Out of Character-Delma Battle-Cox

Topic started by SacrificialLove18 on Jan. 27, 2013. Last post by taylor 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SacrificialLove18 (10 posts) See mini bio Level 6

So guys, I'm new here and just getting used to this whole rping business, so if you guys could be patient with me, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, I've created a character named Delma Battle-Cox. She has no powers but she rocks at fighting and has a super high pain tolerance. She only uses weapons when fighting supernatural beings, and sometimes encounters supernatural beings without anything on her. She fights to save lives. You can view her bio here:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/delma-battle-cox-bio/336752/#2

What I've planned for this in the beginning is for some innocent dude (he could have powers or not have powers, doesn't matter) to be attacked by a male vampire. Delma leaps into the fight without any weapons on her. She assumes the vampire is human, but soon finds out he's not. Her strength doesn't match his, but he sees so much fight in her that he thinks she could be one of the most powerful vampires if he turned her. She doesn't want this though, so when she sees him leaning towards her to bite her (he says something to indicate that he's not going to suck her dry and will instead inject her with venom), she takes a wooden cross she always wears around her neck. She doesn't like to kill anyone, even bad people, so she decides to run the cross over his face, burning it. He runs from her. Delma talks to the dude she saved and they grow to like each other (though Delma is afraid to be friends with just about anyone and won't open up to him).

Little do they know though the the vamp is still going to track them down.

After that I will let it go where it goes. It is an rpg after all and I can't control the whole thing (you guys are probably getting the feeling that I have no idea what I'm talking about. I kind of don't lol).

So if anyone is interested, tell me about your character and what you have in mind. We'll discuss and see if we can get this started.

One more note I must add is that Delma will absolutely never be a damsel in distress. If your character wants to be concerned about her, that's fine, but someone saving her is not something I would have planned and someone taking her captive isn't either.

Post by SamJaz (13,029 posts) See mini bio Level 20

meh. I'm bored. Why not. Here's a link to my bio.

I got no storyline planned for SamJaz, other than interacting with everybody and anybody for his own mysterious purposes.

Thanks for commenting. The different modes your character has are really interesting. I think I'll enjoy seeing those play out. Also, your character's history is a bit similar to my character's. The backstory isn't the same, but she doesn't like to get close to people either. It will be interesting to see how those two interact with each other, especially since your character likes to break down other people's barriers. My characters not really all about that, but she won't be easy to find anything out about. Also, she doesn't like to kill either, but unlike SamJaz, Delma doesn't do it for morality reasons.

I'll start this as soon as I can, probably after some more people reply. I might hoodwink my friend that I know in real life into coming in here lol. In can jump in whenever you feel is necessary.

Post by Sonata (35,640 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SacrificialLove18@SamJaz: Interesting well GL you two:)
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,921 posts) See mini bio Level 14

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/undefeated-in-the-whole-world-a-hot-blooded-boxer-bio/331215/

This is my bio, check it out, I'm open to any storyline, I also have a Villain Character that is a criminal lord in Japan, a Villain that is a mutated human with telekinetic powers and a Neutral Mercenary

Thanks for wanting to join. So this guy's young, right? Cause it sounded like he was still in high school. And I live in America, so I don't know the metric system, but I looked it up on google and saw that he was 5'6" and 132 pounds. That's a bit short and not that heavy for a guy with that much muscle, but it's that way cause he's so young, right?

His arrogance is interesting. I think I'll have fun writing Delma's snarky comments to him.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @SacrificialLove18:

Warrior, Black Belt, and me, the red mage. All we need now is a psychotic wizard and we're all set for some wonderful adventuring.

Lol. Yeah. We need some takers to be the vampire and the dude in distress though haha.

@SacrificialLove18: I can be dude in distress, though it'll mostly be me trying to outsmart a creature with centuries more experience at it than me, so less distress more trying to win a losing battle when oh yeah METAL DOESN'T WORK ON VAMPIRES.

Huh. Turns out I have weaknesses after all. Funny that.

Yeah, I'll be dude in distress. Mind games aren't working on someone better at mind games than me, magical weapon is not very effective on vampire, leaving me with magic vs actually competent vampire. Anyone can dungeon master a vampire so long as it isn't me. I assume it'll be an NPC.

All right, then you it is. Now we need a bad vampire.

@SacrificialLove18: A bad vampire like this..?

Or an evil bad vampire like?

Or just a straight up poor quality bad vampire? Like

Evil vampire. Very evil (although he might turn good in the end...but evil for now).

@SacrificialLove18: So, Cullen, Moka, or Alucard level we talking? And is this an NPC or a main character vampire?

If needed, I can get Taylor to do it, but it's not like me and hiim can keep up much of an exchange together.

Sorry I haven't replied. Since I'm so new here it wouldn't let me post more than five posts in one day.

Anyway, he certainly won't be like Edward Cullen. He wouldn't be the girl either. He'd be that other guy, whoever he is. He'd probably be a main character and totally evil at the start. Then he'll stalk Delma, waiting for the moment to turn her. But she always threatens him with wood or something, and he learns that she's as powerful as she needs to be even without vampire powers. Then they sort of form an alliance, and he becomes semi-good in the end.

@SacrificialLove18: Hm, that's not Alucard then. Alucard's beyond standard vampire. He's immune to wood.

Ah well. I'm off to bed. Talk more tomorrow on this. I'll sleep on the matter and see if anyone wants to act vampire or if I'll NPC act him out. I'm not really comfortable with facing someone Alucard level. Like, serious. That's just crazy town.

Well, he can't be immune to wood, that's for sure. I'm not really up on my anime, despite this being an anime cite. All I know about vamps is the standard teen paranormal romance novels (I don't like those anymore by the way; they suck) and a little of Buffy.

@SacrificialLove18@SamJaz: I suggest just using an original art vampire for him. If you need help with a pic I'll be glad to help.

@SacrificialLove18: Buffy rules seem pretty sound. We'll use those.

@Sonata: That'd be a huge help actually. Thanks!

@SamJaz: A few I found may post some more later.

@Sonata: Thanks!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel