Osaka Ablaze OOC

Topic started by Kuro_San on May 28, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kuro-san declaration, only 2 weeks ago, didn’t went unheard as since the infamous criminal lord of Japan spoke, several organization started preparations to wage war in the streets of Osaka. Each of them laid dormant during Mangetsu rule, yet still prepared to spring at the first opportunity, criminal organizations of all over the world desire to take this city as their stronghold so they can break deals with Mangetsu with a better position. The city divided in 24 wards, concentrates several gangs that only kept their aggressive tendencies in check thanks to the influence of Mangetsu in the city, but now that the lid is about to be opened by Kuro-san this pressure pot of gang violence is about to explode. Each gang haves certain amount of wards under their control, and maybe, even if they lose, the wards or neighborhoods will remain under their power. The fight that is about to start is for the central Osaka, all around the main canal, the territory from which Mangetsu controlled everything. This opportunity wouldn’t be ignored, and not only by the criminal families, but also the Inner World would seize this chance.

The gangs about to wage war are commonly known as the Bar Counter Gangs, as most of the leaders nicknames refer to an alcoholic beverage or Cocktail. From Russia the Zima Family, led by Dimitri Bezumiye (White Russian) are the best equipped of the gangs, with more than enough Cold War firepower to make the city bleed. The Italian Mafia haves Don Alfredo Pazzia (Red Wine), the one with more manpower and unbreakable loyalty for one another. The Mexican sent a young Cartel leader Rodrigo Del Valle Junior (Tequila Sunrise), the Mexican may not have numbers or firepower, but they are flooding the streets with drugs and promising the hoodlums for more if they join up their ranks, so they could have much larger numbers than expected. Completing our mess, the young heir of a Yakuza family, that survived the purge Kuro-san did and reformed his clan with school delinquents like him, but shedding the weight of the old traditions and becoming as vicious as any gang, Daichi Tokage (Melon Sake) is a remorseless killer that tends to feed his victims to his alligators.

All the criminals have hired members of the Inner World to enhance their ranks and lot of others come to Osaka wanting to display their skills, have some fun or simply take advantage of the situation trying to do a one man take over, confident of their skills. The Fight will concentrate in the 6 central Wards, Fukushima, Kita, Nishi, Chou, Konohana and Minato, all surrounding the main Canal. Still more people is joining to the fight. A new organization called Trinidad has sent their new soldiers to be tested in battle, young children trained as assassins will pop up from the darkness and fight whoever their handlers deem worthy. Whoever manages to control the six Wards will win the night, a massive battle is about to be waged, thousands of civilians will surely fall tonight, the tension can be felt in the air, the calm before the storm. The worst peace of all, the one preceding a battle.

Rules

• Anybody that can be considered a street level character can enter
  • Any new NPC's you want to engage in the war will need my revision (Send me a PM) (This rule doesnt apply to regulary used NPC)
  • Have Fun

From Left to Right: Tequila Sunrise, Melon Sake, Red Wine and White Russian

Post by SamJaz (12,849 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kuro_San:

I'd like to play as Jardsam and two members of Sketchinoda. If possible, I'd like to put in one of HE_IS's scouts.

Scouts have less powerful armour and weaponry, and aren't proven in battle yet. Private Briggs would be a young space marine assigned to this fight so he can earn his power armour, which he doesn't have yet.

Post by Pyrogram (93 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuro_San: Count Pyro in?

@Pyrogram: Cool

@SamJaz: Jardsam maybe. The Sketchinoda member okay. HE IS scout why? Why would the Space Marines send somebody there, not to mention, Jardsam received the message, Sketchinoda could be hired, but the Space Marines didnt received the message.

@Kuro_San: The reason for the scout is because HE_IS wants to built a second embassy, either in China or in Japan.

@Kuro_San: They're much closer to street level than the other Space Marines.

Here's some pictures. The armour is a lot lighter, a lot closer to the standard US military uniform. He'd be about eight-nine foot tall, and a rookie soldier, inexperienced in actual combat. Space Marines send them out, essentially to suicide missions, to weed out the unlucky.

For the thousand space marines, there are about ten thousand scouts at various stages of training. I'm actually a bit surprised I didn't think of using this method earlier.

@SamJaz: So he will basically establish a Embassy in Osaka instead of Tokyo and he will, by chance, fall in the middle of this mess?

@Kuro_San: Well, he's supposed to be scouting a good location. There's other scouts in China, thailand, tokyo, etc. He's essentially house hunting, but it is chance that he gets caught up in this. He'll have basic weaponry, most powerful weapon being a Bolt Pistol, a weaker variation of the standard Bolt Rifle. Add a few grenades, a combat knife and maybe a lasrifle and medikit, he won't exactly be equipped to take on several mobs.

He'll also struggle using weapons from the mobs due to the size of his hands.

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuro_San: To stick to my no more Crow rule I will be using this as an unofficial introduction and test run as Aldrich honestly did you think I wouldn't be in this ;)

@SamJaz: Ok

@Absolute_Justice: Ok

@Kuro_San: Sweeeet! Thanks!

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuro_San: Also now that I think about count Enigma in as well this is going to be a big move from Kuro-san. :)

@Absolute_Justice: Ok

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,780 posts) See mini bio Level 13

No other takers?

Post by LovelySicily (39 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kita's force would be too much for this RP, and FABLE is spread pretty thin. I can't think of anyone of my other characters who could be in this.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,780 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ok, I may start this week

I had a shit load of work popping up but now I'm mostly free. Let's kick it up! I'll try to get this up and running this week

@Kuro_San: Niiiiice! Thanks.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel