, he only sent a lighting fast uppercut and punched throught the cockney accented bodybuilder and rip out his tongue and in the same action he threw it in his mouth and started chewing. The other two guards started to roar and charge foward as the tall one fell into the ground over a puddel of his own blood, sweat and piss, but their shouts were silenced when Masako flicked with a minimum TT power in each finger and punched a hole in each throat. Masako dragged the bodies inside, while sighing, Sigh... how boring is killing idiots... Then he started walking down the staircase. When he opened the door, the scent of sex, drugs and alcohol, strong enough to numb the nose of a normal human, reached his nostrils, with a loud inhalation, he said to himself, Home sweet, home. After that small line he walked inside, and each step he gave was the last moment of life for the people surrounding him. All of them weakend by the drugs and the exahustion of their activities, couldnt withstand Masako energy drain, and their lifeforce and memories was sucked dry by the hungry Reitter. Once everybody in the room was dead he started consuming their still warm blood and flesh, while his mind analized all the information, not finding anything regarding the other Reitters. As it was getting late and he always got sleepy after eating so much he locked the doors of the building and slept over the pile of corpses. While he slept his mind would crush any remains of the absorbed minds personality leavingonly their memories and skills...

Post by DreamWeaver (782 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Caius Weaver was a cripple, living on his own. No matter how much money he had, or how much 'influence' he had, Caius Weaver was alone. Lazily he rolled through the massive mansion in his wheelchair, gazing up at the paintings of his ancestors and scoffed in disgust. They never had the problems he did. They were never alone. Caius halted by his bed and, with his telekinetic powers, the young velikaia floated comfortably onto the mattress and pulled the sheets up to his chin. With a sigh he switched off the light and closed his eyes.

Caius yearned to visit the Dream World once more. There, he could walk, run, even dance. But the last time he visited the metaphysical world, he was cast into his current state. Caius felt a desire to reserve the Dream World for himself. Keep it a secret. Most of all, though, keep Crow from harm. The young boy grew awkward at the sudden thought of the gunslinger. He wasn't sure what his feelings or intentions were. It was probably best for him to sort things out internally. Caius' chest rose slower and slower as his breath found the steady cadence of sleep.

That was when the link was established. While Caius only had this happen to him once before, he knew it was possible for two telekinetics to unconsciously link, if they transmitted through the same medium within a certain time frame. Caius couldn't stop the overflow of energy to his brain, and was forced to succumb to the extremely strong telepath. Before the Weaver boy knew what was going on, he woke up with a start trapped in the Dream World. He could sense another presence... but it was unfamiliar. The world around him glowed a soft light, and deranged gothic toys floated about the still and silent space. Caius looked to the foggy ground and then to the space around him. He was on his feet. Caius Weaver was standing and the feeling was toxic!

In deep slumber, the three personalities inside Masako were cleaning up the mess. After a while of living with three voice inside his head, the Renegade Reitter nicknamed them. The one that asked him to kill was Satsu-chan, the one that ordered him to conquer was Tentei-san and the last one, that always wanted to consume more nergy and more human flesh was Gaki-chan. The three personalities worked to avoid suffering the same issue as before, meaning that their main occupation was to subdue any traces of the other personalities so their Ego wouldnt mix with Masako's. They were parts of the Black Reitter themselves, Satsu being the agression, Tentei the domination and Gaki the hunger. WE NEED TO KILL'EM ALL!!!, RIP AND SHRED THEIR GUTS!!!!! shouted Satsu as he killed three of them men that were recently absorbed. You're a graceless brute, domination is the way to greatness, those were Tentei words as he cutted from afar an opponent. nOoO!! yOu'R wRoNg! lEt'S oPeN tHeM lIkE cLaMs aNd eAt wHaTeVeR iS iNsIdE roared Gaki, like a wild beast. Their struggle was never ending, as they never wanted anything but their personal objectives. The three personality fragments were too joyful, killing waws the only thing the three liked, but for different reasons, and in that joy they didnt noticed another powerful mind closing in to Masako's mind.

The sudden connection with the powerful pyschic managed to make the whole mind shake, like if an earthquake was hitting Masako's mind. The trio was compulsed to join up, fusing back into one, meaning that Masako was now inside of his own mind. He felt strange, but he was able to walk. For a while a strange fog started obscuring his vision, and the Renegade Reitter tried to push it away with his TT, but the lack of range of his new abilites only allowed him to open a clearing around him. He walked for what he thought hours, and the mist started to clear out. Strange toys started to appear floating around him, and a soft light started showing a place that was different than his starting point. What the F%$&? Where the f%$& I am? were Masako's words as he looked around. his instincts kicked in, letting him know that this place could be dangerous, but if he flet any fear, he diddnt gave any signs of it. The Renegade Reitter was puzzled as he walked inside this mind. He still beleived he was inside of his own mind, maybe summoned by the trio to handle a bothersome denizen that survived their attacks and got stronger. That was always troublesome, having to kill people twice made killing almost boring. Masako walked some more and finally noticed somebody else. In fact if he calmed hismelf and thought he would have noticed before, but he didnt realized of the massive telepatic intrusion to his head as he lacked that skills. He saw Caius and charged towards him You're going to die again motherf%$&$%$!!!!! he shouted as he tried to punch the Wicked Child

"Again?" Caius said curiously, as he stepped to the side and let out a tiny push of energy to send Masako off course enough to avoid hitting the child. "I was never dead in the first place." Caius pulled his Sherlock Holmes bathrobe closer to his body. While he wasn't cold, he could sense Masako was very dangerous. Cuddling his fuzzy robe was just a slight bit more comforting. Caius stepped back and hopped onto a rickety old desk and crossed one leg over the other. "More importantly, how did... you..." Caius stressed the words and smiled down with one good eye, "get here. You are an interesting specimen, aren't you?" Caius touched three fingers to his lips and chuckled.

"Tell me everything of importance about you. Your name, whether or not you've got telekentic powers, and how the hell you worked your way into my subconscious." The young Weaver boy leaned back and tossed his blue-black hair about his face. His large eye stared at Masako with lust. But the lust was less for anything indecent, but more a lust for knowledge. Caius was above curious. "Or you can let that temper boil up again and try to kill me. Although... if that happened and you did kill me this world would collapse with you in it and you would never wake-up again. Your choice."

Masako was suddenly pushed away by a mere infant. He rolled in the ground, and stood up in a ssplit second, already facing Caius. A manuever he learn after sucking dry of knowledge a U.S Marine that tried to snipe him. Shocked the Renegade Reitter spoke his mind What the f%$&? The boy spoke and said "I was never dead in the first place." That statement puzzled Masako, that intrigued by the child managed to calm the impulse of Satsu-chan to kill the boy. The now confused Reitter noticed the fact that he wasnt in his own mind anymore. At least he had the feeling of it, since the last time he was called there wasnt any flying toys and his instincts told him that this kid wasnt killed by him. Masako was very cunning and smart, but only when he was cool-headed. The child asked him "More importantly, how did... you...get here. You are an interesting specimen, aren't you?" The word specimen didnt had a good ring for Masako, being a lab created being, and always called specimen by the Reitters sent to dettain him. For a second Masako face had an angry grin, but he forced his impulses back in their cage and listened "Tell me everything of importance about you. Your name, whether or not you've got telekentic powers, and how the hell you worked your way into my subconscious." The Renegade Reiter was silent, he was measuring his posibilities. He'd never been in a foreign mind, all the encounters with other minds were the ones he already consumed, and not fighting as host was surely confusing for him. The child once again spoke to him, his eyes seemed hungry, almost as Masako's "Or you can let that temper boil up again and try to kill me. Although... if that happened and you did kill me this world would collapse with you in it and you would never wake-up again. Your choice." The Black Reitter grunted and after thinking hard about it, using his powerful mind, and seemingly taking the desicion in a split second he sat down and repplied Caius inquiries. My name is Masako Hihashi, I do have telekinetical powers, but I dont have any fu%&$%& idea about how I got inside your mind. How the hell do I leave? Answer quickly or suffer the consequences. Masako looked with contained anger at the young Velikaia, This is not a warning, nor a threat, nor a opinion. The Reitter red eyes growed with furious intensity. Is a fact...

"My name is Masako Hihashi, I do have telekinetical powers, but I don't have any fu%&$%& idea about how I got inside your mind. How the hell do I leave? Answer quickly or suffer the consequences." The strange, angry man said with a hiss in his baritone. Caius laughed at the thought of somebody threatening him. But the child let Masako finish his sentence. "This is not a warning, nor a threat, nor an opinion. It is a fact."

The Weaver heir continued his chuckle. When his high-pitched expression of amusement subsided, he placed a hand on his chest with attitude. "Aren't you a demanding boy? I like that." Caius smiled, pleased with the strange man, then continued to speak, "My name is Caius Weaver. I don't know if you've heard of me. It seems most these days don't know my name. I've gone a bit low-key now. I have no idea how you got here. As for how you get out? Well you just have to find the exit." Caius looked around curiously and flashed a facial expression resembling that of a turtle. "Which I can kindofnotreally help you with. This place has changed a lot since I've last been here." Caius leaned back and stretched his short arms to the non-existent ceiling.

"Oh... Yeah... Welcome by the way." The velikaia grinned, showing far too many teeth to be exactly welcoming.

Masako sighed. It wasnt something usual in him, but his brain, that managed to understand what Caius was saying. Keeping his impulses at bay, as Satsu was asking to behead the boy and and use his skull as tea cup. Tentei wanted to make the boy his slave, and other less than civilized things. Gaki, as always wanted to cut him down like a turkey and eat the insides with lemon and garlic. The Renegade Reitter stood up while cracking his neck and knuckles, his enhanced senses were useless inside this place and his TT seemingly was also of little to no use, at least against the host mind, that seemed even more powerful than him when it came to mental powers. Masako looked around for a second, and then looked at Caius. Okay, but if you are double-crossing me I'll survive whatever you throw at me and kill you, understand? Masako then started to walk, trying to ignore the bad feeling in his guts, he knew that something was off, but he couldnt notice what...

Caius grinned foolishly as Masako seemed at war with himself. The young boy knew that there was something different Masako. He seemed to possess more than one aura, multiple presences. "Yes, you'd probably kill me. I can see you're a dangerous man. But I promise that you wont survive everything I throw at you." The Weaver boy hopped off of the table and strutted towards Masako. He let his short, delicate fingers brush against the dangerous man's cheek, and continued his way out into the expanse of his Dream World. "Oh, and you should know, if you get hurt in here, you'll feel the pain when you wake up. If you die in here, you'll never wake up." Caius warned. "Now," he grinned lasciviously, "Let's go on a little adventure, shall we, Masa-chan?"

Caius acted very flirty with Masako, something that confused the voices inside. Satsu and Gaki were silent, but Tentei started suggesting to rape the fool into submission, a suggestion that Masako disagreeded with. As that small touch, even inside Caius mind, granted him, at least, some information about his current location, confirming that he was inside the child mind, and that his warning was truthful. The Renegade Reitter stood up while cracking his neck, for some reason even inside Caius DreamWorld his neck was sore, maybe next time he would use a bed to sleep on, as the pile of corpses he usually slept on was a tad unconfortable, and even with a enhanced physique his neck and back were sore. Then lead the way freak, and at the first sign of you backstabbing me I'm going to rip your guts and eat them

Caius smiled to himself and continued to skip along in the wide Dream World. "Oh, you have more problems than me stabbing your back." The young boy mumbled under his breath and turned back to Masako to smile. "Masako... You don't happen to have anything frightening in your past do you? Demons, death kittens, a perverted uncle, or maybe some vengeful enemy? I just want to know before it wakes up in here. You seem to be a rather powerful telepath. I wouldn't be surprised if you're able to enforce your will onto my Dream World. Let's avoid doing it intentionally, though." The young Velikaia laughed and continued to grin at Masako. The strange man was frightening and interesting to the Weaver boy. What was more frightening was the fact that Caius knew nothing about it. It would make things nicer knowing what they might face in the Dream World, assuming Masako was as powerful as he appeared.

See, the thing about the Dream World is that it expands as a person grows. But it is also possible for a Dream World to mesh with another. So far, Caius assumed they were in his subconscious. But it was possible for them to be in a mix of the two. If so, he had no idea where the exit would be, and what would actually be in Masako's Dream World.

Masako didnt cared aout the boy warning, since most of the time he inflicted those to people. Tsk, I know nothing of fear or terror, except for the one I deliver brat, the thousands I killed can be witnesses of my wrath and my hatred, since it'll burn in their flesh and mind for the time I stay alive, as I consume their essence when I kill them, and their mind become food for mine. Masako ignored Caius warning, and out of his pride and arrogance he didnt realized that having thousands of minds isnide his, was a fatal weakness in this situation, since a thousand minds meant a thousand fears, hidden and ready to jump. From afar a horde was moving towards the Reitter and the Velikaia, a flood of lights, a sinister glow in the horizon, the repressed fears and terror of the ones trapped inside Masako. Grotesque clowns, demonic spiders, abominable spiders... Monsters of each shape and size walked towards the Teen and the Child, with gutural growls and horrible fits of maniacal laughter.

Masako realized the origin of the monster and damned himself for being so blind F$%&, I think that's my brain guests fears, coming for me...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel