Paradox's Bio

Topic started by Dr_Paradox on Nov. 1, 2010. Last post by Dr_Paradox 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dr_Paradox:Well he carries a mask that may be hiding multiple eyes. And he calls himself Paradox. Yup is odd

Post by Dr_Paradox (382 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Asune: Exactly :P

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,816 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dr_Paradox: Not bad I really like I thought ND killed all the Kurimuzon eye wielders and how will he react to this?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Oh he didn't kill any of them. They were just killed during a conflict in Kiseki Island. ND will try to hunt Paradox down especially when he finds out that Paradox is somehow good.

@Dr_Paradox: it would be a pretty good fight but I think if its just ND vs Paradox ND wins hands down.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: ND would win, only because he progressed further with his Kurimuzon and he's very power hungry so he wants to get stronger.

@Dr_Paradox: Lol yeah absolutely but maybe if Paradox had help from some allies like a certain gunslinger ;) then I think Newdeath would have a lil more trouble but would still win

It's a bit dissapointing that a battle between Paradox and ND won't happen because it's the same person the user. Well it can happen in background, but still is not the same thing.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Things could turn around if Paradox decides to train with his Kurimuzon :P

@Asune: True true. It would be very interesting

@Dr_Paradox:A doubt, not that Lebreus will fight against Paradox sometime. But how far will Magic of Logic affect on Paradox?

@Asune: Any reality altering powers will not work on Paradox.

@Dr_Paradox:That creates a contradiction in Lebreus's power, as is a conceptual move. It change reality, but it can only be anulated by conceptual beings of a real concept, or some kind of super god

@Asune: Well Paradox is immune to it. Immune like he is immune to fire as well.

@Dr_Paradox:Better not to make them fight. It would be hard as both definitions are opposite.

Update in the powers (this is the last power update Paradox will ever get)

@Dr_Paradox:So frikin' eye. Now the guy has two differents eyes, like Gerad. xD

@Asune: Awesome :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel