Osaka Ablaze (OOC)

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on May 25, 2014. Last post by Justalittlegirl 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Story

After the events in Kobe (Oh Son Where Art Thou) Gen Shishioh was captured by his own family, hoping to use his organs to save his older brother, who is quite ill. His sister Rin, who wanted to capture him before finding out what they were going to do with him, now plans to rescue him from the highly secure lab of Doctor Hiryo Kago, an infamous scientist, genetics expert and surgeon who had dealings with the Shishioh family before.

Rin used her resources, alongside with Yuriko Kazegawa (student of Inazuma Gakuen) to find out people who knew and battled alongside Gen to ask them for their help. She asked help of everyone she could contact, except for Samjaz Shinoda, after events that happened in Kobe created tension between the youngest Shishioh and the Key Blade Wielder.

Now whoever joins forces with Gen’s sister will have to cross a path through Osaka, fighting Mercenaries hired by the Shishioh family, bodyguards of Dr. Kago and local gangster than don’t like having Hidden World fights on their backyard. Not to mention the JHWAB that will try to contain the situation, yet everything is set to start the flames of war in Osaka.

But the most dangerous place could be the last step, as only God knows what perverted and dangerous creatures has Kago created using the funding given by the Shishioh fortune in exchange of the operation. Be prepared for a brutal battle through the streets of the heart of Kansai.

Parameters

• Street Level to Lower Mid-Level
  • Happens a week after Oh Son Where Art Thou
  • Open RP

Roster

Gen Shishioh (Kuma)

NPC (Kuma)

Haruko Miyata (Vapovile)

Sid Renen (Vapovile)

Crow Cementerio (Lobos_del_Rayo)

Please erase one

Post by Dream (7,630 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Killed the duplicate.

@Dream: Thank you

Post by Vapovile (1,984 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Interesting. Well both Sid and Haruko have either fought alongside or against Gen at some point. Which one would you like me to use here, or dare I say both at once?

@Vapovile: As you like, you could also make them enter by other reasons, like stumbling upon the combat.

Osaka has a very good textile industry for example XD

PS: Is the title card good?

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Good idea. I'ma thinking Haruko will stumble upon the combat during a business trip to Osaka, while Sid is going find out through Inazuma that Gen is gone and is coming to kick the crap out of him for what he thinks is "running away" from their fight xD.

And yes, the title card looks awesome :D!

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: You know I'm in this but Osaka Ablaze this sounds like Deja Vu ;)

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Man, yet another stealth mission.?
Sheesh, Lynx is getting overburdened with work.
Operation Intrude G273 : Stealing Gen From The Geneticist
Post by takashichea (12,326 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina:

A tip to avoid dupe topics. After hitting the post button, wait until the site turns white. If it stops loading or loads more than 10 minutes, copy and paste and try it again. Refresh the forum you're posting in couple of times during the time it loads when you are creating a topic. Check the activity feed.

@paladin: This is not a stealth mission. Or at least it isnt that originally

Post by SamJaz (12,737 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Vapovile:

SamJaz cheers supportively from Kobe.

As for characters taking part, I'll bring in Alvin, but to avoid time paradoxes we'll need to keep him separated from Haruko.

Still deciding whether or not to include Diane and Daniel, or Hal Hastewell. Which would you prefer?

@SamJaz: All of those characters are broken except for Diane.

Daniel has Chaos Manipulation and some sort of time stop

Hal is the fastest character in the forum (or in the top 5 at least)

We have discussed to lengths how broken is Alvin with his portals

I would need to up the challenge to be dangerous to them and that would make other characters be either innefectual or make the players bored.

But Alvin may come....

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

@paladin: This is not a stealth mission. Or at least it isnt that originally

Every mission is a stealth mission for Lynx.
Besides, we're trying to rescue a precious hostage here.
Being subtle and swift only makes sense.
Granted, like 100% of Lynx's stealth missions, not everything will go perfectly according to plans. :P

@SamJaz: Doesn't this take place months before UTR? So unless Alvin plans to do something when he first meets Haruko, I don't see a paradox XD

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sid's last name is Renen BTW...not Renner :p

@paladin: So why is Lynx on this mission?

@Vapovile: Editing

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Ask his superiors.
This would apparently help saving the world or something along those lines.
So the usual deal.
Lynx long grew out of the habit to ask the details.
Post by SamJaz (12,737 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Okay, that's fair. Is Alvin and Diane acceptable?

@paladin: That is a bit flimsy, especially when Gen isnt exactly a Hero, he caused property damage on private fights for sport through several countries.

Gen is neither important, influential or to the end needed for the world in anyway.

I made him that way XD.

So why would they send an agent to save a nobody who caused at least 10 millions in damage all his life

@SamJaz: Yes, even if allowing Alvin is against my better judgement. But he is one of Gen's closest "friends"

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel