Operation: Party Goers

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Feb. 20, 2011. Last post by Hothead 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Life is like a deck of cards, you play with what is handed to you. Sometimes you can bluff someone out if you play your cards right and sometimes you can win by playing an ace, the one you have been keeping a secret for the whole game. We are like aces; when played correctly we dominate everything else.

We are the Ace Silhouettes, a four man squad of assassins willing to do what is necessary to bring justice. No money, no revenge, and no mercy. This is professional and will stay that way. The people involved are...

Hothead, the Silhouette of Diamonds. Jack (kashif1), the Silhouette of Hearts. Guyver, Silhouette of Clubs. And OmegaMekix, Silhouette of Spades. 

Mission

The Ace Silhouettes will be performing an assassination on a uprising crime lord, Vince Fedorov. The target is hosting a party at his newly bought mansion and we have to take him down without upsetting the party, too much. Vince has slick black hair and he will be wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie so it may be difficult to distinguish him from other party guests as easily as hoped but he can be identified close up. 

The Ace Silhouettes will be positioned in the forest surrounding his home. Luckily, he has no neighbors so no civilians should spot us but since Vince is a crime lord he has security scouting the perimeter. 

Mission Objectives

• Kill Vince Fedorov. The manner is unimportant, just get the job done.
  • Do not kill anyone else. There are innocent civilians at the party and we do not need unnecessary bloodshed. Do not even kill the security since it is uncertain if they are guilty of any crimes.
  • Do not risk the operation by revealing your position. If someone notices that you are here to kill Vince then you will either have to stop them, kill Vince in a fashion you do not want, or risk assassinating Vince on a much more difficult level.
  • Make sure no one witnesses the murder and hide the body. We do not want to upset the guests. It is better to have a missing host than a dead one.
And I forgot to put OOC in the title.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix: Ask a mod to delete it then recreate this with the OOC title.
@willyvereb: I could but I think that for the actual RPG we'll replace Operation with Mission.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Reporting for duty, anyway whats the rules about using our abilities?
@kashif1: As long as they do not blow our cover or make the mission too easy then it is fair game. As Sniper, you will mainly be using a sniper gun for firing and using the scope to watch the other Aces but you can use your powers if needed.
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Do you need any interference? Masako can go there as a training mission to guard the crime lord, like a way to start getting his own resources, and spice the things up a bit for the Aces
@Masako_Hihashi: No thanks. For our first mission we want to get a firm grasp on how to deal with things. On the next on you can be a bodyguard for someone to complicate things though.
The RPG is up.
Post by Hothead (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Question: As the Infiltrator, would I have infiltrated my way into the party? The eyes and ears on the inside?
@Hothead: No. You are usually the one to scout the area. Entering the mansion is a bad idea, you would quickly be recognized since you are dressed as a ninja with a burned eye. In this mission, you have to bypass all the nearby security, not be seen, and identify Vince so Kashif1 knows who to shoot at.
posted, I added a few details of my own
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
What's my objective?
@kashif1: My response is up. While I was hesitant to make the target paranoid, you made the final call there. But when I read your post I kept getting the image of this taking place in a city, we are in  a secluded forest. Anyway, nice post.
@OmegaMekix: I took inspiration from that one Darker That Black episode that was in the hotel
@kashif1: *Looks at avatar image* Ironic....
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Done. Hope it's something you were looking for.
@Guyver: Good post. The mist seems to have a mysterious nature to it but something like that would be really helpful. Now we need Hothead to get up close and identify Vince so we can move in for the kill.
@OmegaMekix:Kay. Just making sure.
Posted.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel